Official eVICtion Notice

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: Official eVICtion Notice

Postby NuclearCav90 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:22 pm

[quote=“WarPaint74”]BTW, Dorman blows, or is that sucks. I always get those confused.[/quote]
I guess the two can be used interchangebly.
NuclearCav90
JV

Postby DeCavelier » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:33 pm

lol
“Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine.”- Elvis Presley
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby NuclearCav90 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:08 am

Yep, Dorman blows...as in Dorman blows Gaffney off the field. :mrgreen:
NuclearCav90
JV

Postby WarPaint74 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:11 am

You’re getting the hang of it, Nukie. ;)
GAFFNEY INDIANS 2018 time state champions
“Hoka hey, it’s a good day to die!”
WarPaint74
All-American

Postby 1st&Goal » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:28 am

I would say Dorman blows...As nukie said, Blows Gaffney off the field. All the while the injuns SUCK on their peace pipes dreaming of a new coaching staff.
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
1st&Goal
All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:53 pm

Noodles for brains oozed:
After reading a few post on this board it’s obvious the old saying ” There’s A Sucker Born Everyday” is true!! :lol: :lol: :lol: There’s a Victory6 imposter on PFT and the Clowns & Nerds actually believes it me!! :shock: I guess it doesn’t take much to fool a bunch of nut jobs!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Even when i stay away they’re constantly posting about me. They want me here but there’s no need for me to be here until the MIGHTY VIKINGS are back playing. I guess they feel bad because they could NEVER get one up on me. NO ONE can say they eliminated Victory6!! ;) Like LL COOL J use to say “I’m bad” :D

Oh we’re tr0lling you for sure. Make no mistake about that. We aren’t EVEN about to pull the rug out from under you. We’re having way too much fun. Even with your imposters. And by the way, check the time stamp on your quote in my siggy. That WAS the real Vic questioning his own manhood.

NeedleDork gizzed:
Boy i believe these NERDS have a tracking devise on this forum. Everytime i start posting these NERDS names starting popping up at the bottom of the page like a bunch wh@res waiting to get paid by their “PIMP”!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whares??? Whales??? Hoes???

They should make a board game based on you called, “Guess what MushMouth is trying to say!”

Congrats, you managed to spell NERDS correctly today. Hooray for Vicki! Still spelled device wrong but I’m not here to be pedantic.
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:41 pm

Yet another addition to the stupidity thread....

**Last team from Upstate to win State foootball title**
by Victory6 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:53 am

If you said the Mighty Vikings you are correct!! :D The Vikings still hold the crown for the last upstate team to win the title. The region has been represented by two other teams in the last 3 years. Both failed to bring the title back. One has ZERO state championships and the other only has TWO!! :shock: Being that both schools are larger than the Burg it’s unacceptable that they failed the upstate. Don’t worry the Vikings will get the job done in the near future!! :D Jus t wait until we only that NEW campus!! ;)

by trojangrad78 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Wrong. The last team from Upstate to win State foootball title would be Chapman. They won the 2016 3A championship at the 3pm game......right after South Pointe had won the 2016 4A championship at the 12pm game.

by NuclearCav90 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:17 pm

Yep. Another epic fail Mr. OG

by trojangrad78 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:19 pm

By the way, you said you were going away.

Wrong on that, too, I see.

by rebelyell88 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:22 pm

Y’all need to excuse midget6 he’s on a drinking binge!

by NuclearCav90 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:24 pm

And speaking of Chapman. I bet they would drag Viking *** up and down the field right now! And it wouldn’t even be worth discussing a South Pointe matchup with the “Mighty Vikings” :lol:

by Ramdog » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:45 pm

Hillcrest won the Div 1 title the same day Spartanburg won Div II.

by NuclearCav90 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:48 pm
And Spartanburg was lucky they didn’t have to play Hillcrest that year!

by trojangrad78 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:52 pm
Actually, I don’t know of any team in the state that has ever won the foootball title.

by Mophead6 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:14 am
:roll: :roll: :roll: I said “THE” title dummy!! :shock: This is THE 5A classification forum doo doo brain!! Learn to comprehend before you make dumb comments!! ;)

by Victory6-6 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:27 am
The Vikings were the last upstate team to win the higher classification title. Use that pea shawty!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

by 1st&Goal » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:36 am
But you said this is a 5A forum. Shouldn’t you be asking that question on the 4A board? Stop contraDICKting yourself.

by WarPaint74 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:00 pm
The vickys did not win the higher title. That would be Division I, your boys won division II.
Unlike Gaffney whose state record 17 championships were in the highest classification in the state at the time.
Heck, even when Byrnes#1 was trying to make people believe their D2 titles were as good as D1 titles, he never actually claimed that they were D1 titles.

by BYRNES#1 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:22 pm
Back when Byrnes was winning D2 State Titles, they were spanking the D1 State Champs earlier in those same years. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
But your point is well taken about what Vicky is trying to do. :D

by DeCavelier » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:43 pm
SOMEBODY STOP THE BLEEDING!
He took a hard right from trojangrad and has been beating his own butt ever since.

Knucklehead wrote:
:roll: :roll: :roll: I said “THE” title dummy!! :shock: This is THE 5A classification forum doo doo brain!! Learn to comprehend before you make dumb comments!! ;)

trojangrad78 retorted » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:40 pm
Nowhere did you say anything about classification, so I am correct and you are wrong.......AGAIN.
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:10 pm

BUMP from ShFoBrains...

Mr. Wang Harmonica Player tooted...
Wow!!.....NO posting on PFT after crooked teeth thought he was running the show!! And just think, what was he soo happy about??? The Cavs have stunk up Williams Brice in their last two appearances!! :? Mind blown!!
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:14 pm

What blows my mind is the competent grammar and spelling!!!!

Wyrd!!!
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcU57tAKzng

Something tells me that Victory6 is ANTI everything just expressed in the above link.
Reply with an AMEN if you agree!
DeCavelier
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A