Why is this forum used so little?

This is the forum for those who don't want to talk trash, don't want to bash teams, etc. Just for people who want to have serious conversations about high school football.

Why is this forum used so little?

Postby Mouth Of The South » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:20 am

I mean the No Tash No Bash forum. I guess instead of seriously talking football, people would rather put teams, coaches, programs, kids, and other posters down. Do people really get their jollies out of putting other people down on an anonymous message board? And don't tell me it's all in fun either. Anonyminity makes people brave enough to post what they really feel. I bet most people that post on the 4A board would NEVER have the gall to say some of the things the replay to people here on this board directly to their face!
Mouth Of The South
Freshman

Re: Why is this forum used so little?

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:42 am

the numbers of people on the entire board has dropped considerably over the last 5 or 6 years.......way down from 15 years ago.........there is just not many people here.......
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby susanbetts » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:47 pm

See, there are over 500 views to this thread and I am the third person to reply. No wonder.
susanbetts
Freshman

Postby C_Kinnari » Tue May 09, 2017 3:31 pm

[quote=“Mouth Of The South”]I mean the No Tash No Bash forum. I guess instead of seriously talking football, people would rather put teams, coaches, programs, kids, and other posters down. Do people really get their jollies out of putting other people down on an anonymous message board? And don’t tell me it’s all in fun either. Anonyminity makes people brave enough to post what they really feel. I bet most people that post on the 4A board would NEVER have the gall to say some of the things the replay to people here on this board directly to their face![/quote]

Because people nowadays are more active in Social Medias.

Like facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube etc.
C_Kinnari
Freshman

Return to No Trash, No Bash