BROOKLAND-CAYCE AT BEAUFORT POLL 11/9/18

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

WHO WILL WIN????

Poll ended at Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:02 pm

BROOKLAND-CAYCE
60%
BEAUFORT
40%

Total votes : 5

BROOKLAND-CAYCE AT BEAUFORT POLL 11/9/18

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:02 pm

BROOKLAND-CAYCE IS COMING IN TO THIS GAME WITH A RECORD OF 6-4. THE BEARCATS ARE AVG. 34 POINTS A GAME AND GIVING UP 30 POINTS A GAME. BROOKLAND-CAYCE IS COMING OFF A 38-27 LOSS TO AIRPORT HIGH SCHOOL. THE BEARCATS HAVE A RECORD OF 3-2 IN AWAY GAMES SO FAR THIS SEASON.

BEAUFORT IS COMING IN TO THIS GAME WITH A RECORD OF 5-5. THE EAGLES ARE AVG. 23 POINTS A GAME AND GIVING UP 26 POINTS A GAME. BEAUFORT IS COMING OFF A 34-13 WIN OVER COLLETON COUNTY. THE EAGLES HAVE A RECORD OF 4-1 AT HOME SO FAR THIS SEASON.

THIS IS THE OPENING GAME OF THE CLASS 4A STATE PLAYOFFS. BEAUFORT AND BROOKLAND-CAYCE HAVE NEVER PLAYED AGAINST ONE ANOTHER. THIS SHOULD BE A PRETTY GOOD GAME. THE WINNER OF THIS GAME CONTINUES THEIR SEASON WHILE THE LOSER'S SEASON COMES TO AN END. BOTH TEAMS HAVEN'T PLAYED IN ALMOST 2 WEEKS.

I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GAME!!!! I HOPE THAT THERE WILL BE A HUGE CROWD AT THE GAME. KICKOFF FOR THIS GAME WILL BE THIS FRIDAY NIGHT NOVEMBER 9TH AT 7:30 PM IN BEAUTIFUL BEAUFORT EAGLES STADIUM ALSO KNOWN AS THE EAGLES NEST.

WHAT IS EVERYONE'S THOUGHTS AND PREDICTIONS ON THIS BIG 4A PLAYOFF GAME??? I WILL GIVE MINE LATER ON IN THE WEEK. :mrgreen: ;) 8-) :D.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES BEAT THOSE BROOKLAND-CAYCE BEARCATS!!!!
Head Football Coach Devonte Holloman is 5-6 after his 1st Season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
I have attended 567 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Re: BROOKLAND-CAYCE AT BEAUFORT POLL 11/9/18

Postby ST Rebels 72 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:47 pm

This game shouldn't be close at all...BC should dominate every aspect of this game...
PRIDE, CLASS, COURAGE AND THE WILL TO WIN
ST Rebels 72
All-American

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:55 pm

ST Rebels 72 wrote:This game shouldn't be close at all...BC should dominate every aspect of this game...

THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION ST REBELS 72!!!! BUT WHY DO YOU THINK THIS? HAVE YOU SEEN MY BEAUFORT EAGLES PLAY THIS YEAR? I HAVE SEEN BEAUFORT PLAY ALL 10 OF THEIR GAMES THIS YEAR IN PERSON AND I HAVE ONLY SEEN BROOKLAND-CAYCE ON HIGHLIGHTS, YOUTUBE, MAXPREPS, AND OTHER WEBSITES. I HAVE SEEN THEIR STATISTICS ALSO AND I THINK THAT MY EAGLES CAN HANG WITH THEM. I THINK IT WILL BE A CLOSE GAME IF BEAUFORT DOESN'T TURN THE BALL OVER.

YES THE BEARCATS HAVE A VERY GOOD TEAM. THEIR QB REED CHARPIA HAS THROWN THE BALL FOR 2700 YARDS AND THE BEARCATS HAVE A PRETTY GOOD OFFENSIVE TEAM. BUT BROOKLAND-CAYCE'S WEAKNESS IS THEIR DEFENSE. THE BEARCATS DEFENSE HAS GIVEN UP A TON OF YARDS AND POINTS. BEAUFORT ALSO HAS A PRETTY GOOD QB IN JEFFREY SMYTH. SMYTH HAS THROWN THE BALL FOR OVER 1100 YARDS AND HAS RUSHED THE BALL FOR ABOUT 700 YARDS. THE EAGLES HAVE A PRETTY GOOD OFFENSIVE TEAM ALSO. SO I LOOK FOR A GOOD CLOSE GAME.

BEAUFORT IS PRETTY GOOD AT HOME WITH A RECORD OF 4-1. THE EAGLES HAVE BEATEN A VERY GOOD 8-2 A.C. FLORA TEAM AND A 6-4 EFFINGHAM COUNTY GEORGIA TEAM SO FAR THIS YEAR AT HOME.

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS GAME. I TRULY BELIEVE THAT IT WILL BE A GOOD CLOSE GAME.

I have attended 567 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Postby sportguy » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:29 am

ill go with B.c 45-34 .... If beaufort can slow down that QB they'll have a good chance. He makes a lot of plays scrambling and throwing down field. Alot of his throws are on the money
sportguy
Freshman

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:03 am

sportguy wrote:ill go with B.c 45-34 .... If beaufort can slow down that QB they'll have a good chance. He makes a lot of plays scrambling and throwing down field. Alot of his throws are on the money

THANKS FOR YOUR PREDICTION SPORTGUY!!!! I HOPE THAT YOU ARE WRONG THOUGH ON THE OUTCOME. :mrgreen:. I AGREE WITH YOU ON YOUR ANALYSIS THOUGH. BEAUFORT'S DEFENSE WILL HAVE TO PUT PRESSURE ON THE BEARCATS QB. HE MAKES THEIR OFFENSE CLICK.

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:19 am

THIS BIG 4A PLAYOFF GAME IS TOMORROW NIGHT. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! IT SHOULD BE A GOOD CLOSE GAME. THE WEATHER AS OF RIGHT NOW IS SUPPOSE TO BE PRETTY GOOD FOR THIS GAME.

IN ORDER FOR BEAUFORT TO WIN THIS GAME THE MAIN THING I THINK IS FOR THE EAGLES "D" TO PUT PRESSURE ON VERY GOOD BROOKLAND-CAYCE QB REED CHARPIA. CHARPIA HAS A GOOD ARM AND CAN ALSO HURT YOU RUNNING THE FOOTBALL. IF BEAUFORT'S DEFENSE CAN PUT PRESSURE ON CHARPIA AND MAKE HIM THROW SOME ERRANT PASSES THEN I THINK THE EAGLES CAN WIN THIS GAME.

BROOKLAND-CAYCE'S WEAKNESS IS THEIR DEFENSE. THE BEARCATS HAVE GIVEN UP SOME BIG YARDAGE AND POINTS TO THEIR OPPONENTS. IF BEAUFORT'S OFFENSE CAN MIX UP PASSING THE BALL AND RUNNING THE FOOTBALL LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THESE LAST FEW GAMES THEN I THINK THE EAGLES WILL WIN THIS GAME. I LOOK FOR BEAUFORT QB JEFFREY SMYTH TO HAVE A BIG GAME THROWING AND RUNNING THE FOOTBALL. I ALSO LOOK FOR BEAUFORT RB JAMES DAGIN TO HAVE A BIG GAME RUNNING THE FOOTBALL. BEAUFORT'S OL WILL HAVE TO BLOCK WELL IN THIS GAME FOR THE EAGLES TO WIN. I HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY LATELY WITH THE EAGLES OL. THE EAGLES OL HAD STRUGGLED FOR MUCH OF THE SEASON BUT HAS PLAYED REALLY WELL THESE LAST FEW GAMES. BEAUFORT'S WR'S SHOULD HAVE A BIG GAME ALSO IN THIS GAME.

IF BEAUFORT DOESN'T HAVE ANY TURNOVERS AND STUPID PENALTIES THEN I THINK MY EAGLES WILL WIN THIS GAME. I HOPE TO SEE BEAUFORT'S KICKER KICK THE BALL BETTER ON THE KICKOFFS.

I HOPE TO SEE A HUGE CROWD AT THIS GAME. REMEMBER KICKOFF IS TOMORROW NIGHT NOVEMBER 9TH AT 7:30 PM IN THE EAGLES NEST.

ANOTHER THING THAT I THINK WILL HELP BEAUFORT WIN THIS GAME IS THAT BROOKLAND-CAYCE MUST TRAVEL 2 AND A HALF HOURS TO BEAUFORT AND I HOPE THAT THE TRAVEL LAG WILL HURT THE BEARCATS.

OK AS FOR MY PREDICTION ON THIS GAME.....I WILL SAY....

BEAUFORT 34
BROOKLAND-CAYCE 28

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Postby ST Rebels 72 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:38 pm

This game was a lot closer than I thought it would be, but in the end, BC still found a way to get the victory...Congratulations to BC, our ex region mate in 3A...way to step back up to 4A and get the job done.
PRIDE, CLASS, COURAGE AND THE WILL TO WIN
ST Rebels 72
All-American

Return to Class 4A