New Spartanburg High Football Stadium Layout

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

New Spartanburg High Football Stadium Layout

Postby Blue&Gold#1 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWfpzRDlDrM

What do you guys think of the new layout for the Stadium at Spartanburg High? Now the Stadium in the video is close but its not the actual stadium that we will have. The stadium we’re getting is similar to Mercer University with a few differences is what was told to me. There is going to be a two turf fields on the campus one at the track field and one for the Stadium.

Blue&Gold#1
JV

Re: New Spartanburg High Football Stadium Layout

Postby BYRNES#1 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:08 pm

Looks great to me!! :D
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby Victory6 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:49 pm

The new school will be awesome!!......can't wait until i get to watch a football game in the "VALLEY"!! :D
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby BYRNES#1 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:00 pm

[quote=“Victory6”]The new school will be awesome!!......can’t wait until i get to watch a football game in the “VALLEY”!! :D[/quote]

You will be able to do that this year at the original high school valley. EMPIRE VALLEY! :shock:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby Colbyc36 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:54 pm

Still ain't got jack on Dorman.
"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself." Mark Twain
Colbyc36
JV

Postby mikey » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:55 pm

[quote=“Victory6”]The new school will be awesome!!......can’t wait until i get to watch a football game in the “VALLEY”!! :D[/quote]
Instead of stealing the Valley...how bout the fairway..built on the back nine and fair weather fans...it fits :P if it wasn’t so nice I’d suggest the divot.. ;)
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Postby Colbyc36 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:12 am

Lol! Sweet...."the divot".
It may have very well just been branded Mikey.
"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself." Mark Twain
Colbyc36
JV

Postby Victory6 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:44 am

mikey wrote:[quote=“Victory6”]The new school will be awesome!!......can’t wait until i get to watch a football game in the “VALLEY”!! :D

Instead of stealing the Valley...how bout the fairway..built on the back nine and fair weather fans...it fits :P if it wasn’t so nice I’d suggest the divot.. ;)[/quote]

The building site looks like a Valley!! :D ......no need to steal anything!! :? I bet the Vikings won't lose their first game on the NEW turf to the indians. The indians loss their first game on their new turf to the Vikings!! :D y'all should've named y'all stadium "The Grave Yard" :lol: :lol: :lol: .......many indians souls have been laid to rest there!! ;).....FACT!!
PUNISHER!!.jpg.1.jpg.1.jpg
PUNISHER!!.jpg.1.jpg.1.jpg (82.31 KiB) Viewed 659 times
Victory6
All-American

Postby Pride and Tradition » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:28 pm

Victory6 wrote:
mikey wrote:[quote=“Victory6”]The new school will be awesome!!......can’t wait until i get to watch a football game in the “VALLEY”!! :D

Instead of stealing the Valley...how bout the fairway..built on the back nine and fair weather fans...it fits :P if it wasn’t so nice I’d suggest the divot.. ;)

The building site looks like a Valley!! :D ......no need to steal anything!! :? I bet the Vikings won't lose their first game on the NEW turf to the indians. The indians loss their first game on their new turf to the Vikings!! :D y'all should've named y'all stadium "The Grave Yard" :lol: :lol: :lol: .......many indians souls have been laid to rest there!! ;).....FACT!!
[/quote]

The "Fjord" - the place where Mighty Vikings dock their Longships while defending home. Then launch them as they go out to pillage and plunder weak villages, say like.....Byrnes for example :o :o :o :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-)
Pride and Tradition
Freshman

Postby Victory6 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:45 pm

Pride and Tradition wrote:
Victory6 wrote:

The "Fjord" - the place where Mighty Vikings dock their Longships while defending home. Then launch them as they go out to pillage and plunder weak villages, say like.....Byrnes for example :o :o :o :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-)[/quote]

I like that!!......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Victory6
All-American

Next

Return to Class 5A