Gaffney QB

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: Gaffney QB

Postby Victory6 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:16 am

thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
FireWater wrote:I keep hearing that Gaffney's QB won't be back at the Reservation next season. Has anyone else heard he may be transfering over to one of the Spartanburg county schools?

Hey 6 stars, I mean Vic6, I mean Little Rug are you today?

:roll: :roll: :roll: grammer please!! :?

Oh, I wrote that so you could read it. I knew if it was proper english,you would struggle.

NO you wrote how you were taught at that pathetic school. I'm struggling to understand why are you on this board. You loss a bet, you should honor it and disappear!! :shock: ......aleast be woman of your word!! :D

TheDoctor!!.jpg

When you pay your bet from years ago, I will. my bet from years ago was not offical because there was no money up front or no hand shake!! :? I thought a handshake had to be made, your words not mine. my rules to a bet has NOTHING to do with your bet :shock: .......you cowardly webel poster have no HONOR!! You will have trouble understanding those sentences, due to the few, if any grammatical errors.

I understand you are a a full blown NERD!! :D
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby thedoctor » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:47 am

Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
FireWater wrote:I keep hearing that Gaffney's QB won't be back at the Reservation next season. Has anyone else heard he may be transfering over to one of the Spartanburg county schools?

Oh, I wrote that so you could read it. I knew if it was proper english,you would struggle.

NO you wrote how you were taught at that pathetic school. I'm struggling to understand why are you on this board. You loss a bet, you should honor it and disappear!! :shock: ......aleast be woman of your word!! :D

TheDoctor!!.jpg

When you pay your bet from years ago, I will. my bet from years ago was not offical because there was no money up front or no hand shake!! :? I thought a handshake had to be made, your words not mine. my rules to a bet has NOTHING to do with your bet :shock: .......you cowardly webel poster have no HONOR!! You will have trouble understanding those sentences, due to the few, if any grammatical errors.

Haha, I called you on something and all you can do is call me a nerd. Oh my goodness, that hurts so bad. If you can change the rules after you lost a bet, then why can't everyone else on this board, sounds prejudice. Poor little fella, you must miserable with your life, I will just pray for you.
thedoctor
JV

Postby Victory6 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:41 am

thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:

TheDoctor!!.jpg

Haha, I called you on something and all you can do is call me a nerd. Oh my goodness, that hurts so bad. If you can change the rules after you lost a bet, then why can't everyone else on this board, sounds prejudice. Poor little fella, you must miserable with your life, I will just pray for you.

I never changed any rules, when betting money my rules have always been the same.....Money up front and a handshake!! And you are so hilarious with this my life must be miserable and you will pray for me!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Are blind?..... you're the one who's making this entire board feel like your life is so miserable by the way you follow me on this board!! You need therapy....go see a shrink!! :D
Victory6
All-American

Postby thedoctor » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:56 am

Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:

TheDoctor!!.jpg

I never changed any rules, when betting money my rules have always been the same.....Money up front and a handshake!! And you are so hilarious with this my life must be miserable and you will pray for me!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Are blind?..... you're the one who's making this entire board feel like your life is so miserable by the way you follow me on this board!! You need therapy....go see a shrink!! :D

Once again, another one of your aliased has posted a fake news thread and you when are called on it, you whine like a baby that whines to their mama.

Now back to the topic. Gaffney's QB will help them contend for a region title against the Byrnes Rebels.
thedoctor
JV

Postby FireWater » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:25 pm

thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:

TheDoctor!!.jpg

Once again, another one of your aliased has posted a fake news thread and you when are called on it, you whine like a baby that whines to their mama.

Now back to the topic. Gaffney's QB will help them contend for a region title against the Byrnes Rebels.

Not sure what you are talking about when you say alaised posted fake thread but I assure you I have nothing to do with these clowns. I posted this thread because it was something I've been hearing for a few weeks now.

I was stupid enough to think we'd be able to have a serious discussion and stay on topic but I can see that will never happen.
ITS NOT A LIE IF YOU BELIEVE IT
FireWater
Freshman

Postby Victory6 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:38 am

FireWater wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:

TheDoctor!!.jpg

Not sure what you are talking about when you say alaised posted fake thread but I assure you I have nothing to do with these clowns. I posted this thread because it was something I've been hearing for a few weeks now.

I was stupid enough to think we'd be able to have a serious discussion and stay on topic but I can see that will never happen.

I see you're learning quickly that some of these posters have NO intention of talking football.And if you post something they don't like or agree with then they're gonna say you are a alias poster!! ;)
Victory6
All-American

Postby FireWater » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:04 pm

Victory6 wrote:
FireWater wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:

TheDoctor!!.jpg

I see you're learning quickly that some of these posters have NO intention of talking football.And if you post something they don't like or agree with then they're gonna say you are a alias poster!! ;)

Yes, I've picked up on that pretty quick. I thought I was joining a board to talk about football but it looks like a few flamers are ruining it for everyone.
FireWater
Freshman

Postby thedoctor » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:31 pm

FireWater wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
FireWater wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:

TheDoctor!!.jpg

Yes, I've picked up on that pretty quick. I thought I was joining a board to talk about football but it looks like a few flamers are ruining it for everyone.

I promise you the Gaffney and Byrnes guys want nothing more than to purely talk football.
thedoctor
JV

Postby mikey » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:56 pm

I don't mind folks talking about other things as long as there's no race or religion involved.I would say politics,but those liberals are amusing..just mark it with a OT like we used to..u know.. like when we used talk football.. ;)

:idea:
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Postby FireWater » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:59 pm

OK OK lets move along...nothing to see here...lol

Now can we please get back to the topic of the thread. Is our QB transferring or not. Unless his family is moving or something I can't see why he would want to leave Gaffney. They have a good group coming back and from all accounts should be a good team.
FireWater
Freshman

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A