**The Carolina's are ruling the sports WOLRD**

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: **The Carolina's are ruling the sports WOLRD**

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:42 pm

Image3A State Champions
1 CAT FAN
All-American

Postby wavefan70s » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:11 pm

[quote=“BYRNES#1”][quote=“wavefan70s”][quote=“mikey”][quote=“wavefan70s”]Number 1 .thus aint north carolina.this state aint really got a stake in the panthers.the ny yankees practice in charleston sometimes .it doesnt make them a south carolina team.
#2 if the ncaa does what its supposed to do
Dunc should be playing ball post season for a while.25 years of cheating.as well as coughing up 05 and 09.this years team earned it ill give them that.multiple sports multiple years.yes everyone does it.but its like speeding if you get caught you gotta pay the ticket.
As for the true south carolina teams hats off to the.
Later see yall in a few months.[/quote]

well Scottie when I first read the above..I was gong say...2017 National Champions baby..take that crap sommers elz....but clearly old dude,who probably ain’t got a damn clue what his liberal party stands for... It’s just he don’t like Trump...changed the thread... :roll:

O yea..s.carolina that had to hurt... :lol: :P :D go heels ole friend.. ;)[/quote]
Hello mike had to bring the spoon out and stir the pot.busy at ballfield.[/quote]

I hope Jr is doing well. My baby drove in 4 runs and scored once last night as the Panthers went on to beat Woodruff 7-2, she also had a unassisted double play. :D[/quote]
Hes doing good .catching a lot .pitch some .
Hes about 5ft6 or 7 195 or so .big 7th grader.

Still hitting good .footspeed isnt bad for his size.pitch around 65 give or take.
Thats a pretty good game stats.
Prolly try football in the fall.
GO DUKE
wavefan70s
All-American

Postby BYRNES#1 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:24 am

[quote=“wavefan70s”][quote=“BYRNES#1”][quote=“wavefan70s”][quote=“mikey”][quote=“wavefan70s”]Number 1 .thus aint north carolina.this state aint really got a stake in the panthers.the ny yankees practice in charleston sometimes .it doesnt make them a south carolina team.
#2 if the ncaa does what its supposed to do
Dunc should be playing ball post season for a while.25 years of cheating.as well as coughing up 05 and 09.this years team earned it ill give them that.multiple sports multiple years.yes everyone does it.but its like speeding if you get caught you gotta pay the ticket.
As for the true south carolina teams hats off to the.
Later see yall in a few months.[/quote]

well Scottie when I first read the above..I was gong say...2017 National Champions baby..take that crap sommers elz....but clearly old dude,who probably ain’t got a damn clue what his liberal party stands for... It’s just he don’t like Trump...changed the thread... :roll:

O yea..s.carolina that had to hurt... :lol: :P :D go heels ole friend.. ;)[/quote]
Hello mike had to bring the spoon out and stir the pot.busy at ballfield.[/quote]

I hope Jr is doing well. My baby drove in 4 runs and scored once last night as the Panthers went on to beat Woodruff 7-2, she also had a unassisted double play. :D[/quote]
Hes doing good .catching a lot .pitch some .
Hes about 5ft6 or 7 195 or so .big 7th grader.

Still hitting good .footspeed isnt bad for his size.pitch around 65 give or take.
Thats a pretty good game stats.
Prolly try football in the fall.[/quote]

Good glad to hear it, Hopefully he will do well with the football too, he has the size it sounds like. :D
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby BYRNES#1 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:24 am

[quote=“1 CAT FAN”]Image[/quote]

OMG I LOVE IT!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby Penguin » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:53 am

Typical supporters of Putin's puppet:

CAROLINA
7 Time National Champions
GO HEELS! DOOK SUXX!
Penguin
All-American

Previous

Return to Class 5A