**USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby Victory6 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:17 pm

Looks like all teams are in!! Should be a good tournament!!
http://7on7.usafootball.com/QualifierCo ... il?id=1744
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby thedoctor » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:01 pm

Should be an awesome tournament with all the best teams from 5A there with the exception of Boiling Springs and Gaffney not being there.
thedoctor
JV

Postby NixonRebel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:00 pm

thedoctor wrote:Should be an awesome tournament with all the best teams from 5A there with the exception of Boiling Springs and Gaffney not being there.

Let it go. This is the BS that is going to have you him and a few others going back and forth about nothing for days upon days. We all know that Spartanburg is a good team like every other team in our region. You know this is going to start some BS that no one wants to read. That post is a part of the problem on the message board. Time to grow up on here, even the kids don't want to read the &%$* on here anymore.

Just my thoughts.
NixonRebel
Freshman

Postby Colbyc36 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:12 pm

NixonRebel wrote:
thedoctor wrote:Should be an awesome tournament with all the best teams from 5A there with the exception of Boiling Springs and Gaffney not being there.

Let it go. This is the BS that is going to have you him and a few others going back and forth about nothing for days upon days. We all know that Spartanburg is a good team like every other team in our region. You know this is going to start some BS that no one wants to read. That post is a part of the problem on the message board. Time to grow up on here, even the kids don't want to read the &%$* on here anymore.

Just my thoughts.

What are you tripping on? He had a legit post. If you consider what he posted BS, move along....nothing for you to see here.

Just MY thoughts....
"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself." Mark Twain
Colbyc36
JV

Postby NixonRebel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:17 pm

Colbyc36 wrote:What are you tripping on? He had a legit post. If you consider what he posted BS, move along....nothing for you to see here.

Okay...

As a Rebel, I can still say when I think others teams are good. I don't judge a team based on a poster. I judge what I see on the field. I have made bash post but I was new on here then. I know that I'm sick of seeing webels, lil rugs, and sorry ass post that go on for days about everything but high school football.
NixonRebel
Freshman

Postby Colbyc36 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:20 pm

And, what did he say negative about Spartanburg in the post you quoted him on? What am I missing here?
"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself." Mark Twain
Colbyc36
JV

Postby thedoctor » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:24 pm

NixonRebel wrote:

Just my thoughts.

So sorry that I believe that us, Boiling Springs and Gaffney will compete for the region, specifically us and Gaffney. Am I wrong to have that belief?
thedoctor
JV

Postby NixonRebel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:33 pm

thedoctor wrote:
NixonRebel wrote:

Just my thoughts.

So sorry that I believe that us, Boiling Springs and Gaffney will compete for the region, specifically us and Gaffney. Am I wrong to have that belief?

So you think Spartanburg is a bad team? If so, tell me what makes them bad school, me on that. Also, Fort Dorchester a team that is a heavy favorite to win it all isn't there, why do you think they're going to have a bad season. Both the two teams I've names recently won state and have talent on the teams that played there. I have a close relationship to Byrnes, I do know that we're not a complete team although I do know that we can get it together and win, I still want to see what we do on the field. The Rebels need to EARN the respect again before we start beating our chest like we did last year.

With that side if the coaches and kids play Rebel ball we will be back on top. We got the best RB in the state(yeah I said it) that is a 10th grader that is working harder than Kobe Bryant in his prime right now to get Byrnes back to the top. We need all the other players to have this drive.
NixonRebel
Freshman

Postby thedoctor » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:53 pm

NixonRebel wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
NixonRebel wrote:

Just my thoughts.

So you think Spartanburg is a bad team? If so, tell me what makes them bad school, me on that. Also, Fort Dorchester a team that is a heavy favorite to win it all isn't there, why do you think they're going to have a bad season. Both the two teams I've names recently won state and have talent on the teams that played there. I have a close relationship to Byrnes, I do know that we're not a complete team although I do know that we can get it together and win, I still want to see what we do on the field. The Rebels need to EARN the respect again before we start beating our chest like we did last year.

With that side if the coaches and kids play Rebel ball we will be back on top. We got the best RB in the state(yeah I said it) that is a 10th grader that is working harder than Kobe Bryant in his prime right now to get Byrnes back to the top. We need all the other players to have this drive.

I don't believe FD can get by DF when it matters. Where did the team Spartanburg ever show up in one of my post on this thread? So I guess you are the only one with close relationships to the program? I guess others can not have an opinion about the seasons.
thedoctor
JV

Postby NixonRebel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:15 pm

thedoctor wrote:
NixonRebel wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
NixonRebel wrote:

Just my thoughts.

I don't believe FD can get by DF when it matters. Where did the team Spartanburg ever show up in one of my post on this thread? So I guess you are the only one with close relationships to the program? I guess others can not have an opinion about the seasons.

How does you not believing FD getting by DF mean anything towards FD not being one of the best in the state. You said the best teams in the state are there. So because they can't by Dutch Fork in your opinion they shouldn't be listed as the best team in the state. If that's the opinion you take how do you come up with best team scenarios because do we know if Gaffney can get past Boiling Springs, Spartanburg, Dorman based on last season games so should they be mentioned as one of the best. Spartanburg didn't have to show up in your post, I just want you to tell me why you think they're not a top team in the state. I watched them 4 times last year and can say they have a lot of talent returning with Miller still coaching them so that makes them a contender in my book.

I never said I was the only one, SIR. I just wanted to mention it, because looking around a lot of you can't name 5 players on the team it seems.
NixonRebel
Freshman

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A