**The Carolina's are ruling the sports WOLRD**

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: **The Carolina's are ruling the sports WOLRD**

Postby Victory6 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:20 pm

wavefan70s wrote:Number 1 .thus aint north carolina.this state aint really got a stake in the panthers.the ny yankees practice in charleston sometimes .it doesnt make them a south carolina team.
#2 if the ncaa does what its supposed to do
Dunc should be playing ball post season for a while.25 years of cheating.as well as coughing up 05 and 09.this years team earned it ill give them that.multiple sports multiple years.yes everyone does it.but its like speeding if you get caught you gotta pay the ticket.
As for the true south carolina teams hats off to the.
Later see yall in a few months.

It was VERY difficult reading your rant so i imagine it was just as difficult for you to read the title of this thread!! It CLEARLY say the Carolina's. That means South Carolina & North Carolina!! Are you one of those deplorables who voted for the fool who got everyone in this country terrified now? :shock: People are so scared they don't even think about posting on the board no more!! Everybody is glued to the news channels!! :cry: ......it's sad times in America right now!! :(

Bigot&Racist!!.jpg
Bigot&Racist!!.jpg (30.54 KiB) Viewed 437 times
Last edited by Victory6 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby BYRNES#1 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:36 pm

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“wavefan70s”]Number 1 .thus aint north carolina.this state aint really got a stake in the panthers.the ny yankees practice in charleston sometimes .it doesnt make them a south carolina team.
Dunc should be playing ball post season for a while.25 years of cheating.as well as coughing up 05 and 09.this years team earned it ill give them that.multiple sports multiple years.yes everyone does it.but its like speeding if you get caught you gotta pay the ticket.
Later see yall in a few months.[/quote]

It was VERY difficult reading you rant so i imagine it was just as difficult for you to read the title of this thread!! It CLEARLY say the Carolina’s. That means South Carolina & North Carolina!! Are you one of those deplorables who voted for the fool who got everyone in this country terrified now? :shock: People are so scared they don’t even think about posting on the board no more!! Everybody is glued to the news channels!! :cry: ......it’s sad times in America right now!! :(

Bigot&Racist!!.jpg
[/quote]

Im not scared one little bit!!! I couldnt be more proud to be an American/deplorable. Trump is making America great again by doing things Obama shouldve done, & doing away with the crap he did do.
:D
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby wavefan70s » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:42 pm

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“wavefan70s”]Number 1 .thus aint north carolina.this state aint really got a stake in the panthers.the ny yankees practice in charleston sometimes .it doesnt make them a south carolina team.

It was VERY difficult reading your rant so i imagine it was just as difficult for you to read the title of this thread!! It CLEARLY say the Carolina’s. That means South Carolina & North Carolina!! Are you one of those deplorables who voted for the fool who got everyone in this country terrified now? :shock: People are so scared they don’t even think about posting on the board no more!! Everybody is glued to the news channels!! :cry: ......it’s sad times in America right now!! :(

Bigot&Racist!!.jpg
[/quote]
Its palmetto football talk .palmetto state.even south carolina in the header.
F north carolina period.
It isnt a political forum either.
Im sure theres a north carolina butt kissing forum somewhere.enjoy your dinner.
GO DUKE
wavefan70s
All-American

Postby mikey » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:03 pm

[quote=“wavefan70s”]Number 1 .thus aint north carolina.this state aint really got a stake in the panthers.the ny yankees practice in charleston sometimes .it doesnt make them a south carolina team.

well Scottie when I first read the above..I was gong say...2017 National Champions baby..take that crap sommers elz....but clearly old dude,who probably ain’t got a damn clue what his liberal party stands for... It's just he don’t like Trump...changed the thread... :roll:

O yea..s.carolina that had to hurt... :lol: :P :D go heels ole friend.. ;)
Last edited by mikey on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:55 am

wavefan70s wrote:[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“wavefan70s”]Number 1 .thus aint north carolina.this state aint really got a stake in the panthers.the ny yankees practice in charleston sometimes .it doesnt make them a south carolina team.
Later see yall in a few months.

It was VERY difficult reading your rant so i imagine it was just as difficult for you to read the title of this thread!! It CLEARLY say the Carolina’s. That means South Carolina & North Carolina!! Are you one of those deplorables who voted for the fool who got everyone in this country terrified now? :shock: People are so scared they don’t even think about posting on the board no more!! Everybody is glued to the news channels!! :cry: ......it’s sad times in America right now!! :(

The attachment Bigot&Racist!!.jpg is no longer available
[/quote]
Its palmetto football talk .palmetto state.even south carolina in the header.
F north carolina period.
It isnt a political forum either.
Im sure theres a north carolina butt kissing forum somewhere.enjoy your dinner.[/quote]

This forum isn't restricted to only talking about what happens in the state of South Carolina!! :? You do know teams from this state play other teams from other states right? :o .......i'll just sit these right here for you!! :D

CoastalCarolina!!.jpg
CoastalCarolina!!.jpg (44.71 KiB) Viewed 384 times

Carolina Panthers!!.jpg
Carolina Panthers!!.jpg (27.05 KiB) Viewed 384 times
Victory6
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:56 am

Clemson!!.jpg
Clemson!!.jpg (23.71 KiB) Viewed 383 times

South Carolina!!.jpg
South Carolina!!.jpg (36.42 KiB) Viewed 383 times
Victory6
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:57 am

North Carolina!!.jpg
North Carolina!!.jpg (52.92 KiB) Viewed 383 times

Your dinner has been served!! ;) :D :lol:
Victory6
All-American

Postby wavefan70s » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:08 pm

[quote=“mikey”][quote=“wavefan70s”]Number 1 .thus aint north carolina.this state aint really got a stake in the panthers.the ny yankees practice in charleston sometimes .it doesnt make them a south carolina team.

well Scottie when I first read the above..I was gong say...2017 National Champions baby..take that crap sommers elz....but clearly old dude,who probably ain’t got a damn clue what his liberal party stands for... It’s just he don’t like Trump...changed the thread... :roll:

O yea..s.carolina that had to hurt... :lol: :P :D go heels ole friend.. ;)[/quote]
Hello mike had to bring the spoon out and stir the pot.busy at ballfield.
GO DUKE
wavefan70s
All-American

Postby BYRNES#1 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:23 am

[quote=“wavefan70s”][quote=“mikey”][quote=“wavefan70s”]Number 1 .thus aint north carolina.this state aint really got a stake in the panthers.the ny yankees practice in charleston sometimes .it doesnt make them a south carolina team.

well Scottie when I first read the above..I was gong say...2017 National Champions baby..take that crap sommers elz....but clearly old dude,who probably ain’t got a damn clue what his liberal party stands for... It’s just he don’t like Trump...changed the thread... :roll:

O yea..s.carolina that had to hurt... :lol: :P :D go heels ole friend.. ;)[/quote]
Hello mike had to bring the spoon out and stir the pot.busy at ballfield.[/quote]

I hope Jr is doing well. My baby drove in 4 runs and scored once last night as the Panthers went on to beat Woodruff 7-2, she also had a unassisted double play. :D
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby Victory6 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:37 pm

The price of underground bunkers went up by 20% in the last 2 hrs!! :shock: Someone please get this fool out. The only ones who were winning lately was the Carolina's, now we're ALL about to be losing!!SMH.... :!:

CLOWN!!.jpg
CLOWN!!.jpg (14.17 KiB) Viewed 315 times
Victory6
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A