**Spartanburg Vikings -vs- Etowah Eagles Ga.**

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Who will win?

Spartanburg Vikings
36%
Etowah Eagles
64%

Total votes : 14

Re: **Spartanburg Vikings -vs- Etowah Eagles Ga.**

Postby Victory6 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:48 pm

[quote=“rebelyell88”]Eagles 35 Vikings14 they will run it down spartanburg throat so hard v-6 will need some meds for a sore throat on Sat.morning[/quote]

Well if it isn’t ole webelyelll88 back on the scene. The webels got two of their 5 wins they will have on the season and now you’re back talking smack? Now that your’e back i would love to serve you some crow you wouldn’t eat last year. Oh and tell all the other posters who been hiding that i still have crow to serve from y’all 3-7 season!! ;) .......you can run but you can’t hide!! :D
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby Chief Shooting Bull » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:19 pm

In order for me to pick a winner I need to know if this is a boxing match or football game?

Boxing is a toss up. Had to empty the sidelines to whoop up on a bunch beach bum surfers.

Football Etowah
The Gaffney Indians...17 time South Carolina State Champions!
Chief Shooting Bull
All-American

Postby 1CANNON » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:20 pm

[quote=“Victory6”]The Spartanburg Vikings(0-2) will host the Etowah Eagles Ga.(1-1) this coming Friday. The Vikings lost to TL Hanna(2-0) last Friday by the score of 35-0. The Eagles were defeated by North Cobb Ga. 38-35. This will be the first home game for the Vikings as they look to get back on track after a dismal 0-2 start. Etowah will try to make it 2-0 against the Boys Of The Burg. The Vikings will have 6 returning players from a one game suspension, and hopefully their stud RB will see his first acting of the year. Etowah has shown they can score points but it will be a tall task against a bunch of angry Vikings. I think the Vikings get their first win of the season and start gelling as a great group.....**GO VIKINGS**

SPARTAN HIGH - 28
SPARTAN HIGH!!.jpg

Etowah Eagles - 17
Etowah Eagles.png

Date:Friday September 1, 2017
Time: 7:30pm
Admission:$6[/quote]

Is the “STUD” RB in a school play??
Is this a new method being coached by Miller??
Or is he ACTING like a stud rb?
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
1CANNON
All-American

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:41 pm

Victory6 wrote:Well if it isn’t ole webelyelll88 back on the scene. The webels got two of their 5 wins they will have on the season and now you’re back talking smack? Now that your’e back i would love to serve you some crow you wouldn’t eat last year. Oh and tell all the other posters who been hiding that i still have crow to serve from y’all 3-7 season!! ;) .......you can run but you can’t hide!! :D
    0-2 :lol:
      ImageNational Champions
      1 CAT FAN
      All-American

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:56 pm

Victory6 wrote:The Spartanburg Vikings(0-2) will host the Etowah Eagles Ga.(1-1) this coming Friday. The Vikings lost to TL Hanna(2-0) last Friday by the score of 35-0. The Eagles were defeated by North Cobb Ga. 38-35. This will be the first home game for the Vikings as they look to get back on track after a dismal 0-2 start. Etowah will try to make it 2-0 against the Boys Of The Burg. The Vikings will have 6 returning players from a one game suspension, and hopefully their stud RB will see his first acting of the year. Etowah has shown they can score points but it will be a tall task against a bunch of angry Vikings. I think the Vikings get their first win of the season and start gelling as a great group.....**GO VIKINGS**

SPARTAN HIGH - 28
      Etowah Eagles - 17
        The previous 2 predictions haven’t turned out so well :lol:
          ImageNational Champions
          1 CAT FAN
          All-American

Postby Rbmn9529 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:43 pm

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“1st&Goal”]The Viking have gave up 400+ yards per game thus far to running Os of Summerville and T.L.. You say Angry D??? Does SHS actually have a D?[/quote]

I was told by one of my good friends who is a faithful Calvalier fan, unlike yourself that Dormans defense is very weak. The Burg defense played pretty well considering all the mistakes caused by the revamped offense. Dorman had ALL of their weapons on offense so their defense have NO excuse!! :shock: .....now what’s your point Dorman graduate!! :? [/quote]

You can't attack him about the Rebels because because they are playing well. Leave the " Calvaliers" out of this.
          Big hitter, the Lama...

-Carl Spackler
          Rbmn9529
          Varsity

Postby flying eagle » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:47 pm

I like Spartanburg but their defense is terrible Etowah 49 Spartanburg 7 V6 will be in the crazy house before this season is over Spartanburg might win 3 games this year
          flying eagle
          All-American

Postby 1st&Goal » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:45 am

Victory6 wrote:
          1st&Goal wrote:The Viking have gave up 400+ yards per game thus far to running Os of Summerville and T.L.. You say Angry D??? Does SHS actually have a D?

I was told by one of my good friends who is a faithful Calvalier fan, unlike yourself that Dormans defense is very weak. The Burg defense played pretty well considering all the mistakes caused by the revamped offense. Dorman had ALL of their weapons on offense so their defense have NO excuse!! :shock: .....now what's your point Dorman graduate!! :?

Ummm....SHS had their starting O in against Summerville and the SHS D got Drug for 434 yards. That was more yards allowed than against T.L. with the "revamped" SHS O.

I see you still keep trying to beat the same old drum. Are you not smart enough to come up with new material?? Oh wait...disregard that question. We all know the answer.
          If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
          1st&Goal
          All-American

Postby Colbyc36 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:56 am

[quote=“1st&Goal”][quote=“Victory6″][quote=“1st&Goal”]The Viking have gave up 400+ yards per game thus far to running Os of Summerville and T.L.. You say Angry D??? Does SHS actually have a D?[/quote]

I was told by one of my good friends who is a faithful Calvalier fan, unlike yourself that Dormans defense is very weak. The Burg defense played pretty well considering all the mistakes caused by the revamped offense. Dorman had ALL of their weapons on offense so their defense have NO excuse!! :shock: .....now what’s your point Dorman graduate!! :? [/quote]

Ummm....SHS had their starting O in against Summerville and the SHS D got Drug for 434 yards. That was more yards allowed than against T.L. with the “revamped” SHS O.

I see you still keep trying to beat the same old drum. Are you not smart enough to come up with new material?? Oh wait...disregard that question. We all know the answer.[/quote]

Lol, you mean the "devamped" O right?
          Colbyc36
          All-American

Postby Victory6 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:36 am

Rbmn9529 wrote:[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“1st&Goal”]The Viking have gave up 400+ yards per game thus far to running Os of Summerville and T.L.. You say Angry D??? Does SHS actually have a D?

You can't attack him about the Rebels because because they are playing well. Leave the " Calvaliers" out of this.[/quote]

I never attack him about the webels because i know he is a TRUE Dorman graduate.....he only pretends to be a webels fan because his sons went there. In Spartanburgs and Dorman defense atleast we're playing 5a competition, unlike byrnes who have gotten 2 victories over teams they should beat anyhow!! ;) .....3A & 4A ....i'm pretty sure both would be 2-0 if we had played byrnes schedule so far!! ;)
          **ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
          Victory6
          All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A