**Spartanburg WR charged with Assault & Battery**

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: **Spartanburg WR charged with Assault & Battery**

Postby 3-3 Stack » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:56 pm

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”]Slic, I’m guessing you are scared to bet on your Viqueens, seeing as you have ignored me now for a couple of days...[/quote]

I will definitely take the bet. I’m glad you’re given me a chance to redeem myself. I’ve made bets with other posters on this board who would not return the favor after i lost to them. One even reneged on a bet i won after my Mighty Vikings dethroned his god forsaken webels!! :lol: :lol: :lol: He is a ghost now and has been dismissed from this forum!! ;) ....oh well the burger meal is official. I’ll take Five Guys or WayBack as my choice for my meal!! :D

Big Burger!!.jpg
[/quote]
Excellent. So to review, if your Viqueens win, I owe you a burger basket. If my Silver Foxes win, you owe me. If no one wins... well, we will roll it over to the next year.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Re: **Spartanburg WR charged with Assault & Battery**

Postby Victory6 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:05 pm

3-3 Stack wrote:[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”]Slic, I’m guessing you are scared to bet on your Viqueens, seeing as you have ignored me now for a couple of days...

I will definitely take the bet. I’m glad you’re given me a chance to redeem myself. I’ve made bets with other posters on this board who would not return the favor after i lost to them. One even reneged on a bet i won after my Mighty Vikings dethroned his god forsaken webels!! :lol: :lol: :lol: He is a ghost now and has been dismissed from this forum!! ;) ....oh well the burger meal is official. I’ll take Five Guys or WayBack as my choice for my meal!! :D

The attachment Big Burger!!.jpg is no longer available
[/quote]
Excellent. So to review, if your Viqueens win, I owe you a burger basket. If my Silver Foxes win, you owe me. If no one wins... well, we will roll it over to the next year.[/quote]

:roll: :roll: :roll: ......Everything is correct except for the word Viqueens!! :? Its the "MIGHTY SPARTANBURG VIKINGS" :D ....also lets put Dutch Fork Silver Foxes on that. I know how some on this board loves to wiggle out of honoring bets!! You can't trust everyone on here!! :idea:

RebelsChoke!!.jpg
RebelsChoke!!.jpg (18.07 KiB) Viewed 420 times
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Previous

Return to Class 5A