Hartsville better get right

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Hartsville better get right

Postby Justin54 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:43 am

Tonite was an example of what happens when you think you can just show up and whoop somebody we had six turnovers on the night and didn't seem interested in the first half second half we outscored bc 47/7 if this trend continues Hartsville will lose next week this game is exactly what Hartsville needed now calabrese can work the team hard in practice and maybe we can put a better product on the field it's crazy a team turn it over six times and still scores 68 points Hartsville has allot to work on before north Augusta comes to town it's either we fix it or go home just that simple
Justin54
Freshman

Re: Hartsville better get right

Postby PittBull » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:51 am

Was that QB for BC tough to handle....a couple years back he gave Dillon fists all night! We thought he had baby oil on his jersey or something. You just couldn't tackle him!!
PittBull
JV

Postby The Waco Kid 2.0 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:08 am

Look on the bright side. At least it won’t be South Point beating you in Columbia. Someone new will get a chance.
What's a dazzling urbanite like you doing in a rustic setting like this?
The Waco Kid 2.0
Freshman

Postby Justin54 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:51 pm

To answer your question pitt that kid was extremely tough and just had great play making ability he reminded me of Hunter renfrow when renfrow single handedly beat Hartsville that bc quarterback in that system gives people fits Hartsville has trouble with the spread but I'll take them against any running team any time as for south Pointe they had a nice run and will be back I'm disappointed because this Hartsville team could beat them but hats off to Daniel for the win even tho I don't think they got in on that two point conversion I still stand by my statement that Greer will represent the upstate that team is awesome
Justin54
Freshman

Return to Class 4A