Another Viking Qb 6" 4 Duncan

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: Another Viking Qb 6" 4 Duncan

Postby BYRNES#1 » Thu May 18, 2017 12:42 pm

[quote=“Air Attack”][quote=“BYRNES#1”][quote=“Air Attack”][quote=“BYRNES#1”]

All I did was described Doc Davis, Youre the one that made it a race thing. :roll:[/quote]

Why? EVERYONE knows that Doc Davis is white that didn’t need to be said. Also, if they didn’t know he is white it still didn’t need to be said in the topic.[/quote]

Why not?? Since when is it a crime to describe a persons age or looks thats is being discussed? :roll:

We all know that it isn’t a crime. The issue is why bring it up when describing a person like that when a lot of poster complain about “Racial” matters. No one even asked for a description of the man. My question is was did you feel the need to give us a description? What I think is you knew just by insert the race you would spark a lot of unwanted feedback which I thought posters didn’t want. As I said most people know Doc Davis race and if they didn’t and were that concerned about it they would look him up. Logic first.

As for what needs to be said or what doesnt need to be said goes... Brother 90% of the crap on this board doesnt need to be said so get out of here with that junk! :roll:

This is a weak argument for you. If you and I agree that 90% of the crap on here doesn’t need to be said why are you adding to it with more crap like you just posted. With that said it’s not fair for you to tell me to “get out of here” with my statement when I believe you are adding to the 90%.

[/quote][/quote]

My apologies Air Attack. Its a free country & if you feel my comment of "Old white man" was out of line then you are certainly entitled to it.
I know who I am as a person & how I feel about those that discriminate against anyone of a different race.
If you see my comment somehow as race baiting then you are more than welcome to do so, even if youre dead wrong. I cant change your mind so I will not continue to try.
You dont personally know me so I understand how you could take it the wrong way.
I have to say though, I find it funny how you have never said a word when V6 & 89 have said far worse than anything Ive ever said & their comments left no grey area as to what they meant.
Should I assume you feel as they do since you dont "call them out" or should I assume you dont like me because Im white?
I mean think about it man, seems pretty cut and dry to me that you & some others that have "called me out" about this but have never said a word to these other clowns that have said a lot worse than "Old white man".
Whatever your reason is, is cool with me bro, you just keep calling me out & keep my sorry tail in check. ;)

Peace bro! :D
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby Vikings89 » Thu May 18, 2017 2:01 pm

BYRNES#1 wrote:[quote=“Air Attack”][quote=“BYRNES#1”][quote=“Air Attack”][quote=“BYRNES#1”]

All I did was described Doc Davis, Youre the one that made it a race thing. :roll:

Why? EVERYONE knows that Doc Davis is white that didn’t need to be said. Also, if they didn’t know he is white it still didn’t need to be said in the topic.[/quote]

Why not?? Since when is it a crime to describe a persons age or looks thats is being discussed? :roll:

We all know that it isn’t a crime. The issue is why bring it up when describing a person like that when a lot of poster complain about “Racial” matters. No one even asked for a description of the man. My question is was did you feel the need to give us a description? What I think is you knew just by insert the race you would spark a lot of unwanted feedback which I thought posters didn’t want. As I said most people know Doc Davis race and if they didn’t and were that concerned about it they would look him up. Logic first.

As for what needs to be said or what doesnt need to be said goes... Brother 90% of the crap on this board doesnt need to be said so get out of here with that junk! :roll:

This is a weak argument for you. If you and I agree that 90% of the crap on here doesn’t need to be said why are you adding to it with more crap like you just posted. With that said it’s not fair for you to tell me to “get out of here” with my statement when I believe you are adding to the 90%.

[/quote][/quote]

My apologies Air Attack. Its a free country & if you feel my comment of "Old white man" was out of line then you are certainly entitled to it.
I know who I am as a person & how I feel about those that discriminate against anyone of a different race.
If you see my comment somehow as race baiting then you are more than welcome to do so, even if youre dead wrong. I cant change your mind so I will not continue to try.
You dont personally know me so I understand how you could take it the wrong way.
I have to say though, I find it funny how you have never said a word when V6 & 89 have said far worse than anything Ive ever said & their comments left no grey area as to what they meant.
Should I assume you feel as they do since you dont "call them out" or should I assume you dont like me because Im white?
I mean think about it man, seems pretty cut and dry to me that you & some others that have "called me out" about this but have never said a word to these other clowns that have said a lot worse than "Old white man".
Whatever your reason is, is cool with me bro, you just keep calling me out & keep my sorry tail in check. ;)

Peace bro! :D[/quote]

B#1, You don't know what RACE I am....Are you assuming....WHY???
Vikings89
Varsity

Postby 3-3 Stack » Thu May 18, 2017 9:22 pm

[quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“BYRNES#1"][quote=“Air Attack”][quote=“BYRNES#1”][quote=“Air Attack”][quote=“BYRNES#1”]

All I did was described Doc Davis, Youre the one that made it a race thing. :roll:[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

My apologies Air Attack. Its a free country & if you feel my comment of “Old white man” was out of line then you are certainly entitled to it.
Should I assume you feel as they do since you dont “call them out” or should I assume you dont like me because Im white?
I mean think about it man, seems pretty cut and dry to me that you & some others that have “called me out” about this but have never said a word to these other clowns that have said a lot worse than “Old white man”.

B#1, You don’t know what RACE I am....Are you assuming....WHY???[/quote]
I know what race you are...
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby Vikings89 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:58 am

3-3 Stack wrote:[quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“BYRNES#1"][quote=“Air Attack”][quote=“BYRNES#1”][quote=“Air Attack”][quote=“BYRNES#1”]

All I did was described Doc Davis, Youre the one that made it a race thing. :roll:

[/quote][/quote]

My apologies Air Attack. Its a free country & if you feel my comment of “Old white man” was out of line then you are certainly entitled to it.
Should I assume you feel as they do since you dont “call them out” or should I assume you dont like me because Im white?
I mean think about it man, seems pretty cut and dry to me that you & some others that have “called me out” about this but have never said a word to these other clowns that have said a lot worse than “Old white man”.

I know what race you are...[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Vikings89
Varsity

Postby 3-3 Stack » Fri May 19, 2017 2:17 pm

[quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“BYRNES#1”][quote=“Air Attack”][quote=“BYRNES#1”][quote=“Air Attack”][quote=“BYRNES#1”]

[/quote][/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
The human race
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:02 pm

3-3 Stack wrote:[quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“BYRNES#1”][quote=“Air Attack”][quote=“BYRNES#1”][quote=“Air Attack”][quote=“BYRNES#1”]

[/quote][/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
The human race[/quote]

I bet you don't know what race the "Ghost Of The Past" is!! :D
Long tailed WEASEL#1.jpg
Long tailed WEASEL#1.jpg (11.54 KiB) Viewed 413 times
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Fri May 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Don't even know what "The ghost of the past" is.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby mikey » Sat May 20, 2017 11:15 am

[quote=“3-3 Stack”]Don’t even know what “The ghost of the past” is.[/quote]

Let's see....there's that blonde from Converse Hieght's that drove the Austin Martin...the red headed farm girl from Roebuck and that freaky brunette from Duncan.... :o :? :oops:
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Sun May 21, 2017 2:13 pm

[quote=“mikey”][quote=“3-3 Stack”]Don’t even know what “The ghost of the past” is.[/quote]

Let’s see....there’s that blonde from Converse Hieght’s that drove the Austin Martin...the red headed farm girl from Roebuck and that freaky brunette from Duncan.... :o :? :oops:[/quote]
Maybe the ghost of Christmas past???
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby mikey » Mon May 22, 2017 9:50 am

[quote=“3-3 Stack”]Don’t even know what “The ghost of the past” is.[/quote]He should ask former Spartanburg QB Nick Prochak ...He had a run in with one at our old place a few years back... :idea: :P
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A