Charter High School Game of the Week R.I.P.

This is the forum for those who don't want to talk trash, don't want to bash teams, etc. Just for people who want to have serious conversations about high school football.

Charter High School Game of the Week R.I.P.

Postby Charter_John » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:25 am

I wanted to let you guys know, that we at Charter have decided to end our High School Football game of the week. It has been a great run. We've seen some great football, met some great people, and worked with some fantastic professionals. Many of those folks I consider family.

Also, I wanted to thank all of you for your help, support and even your bashing me for game selection. You kept me honest and humble.

Last thing; please support your local schools in everything they do, even if it is not sports related. The people in these schools work hard and so do the students. They deserve your time, your money and most of all, your attention. It has been an honor to be part of these schools and their communities.

Now I must go find something to do to fill my 11 Fall Friday nights. I'm sure my family will have a say in that.

John Burton
Creative Services Manager Charter Media
John.burton@charter.com
Charter_John
Freshman

Re: Charter High School Game of the Week R.I.P.

Postby WarPaint74 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:30 pm

Dang dude, this really sucks. :cry:
WarPaint74
All-American

Charter High School Game of the Week R I P

Postby Sefideorie » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:07 pm

Im pretty sure it reached 50 likes, so now you need to write another.В Also, that Coolblue moderation lol. And who is Genjutsu, the mod who locked it?Edited April 13, 2015 by Jaysi
Sefideorie
Freshman

Postby CITYSLICKER » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:46 pm

WHO CARES
600 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING-54 YEARS

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Postby Colbyc36 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:38 pm

[quote=“CITYSLICKER”]WHO CARES[/quote]

Slick this is the "No Trash No Bash". You know you can't post without trashing and bashing. Get on out of here.
"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself." Mark Twain
Colbyc36
Varsity

Return to No Trash, No Bash