**New Year!!.....2018 PFT Has Sunken**

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: **New Year!!.....2018 PFT Has Sunken**

Postby mikey » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:31 pm

I have heard the term sunken treasure....but as a one time submariner(SSBN656) the terms sink,sank, sunk come to mind....
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:16 pm

And as the 3rd child in my family I can tell you the signifigance of the words blink, blank, blunk though I’ve never competed. ;)

Everytime Vic posts it’s like he’s one of the members of the band taking the spotlight for an incoherent moment to play a solo...

“Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine.”- Elvis Presley
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:43 pm

Anyone care to throw V6 a life preserver?
    Image3A State Champions
    1 CAT FAN
    All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:05 pm

Dude keeps jumping back into the deep end without his intellectual swimmies on. Let gravity and physics do their job. Speaking of nerds, does Mr. Nyrd realize this is a Facebook post last night from one of the founding fathers of this online space???....

“For all "sky seekers, those who wonder about "up", dark sky advocates, astro-imagers, comet/asteroid hunters, and fans of the stars".

The technical info is for my fellow astro-imaging friends - the short version is this is the Rosette Nebula - NGC2239.

I used the hubble palette to map Ha, Sii, and Oiii taking 70 pictures each 5 minutes in exposure of each emission line for a total of 210 NB images. For the star color I then added 90, 30 second exposures of the R, G, and B channel - over 18 hours of total exposure was taken over a 3 night period in very cold weather.”

Seriously Byrddy this ain’t your place. Do you realize that device you bang away at every day was also designed by a nerd? It’s a nerd’s world!
    “Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine.”- Elvis Presley
    DeCavelier
    All-American

Previous

Return to Class 5A