CONGRATS TO COACH MARK CLIFFORD!!!!

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

CONGRATS TO COACH MARK CLIFFORD!!!!

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:56 pm

I WANT TO SEND OUT A BIG CONGRATS TO BEAUFORT ACADEMY AND THEIR HEAD FOOTBALL COACH MARK CLIFFORD ON WINNING THE 8 MAN SCISA TITLE!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR COACH CLIFFORD. CLIFFORD WAS THE HEAD COACH AT BEAUFORT HIGH SCHOOL FOR 14 YEARS PRIOR TO STEPPING DOWN AND TAKING THE BEAUFORT ACADEMY JOB. THIS IS AMAZING THAT COACH CLIFFORD WON THE STATE TITLE IN HIS 1ST YEAR AT BEAUFORT ACADEMY.

BEAUFORT ACADEMY BEAT ANDREW JACKSON ACADEMY 42-40 IN THE 8 MAN STATE TITLE GAME AND ENDED THEIR 48 GAME WINNING STREAK WHICH WAS THE LONGEST IN THE STATE. ANDREW JACKSON HAD WON 3 STATE TITLES IN A ROW.

I ALSO WANT TO SEND OUT A BIG CONGRATS TO MY WIFE'S ALMA MATER THOMAS HEYWARD ACADEMY ON WINNING THEIR 1ST STATE TITLE SINCE 1981. THE LOWCOUNTRY IS REPRESENTING THE STATE PRETTY GOOD IN SCISA FOOTBALL.

HERE IS THE WRITE-UP ABOUT BEAUFORT ACADEMY'S STATE TITLE FROM LOWCOSPORTS: https://lowcosports.com/2018/11/17/stat ... rst-title/

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Devonte Holloman is 5-6 after his 1st Season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
I have attended 567 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Re: CONGRATS TO COACH MARK CLIFFORD!!!!

Postby Penguin » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:14 am

That offense is much easier to run when you don't face top flight defenders like you see in Class 4A. Give me the absolute worst linebacker in any class of public school teams, and he will be better than the best linebacker from the beat team in SCISA. Good linebacker play will slow down his offense every time. WE have both seen that for more than 10 years now. But I do congratulate him on winning the championship, and also congratulate Dr. Dan Durbin for all that he has done to promote that program. Nobody deserves anything more than he does.
CAROLINA
7 Time National Champions
GO HEELS! DOOK SUXX!
Penguin
All-American

Re: CONGRATS TO COACH MARK CLIFFORD!!!!

Postby SackThe_Back » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:25 pm

[quote=“Penguin”]That offense is much easier to run when you don’t face top flight defenders like you see in Class 4A. Give me the absolute worst linebacker in any class of public school teams, and he will be better than the best linebacker from the beat team in SCISA. Good linebacker play will slow down his offense every time. WE have both seen that for more than 10 years now. But I do congratulate him on winning the championship, and also congratulate Dr. Dan Durbin for all that he has done to promote that program. Nobody deserves anything more than he does.[/quote]

That might be streaching it a bit...
Never be diffrent unless diffrent is much, much better.
SackThe_Back
Freshman

Return to Class 4A