Where's everybody at

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Where's everybody at

Postby Justin54 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:05 am

Dang south Pointe gets sent to the house and half the board is gone oh well Hartsville still playing lol at least for this week but we must play a lot better if we wanna survive and advance
Justin54
Freshman

Re: Where's everybody at

Postby Mania » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:41 pm

I know! 4a is getting a new champion this year. I'm going to check out the Chiefs vs the Seahawks tonight.
Mania
JV

Postby MBHawk » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:13 pm

Answer to the roll call. “Here”. And back to Kellytown. Only prediction I’ll make is that the score won’t be 70-34, and the State champion will come from the lower state.
MBHawk
Freshman

Postby Mania » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:41 am

MB's defensive line may be a difference maker in this game this time around.
Mania
JV

Postby Justin54 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:44 am

Not being a smart butt but where was the mb defensive line first time around Myrtle beach ain't fooling nobody Hartsville knows it's gonna be a four quarter battle they know the beach didn't open up the playbook neither did Hartsville both teams knew this rematch was coming your offensive line had better get better because the Hartsville defensive line had Doty running for his life first time around y'all gonna have to pass we got a good secondary I'm just curious can the beach match the physicality of Hartsville and do they realize they playing a team just as fast as them and motivated this Hartsville defense is motivated
Justin54
Freshman

Postby MBHawk » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:43 pm

I’ll start by saying Hartsville is definitely the team to beat. That’s why we’re underdogs and having to visit Kellytown a 2nd time. Our Defense as a whole was non existent. Didn’t wrap up, Tiyon Evans was/is a stud. If he was not offered by someone after that game it’s a shame. We did not match the Redfoxes physicality and intensity. I feel we played about as bad as we could play, and Hartsville played about as well as they could. The comparison was made of a bully running into a bigger bully from another neighborhood. Question is do you take your beating and never try him again, or do you dust yourself off come back stronger than last time and know what you’re facing and do something about it. We’ll just say the guys are humbled and glad to have another chance. Much respect to Hartsville. The two best teams in the lower state are playing for the right to go to Columbia.
MBHawk
Freshman

Postby All We Do Is Win » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:04 am

How’s that L feeling Justin
We are the Best. We are Dillon. Strive for Five
All We Do Is Win
Varsity

Return to Class 4A