**Spartanburg Vikings -vs- Etowah Eagles Ga.**

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Who will win?

Spartanburg Vikings
5
36%
Etowah Eagles
9
64%
 
Total votes : 14

Re: **Spartanburg Vikings -vs- Etowah Eagles Ga.**

Postby Victory6 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:39 am

rebelyell88 wrote:[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“rebelyell88”]Eagles 35 Vikings14 they will run it down spartanburg throat so hard v-6 will need some meds for a sore throat on Sat.morning


Well if it isn’t ole webelyelll88 back on the scene. The webels got two of their 5 wins they will have on the season and now you’re back talking smack? Now that your’e back i would love to serve you some crow you wouldn’t eat last year. Oh and tell all the other posters who been hiding that i still have crow to serve from y’all 3-7 season!! ;) .......you can run but you can’t hide!! :D [/quote]
V-prick are u slow???? No I mean short school bus riding slow????? Do u have s big c scar in your head? Hiding??? I've been posting all summer not to mention all through last season I just ignored u alot but it's funny now that order has been restored and the Vikings are about to go 0-3 to see u get what u really deserve cause u really are a true PC.of **** and deserve to be roasted.so carry on clown carry on[/quote]

I know you been here sweet feet but you haven't been talking smack about the Burg. Now that the webels have picked up two meaningless wins you trying to talk smack about the Mighty Vikings!!......stand down son!!
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
User avatar
Victory6
All-American
 
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 am
Location: Spartanburg S.C.(Tha Burg)

Re: **Spartanburg Vikings -vs- Etowah Eagles Ga.**

Postby 1st&Goal » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:40 am

Victory6 wrote:
Rbmn9529 wrote:[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“1st&Goal”]The Viking have gave up 400+ yards per game thus far to running Os of Summerville and T.L.. You say Angry D??? Does SHS actually have a D?


I was told by one of my good friends who is a faithful Calvalier fan, unlike yourself that Dormans defense is very weak. The Burg defense played pretty well considering all the mistakes caused by the revamped offense. Dorman had ALL of their weapons on offense so their defense have NO excuse!! :shock: .....now what’s your point Dorman graduate!! :?


You can't attack him about the Rebels because because they are playing well. Leave the " Calvaliers" out of this.[/quote]

I never attack him about the webels because i know he is a TRUE Dorman graduate.....he only pretends to be a webels fan because his sons went there. In Spartanburgs and Dorman defense atleast we're playing 5a competition, unlike byrnes who have gotten 2 victories over teams they should beat anyhow!! ;) .....3A & 4A ....i'm pretty sure both would be 2-0 if we had played byrnes schedule so far!! ;) [/quote]


You just mad because Byrnes has 2 wins and the viqueens have been drug 2 straight games. Your simple minded attacks on me mean nothing to me. We all know you are just not very smart lil fella.
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
User avatar
1st&Goal
All-American
 
Posts: 5324
Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 8:16 am

Re: **Spartanburg Vikings -vs- Etowah Eagles Ga.**

Postby Victory6 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:52 am

1st&Goal wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
Rbmn9529 wrote:[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“1st&Goal”]The Viking have gave up 400+ yards per game thus far to running Os of Summerville and T.L.. You say Angry D??? Does SHS actually have a D?


I was told by one of my good friends who is a faithful Calvalier fan, unlike yourself that Dormans defense is very weak. The Burg defense played pretty well considering all the mistakes caused by the revamped offense. Dorman had ALL of their weapons on offense so their defense have NO excuse!! :shock: .....now what’s your point Dorman graduate!! :?


You can't attack him about the Rebels because because they are playing well. Leave the " Calvaliers" out of this.


I never attack him about the webels because i know he is a TRUE Dorman graduate.....he only pretends to be a webels fan because his sons went there. In Spartanburgs and Dorman defense atleast we're playing 5a competition, unlike byrnes who have gotten 2 victories over teams they should beat anyhow!! ;) .....3A & 4A ....i'm pretty sure both would be 2-0 if we had played byrnes schedule so far!! ;) [/quote]


You just mad because Byrnes has 2 wins and the viqueens have been drug 2 straight games. Your simple minded attacks on me mean nothing to me. We all know you are just not very smart lil fella.[/quote]

When you use the words "We all" when addressing me, it tells me you are the lil fella who needs help to combat me!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
User avatar
Victory6
All-American
 
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 am
Location: Spartanburg S.C.(Tha Burg)

Re: **Spartanburg Vikings -vs- Etowah Eagles Ga.**

Postby 1st&Goal » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:56 am

Victory6 wrote:
1st&Goal wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
Rbmn9529 wrote:[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“1st&Goal”]The Viking have gave up 400+ yards per game thus far to running Os of Summerville and T.L.. You say Angry D??? Does SHS actually have a D?


I was told by one of my good friends who is a faithful Calvalier fan, unlike yourself that Dormans defense is very weak. The Burg defense played pretty well considering all the mistakes caused by the revamped offense. Dorman had ALL of their weapons on offense so their defense have NO excuse!! :shock: .....now what’s your point Dorman graduate!! :?


You can't attack him about the Rebels because because they are playing well. Leave the " Calvaliers" out of this.


I never attack him about the webels because i know he is a TRUE Dorman graduate.....he only pretends to be a webels fan because his sons went there. In Spartanburgs and Dorman defense atleast we're playing 5a competition, unlike byrnes who have gotten 2 victories over teams they should beat anyhow!! ;) .....3A & 4A ....i'm pretty sure both would be 2-0 if we had played byrnes schedule so far!! ;)



You just mad because Byrnes has 2 wins and the viqueens have been drug 2 straight games. Your simple minded attacks on me mean nothing to me. We all know you are just not very smart lil fella.[/quote]

When you use the words "We all" when addressing me, it tells me you are the lil fella who needs help to combat me!! :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]


I need no help. I know things are hard for you to understand with your limited intellect...I was just pointing out, that it is common knowledge that you are not very smart and short in stature.
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
User avatar
1st&Goal
All-American
 
Posts: 5324
Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 8:16 am

Re: **Spartanburg Vikings -vs- Etowah Eagles Ga.**

Postby Victory6 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:59 am

1st&Goal wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
1st&Goal wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
Rbmn9529 wrote:[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“1st&Goal”]The Viking have gave up 400+ yards per game thus far to running Os of Summerville and T.L.. You say Angry D??? Does SHS actually have a D?


I was told by one of my good friends who is a faithful Calvalier fan, unlike yourself that Dormans defense is very weak. The Burg defense played pretty well considering all the mistakes caused by the revamped offense. Dorman had ALL of their weapons on offense so their defense have NO excuse!! :shock: .....now what’s your point Dorman graduate!! :?


You can't attack him about the Rebels because because they are playing well. Leave the " Calvaliers" out of this.


I never attack him about the webels because i know he is a TRUE Dorman graduate.....he only pretends to be a webels fan because his sons went there. In Spartanburgs and Dorman defense atleast we're playing 5a competition, unlike byrnes who have gotten 2 victories over teams they should beat anyhow!! ;) .....3A & 4A ....i'm pretty sure both would be 2-0 if we had played byrnes schedule so far!! ;)



You just mad because Byrnes has 2 wins and the viqueens have been drug 2 straight games. Your simple minded attacks on me mean nothing to me. We all know you are just not very smart lil fella.


When you use the words "We all" when addressing me, it tells me you are the lil fella who needs help to combat me!! :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]


I need no help. I know things are hard for you to understand with your limited intellect...I was just pointing out, that it is common knowledge that you are not very smart and short in stature.[/quote]

Nice wiggle job!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
User avatar
Victory6
All-American
 
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 am
Location: Spartanburg S.C.(Tha Burg)

Re: **Spartanburg Vikings -vs- Etowah Eagles Ga.**

Postby 1st&Goal » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:13 am

I am just curious....What will be your thoughts if the viqueens fall to 0 and 3? Not poking a jab...Serious question.
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
User avatar
1st&Goal
All-American
 
Posts: 5324
Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 8:16 am

Re: **Spartanburg Vikings -vs- Etowah Eagles Ga.**

Postby Victory6 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:01 am

It's Friday :D ......let the games be played!! :D The Vikings will have players returning from suspension and hopefully their starting RB. This will be the first home game so Viking fans come show your support for the Spartanburg Vikings. The hole has been plugged in the ship and we are ready to go battle!!...no hype song for this week, we are sounding the battle horns!! ;) ......**Lets Go Vikings**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLkqkMJup1U

WE ARE SPARTA!!.jpg
WE ARE SPARTA!!.jpg (39.55 KiB) Viewed 2086 times
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
User avatar
Victory6
All-American
 
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 am
Location: Spartanburg S.C.(Tha Burg)

Re: **Spartanburg Vikings -vs- Etowah Eagles Ga.**

Postby Colbyc36 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:15 am

I hope (and only for your sake) that y'all get SMOKED!
User avatar
Colbyc36
All-American
 
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:42 pm
Location: Villa Rica, Ga

Re: **Spartanburg Vikings -vs- Etowah Eagles Ga.**

Postby Rbmn9529 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:11 pm

[quote=“Victory6”]The Spartanburg Vikings(0-2) will host the Etowah Eagles Ga.(1-1) this coming Friday. The Vikings lost to TL Hanna(2-0) last Friday by the score of 35-0. The Eagles were defeated by North Cobb Ga. 38-35. This will be the first home game for the Vikings as they look to get back on track after a dismal 0-2 start. Etowah will try to make it 2-0 against the Boys Of The Burg. The Vikings will have 6 returning players from a one game suspension, and hopefully their stud RB will see his first acting of the year. Etowah has shown they can score points but it will be a tall task against a bunch of angry Vikings. I think the Vikings get their first win of the season and start gelling as a great group.....**GO VIKINGS**


SPARTAN HIGH - 28
SPARTAN HIGH!!.jpg


Etowah Eagles - 17
Etowah Eagles.png




Date:Friday September 1, 2017
Location: Gibbs Stadium (Home Of The Vikings)
Time: 7:30pm
Admission:$6[/quote]


WHO CARES
Big hitter, the Lama...

-Carl Spackler
User avatar
Rbmn9529
Varsity
 
Posts: 813
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:25 pm
Location: East Bumstead, Pennsyltucky

Re: **Spartanburg Vikings -vs- Etowah Eagles Ga.**

Postby Victory6 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:24 pm

[quote=“Rbmn9529”][quote=“Victory6”]The Spartanburg Vikings(0-2) will host the Etowah Eagles Ga.(1-1) this coming Friday. The Vikings lost to TL Hanna(2-0) last Friday by the score of 35-0. The Eagles were defeated by North Cobb Ga. 38-35. This will be the first home game for the Vikings as they look to get back on track after a dismal 0-2 start. Etowah will try to make it 2-0 against the Boys Of The Burg. The Vikings will have 6 returning players from a one game suspension, and hopefully their stud RB will see his first acting of the year. Etowah has shown they can score points but it will be a tall task against a bunch of angry Vikings. I think the Vikings get their first win of the season and start gelling as a great group.....**GO VIKINGS**


SPARTAN HIGH - 28
SPARTAN HIGH!!.jpg


Etowah Eagles - 17
Etowah Eagles.png




Date:Friday September 1, 2017
Location: Gibbs Stadium (Home Of The Vikings)
Time: 7:30pm
Admission:$6[/quote]


WHO CARES[/quote]

It seems as if the 0-2 Cavalier fan cares, you posted!! ;)
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
User avatar
Victory6
All-American
 
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 am
Location: Spartanburg S.C.(Tha Burg)

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests