100 NIGHTS-- new article (Summerville related)

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

100 NIGHTS-- new article (Summerville related)

Postby DRash » Wed May 10, 2017 10:06 pm

Follow me on TWITTER @SHSVIKINGSFANS
DRash
JV

Re: 100 NIGHTS-- new article (Summerville related)

Postby SPARTANVILLE VI » Thu May 11, 2017 4:12 am

Memorial Stadium- if our new stadium is half as an experience or even half the legend of that place then we Vikings will have it made. I love my seat at Gibbs and the sound of the band striking up the fight song of dear old Spartanburg High is unequaled but something about Summerville on a Friday night is just a statement of how everything in the world just should be. For a fan of high school football it's awe inspiring as it is humbling.
Spartanburg High School State Champions
1932, 1991, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2001, 2014

Vikings Football- Simply The Best Since 1970

"Momentum is only a play away"- Doc Davis
SPARTANVILLE VI
All-American

Postby Vikings89 » Thu May 11, 2017 7:45 am

GREAT POST!!! VIKING PRIDE AT ITS BEST....
Vikings89
Varsity

Postby Blue&Gold#1 » Thu May 11, 2017 8:59 am

One of the worse visitor sides in the game. Has a good high school atmosphere when there.
Blue&Gold#1
JV

Postby Victory6 » Thu May 11, 2017 11:20 am

"EXCELLENT POST"...DRash it just something about that BLUE&GOLD that gets me fired up!! :D I'm ready to go NOW!! ;)

#1 HIGH SCHOOL.jpg
#1 HIGH SCHOOL.jpg (34.37 KiB) Viewed 334 times

#2 R.KELLY!!.png
#2 R.KELLY!!.png (324.31 KiB) Viewed 334 times
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby CITYSLICKER » Thu May 11, 2017 1:51 pm

IT IS LIKE GOING BACK TO THE 50′S ON VISITOR SIDE IF THERE IS ONE, ITS LIKE BEING IN HADES. ITS ABOUT AS LARGE AS A SCISA STANDS, THEY HAVE SPRINKLERS IN THE TREES TO WET YOUR AZZZ HOT OR COLD. ITS LIKE SITTING ON A CONCRETE FLOOR, BETTER BRING SOMETHING TO SIT ON CAUSE YOUR REAR WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
THE UGLY AZZZ TREES GROW ALL OVER THE BACK OF THE STANDS AND LET BUGS GET ALL OVER YOU. THE VISITOR SIDE BATHROOMS LOOK LIKE THE TOXIC AVENGER LIVES THERE, THE PARKING IS HORRIBLE, IF THE WAVE START WINNING, YOU WILL REALIZE THAT THERE IS NO VISITOR SIDE. IF YOU ARE WINNING THE CLOCKS SUDDENLY SLOW DOWN, IF THE WAVE ARE WINNING THEY SPEED DOWN. THE REFS ARE ALL PAID FOR THE VISITOR SIDE FLAGS THROWN. WHEN YOU LEAVE IT WILL FEEL LIKE YOU WILL NEVER GET HOME, THE FOOD wins, I WOULD HOPE THAT ANOTHER DAMN HURRICANE BLOWS THAT HELL DOWN AGAIN OR DHEC CLOSES THE CESS POOL.
591 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING-
54 YEARS
“Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art.” - Eleanor Roosevelt, diplomat

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Postby wavefan70s » Thu May 11, 2017 4:37 pm

98 nights till we put the rotten squid on the visitors side.or cut slucks water off lol
GO DUKE
wavefan70s
All-American

Postby Colbyc36 » Thu May 11, 2017 4:47 pm

[quote=“CITYSLICKER”]IT IS LIKE GOING BACK TO THE 50′S ON VISITOR SIDE IF THERE IS ONE, ITS LIKE BEING IN HADES. ITS ABOUT AS LARGE AS A SCISA STANDS, THEY HAVE SPRINKLERS IN THE TREES TO WET YOUR AZZZ HOT OR COLD. ITS LIKE SITTING ON A CONCRETE FLOOR, BETTER BRING SOMETHING TO SIT ON CAUSE YOUR REAR WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
THE UGLY AZZZ TREES GROW ALL OVER THE BACK OF THE STANDS AND LET BUGS GET ALL OVER YOU. THE VISITOR SIDE BATHROOMS LOOK LIKE THE TOXIC AVENGER LIVES THERE, THE PARKING IS HORRIBLE, IF THE WAVE START WINNING, YOU WILL REALIZE THAT THERE IS NO VISITOR SIDE. IF YOU ARE WINNING THE CLOCKS SUDDENLY SLOW DOWN, IF THE WAVE ARE WINNING THEY SPEED DOWN. THE REFS ARE ALL PAID FOR THE VISITOR SIDE FLAGS THROWN. WHEN YOU LEAVE IT WILL FEEL LIKE YOU WILL NEVER GET HOME, THE FOOD wins, I WOULD HOPE THAT ANOTHER DAMN HURRICANE BLOWS THAT HELL DOWN AGAIN OR DHEC CLOSES THE CESS POOL.
[/quote]

Damn! That is cold hearted! Damn!
"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself." Mark Twain
Colbyc36
JV

Postby CITYSLICKER » Thu May 11, 2017 4:49 pm

AINT NOBODY DOING A COUNTER POINT, A CHITHOLE.
591 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING-
54 YEARS
“Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art.” - Eleanor Roosevelt, diplomat

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Postby wavefan70s » Fri May 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Yet slick still sits over there .its near concessions bathrooms and the gate.
The people behind there wont sell slick or that would probably be the home side by now.
GO DUKE
wavefan70s
All-American

Next

Return to Class 5A