Another Viking Qb 6" 4 Duncan

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: Another Viking Qb 6" 4 Duncan

Postby Air Attack » Thu May 18, 2017 8:48 am

[quote=“BYRNES#1”]

All I did was described Doc Davis, Youre the one that made it a race thing. :roll:[/quote]

Why? EVERYONE knows that Doc Davis is white that didn't need to be said. Also, if they didn't know he is white it still didn't need to be said in the topic.
Air Attack
Freshman

Postby Vikings89 » Thu May 18, 2017 8:49 am

Air Attack wrote:[quote=“BYRNES#1”]

All I did was described Doc Davis, Youre the one that made it a race thing. :roll:

Why? EVERYONE knows that Doc Davis is white that didn't need to be said. Also, if they didn't know he is white it still didn't need to be said in the topic.[/quote]

DING, DING DING............
Vikings89
Varsity

Postby Victory6 » Thu May 18, 2017 9:27 am

Vikings89 wrote:
Air Attack wrote:[quote=“BYRNES#1”]

All I did was described Doc Davis, Youre the one that made it a race thing. :roll:

Why? EVERYONE knows that Doc Davis is white that didn't need to be said. Also, if they didn't know he is white it still didn't need to be said in the topic.

DING, DING DING............[/quote]

BINGO....BINGO.....BINGO......notice how many posters tried to turn the issue around on Vikings89!! :shock: ......also go back and look to see who tried to turn the old white man comment into a joke instead of calling the clown out for saying it!!...the truth will set you free!! :D
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Thu May 18, 2017 9:37 am

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“Air Attack”][quote=“BYRNES#1”]

All I did was described Doc Davis, Youre the one that made it a race thing. :roll:[/quote]

Why? EVERYONE knows that Doc Davis is white that didn’t need to be said. Also, if they didn’t know he is white it still didn’t need to be said in the topic.[/quote]

BINGO....BINGO.....BINGO......notice how many posters tried to turn the issue around on Vikings89!! :shock: ......also go back and look to see who tried to turn the old white man comment into a joke instead of calling the clown out for saying it!!...the truth will set you free!! :D [/quote]
I find it funny that you claim “the truth will set you free” yet no one has answered one of my original questions.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Thu May 18, 2017 9:49 am

3-3 Stack wrote:[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“Air Attack”][quote=“BYRNES#1”]

Why? EVERYONE knows that Doc Davis is white that didn’t need to be said. Also, if they didn’t know he is white it still didn’t need to be said in the topic.[/quote]

BINGO....BINGO.....BINGO......notice how many posters tried to turn the issue around on Vikings89!! :shock: ......also go back and look to see who tried to turn the old white man comment into a joke instead of calling the clown out for saying it!!...the truth will set you free!! :D [/quote]
I find it funny that you claim “the truth will set you free” yet no one has answered one of my original questions.[/quote]

What was your oirginal question? :?
Victory6
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Thu May 18, 2017 9:53 am

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Victory6”][quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“Air Attack”][quote=“BYRNES#1”]

I find it funny that you claim “the truth will set you free” yet no one has answered one of my original questions.[/quote]

What was your oirginal question? :?[/quote]
I asked someone about the kid's total yardage and how they KNEW he was transferring. No one answered except for the yardage.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Thu May 18, 2017 9:57 am

3-3 Stack wrote:[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Victory6”][quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“Air Attack”][quote=“BYRNES#1”]

I asked someone about the kid's total yardage and how they KNEW he was transferring. No one answered except for the yardage.[/quote]

Its been made public that he's transferring everyone knows, sorry you didn't get the memo!! I will post his highlights after June 1st!! ;)
Victory6
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Thu May 18, 2017 10:19 am

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Victory6”][quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“Air Attack”][quote=“BYRNES#1”]

I asked someone about the kid’s total yardage and how they KNEW he was transferring. No one answered except for the yardage.[/quote]

Its been made public that he’s transferring everyone knows, sorry you didn’t get the memo!! I will post his highlights after June 1st!! ;)[/quote]
That’s the part I wasn’t clear on. “It’s been made public.” Did he tell you? Did he tell DRash when y’all were sitting there talking? Did Coach Miller tell everyone? I was simply trying to figure out HOW y’all knew. You know how kids can be, rumors and social media and all.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby BYRNES#1 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:52 am

[quote=“Air Attack”][quote=“BYRNES#1”]

Why not?? Since when is it a crime to describe a persons age or looks thats is being discussed? :roll:
As for what needs to be said or what doesnt need to be said goes... Brother 90% of the crap on this board doesnt need to be said so get out of here with that junk! :roll:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby Air Attack » Thu May 18, 2017 12:07 pm

[quote=“BYRNES#1”][quote=“Air Attack”][quote=“BYRNES#1”]

Why not?? Since when is it a crime to describe a persons age or looks thats is being discussed? :roll:

We all know that it isn't a crime. The issue is why bring it up when describing a person like that when a lot of poster complain about "Racial" matters. No one even asked for a description of the man. My question is was did you feel the need to give us a description? What I think is you knew just by insert the race you would spark a lot of unwanted feedback which I thought posters didn't want. As I said most people know Doc Davis race and if they didn't and were that concerned about it they would look him up. Logic first.

As for what needs to be said or what doesnt need to be said goes... Brother 90% of the crap on this board doesnt need to be said so get out of here with that junk! :roll:

This is a weak argument for you. If you and I agree that 90% of the crap on here doesn't need to be said why are you adding to it with more crap like you just posted. With that said it's not fair for you to tell me to "get out of here" with my statement when I believe you are adding to the 90%.

[/quote]
Air Attack
Freshman

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A