**USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby gamecocksfootball62 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:41 am

Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:Nixon... 1Cannon and The Doc will tell you this board used to nothing but football fun. We talked football sometimes 12 hours a day a made many a good friend and I do mean MANY. You cant get on here without being attacked by a certain poster that has 5 million aliases. I promise you this start a thread about football and I mean a good one and you will see posters come out of the woodwork trying to chime in but somehow some way Gaffney will end up something, Byrnes will be the Webels just stupid bullcrap. We don't call names I mean we are grown freaking men here . I don't care what age your are, your gender, your religion, race or creed you show respect I promise you it will come back 10 fold. Welcome to the board and we hope to have a good with ya, and yes the Injuns on the board are just as much of our family than anybody they're good people. I wish MXDad would post more NewCat all the boards founders. Watch out for 1Cannon him and Chief and Mikey and Paint will end up with your lady on the back of their bikes. Oh and if you ever meet Chief and it's like 35 degrees outside and he has flip flops on it's ok he bleeds bourbon :D Have fun man.


Why are you posting this garbage on my 7 on 7 thread? I made a thread for byrnes hijackers!! :?


6 does everything have to be a argument with you? I mean can anyone have any kind of positive conversation without you trying to twist it? Seriously. Before I take the high road again because I really don't have a dog in the fight right now at this point and time well at least until 2018. Do me a favor open your eyes for a change and see things a little differently because man this world has a whole lot to offer.


I suggest you take your own advise!! My life is wonderful, it seems as if you and your friend is the one who's going through a mid life crisis!! :?


Nah brother no mid life crisis here. You don't know me that's your problem. You try to twist me. I live pretty much a happy care free life, and if you do the same well that's great. Don't Judge a Book by it's cover because you really never know what is on the inside. Enjoy posting and hopefully it will be positive because I'm seriously outta here as of this post. Like I said I don't have a dawg in this fight right now so I don't have any business even being on here as my oldest would say... Peace.
Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.
User avatar
gamecocksfootball62
All-American
 
Posts: 2429
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:00 am
Location: In the Trees

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby Victory6 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:57 am

gamecocksfootball62 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:Nixon... 1Cannon and The Doc will tell you this board used to nothing but football fun. We talked football sometimes 12 hours a day a made many a good friend and I do mean MANY. You cant get on here without being attacked by a certain poster that has 5 million aliases. I promise you this start a thread about football and I mean a good one and you will see posters come out of the woodwork trying to chime in but somehow some way Gaffney will end up something, Byrnes will be the Webels just stupid bullcrap. We don't call names I mean we are grown freaking men here . I don't care what age your are, your gender, your religion, race or creed you show respect I promise you it will come back 10 fold. Welcome to the board and we hope to have a good with ya, and yes the Injuns on the board are just as much of our family than anybody they're good people. I wish MXDad would post more NewCat all the boards founders. Watch out for 1Cannon him and Chief and Mikey and Paint will end up with your lady on the back of their bikes. Oh and if you ever meet Chief and it's like 35 degrees outside and he has flip flops on it's ok he bleeds bourbon :D Have fun man.


Why are you posting this garbage on my 7 on 7 thread? I made a thread for byrnes hijackers!! :?


6 does everything have to be a argument with you? I mean can anyone have any kind of positive conversation without you trying to twist it? Seriously. Before I take the high road again because I really don't have a dog in the fight right now at this point and time well at least until 2018. Do me a favor open your eyes for a change and see things a little differently because man this world has a whole lot to offer.


I suggest you take your own advise!! My life is wonderful, it seems as if you and your friend is the one who's going through a mid life crisis!! :?


Nah brother no mid life crisis here. You don't know me that's your problem. You try to twist me. I live pretty much a happy care free life, and if you do the same well that's great. Don't Judge a Book by it's cover because you really never know what is on the inside. Enjoy posting and hopefully it will be positive because I'm seriously outta here as of this post. Like I said I don't have a dawg in this fight right now so I don't have any business even being on here as my oldest would say... Peace.


If you are a TRUE byrnes fan why would you not have any business being on here? :? This board was created so people could come here to discuss high school football. Over the years you and your buddies turned it into a place where you'll bashed other teams and picked at one another. When i joined thats what was going on. Its not fun on here anymore because y'all can't bash the Vikings!! Before byrnes made their little 10 year run the Spartanburg Vikings were the most hated team in the upstate. And that was because they were WINNERS!! :D
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
User avatar
Victory6
All-American
 
Posts: 3661
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 am
Location: Spartanburg S.C.(Tha Burg)

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby BYRNES#1 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:14 pm

Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:Nixon... 1Cannon and The Doc will tell you this board used to nothing but football fun. We talked football sometimes 12 hours a day a made many a good friend and I do mean MANY. You cant get on here without being attacked by a certain poster that has 5 million aliases. I promise you this start a thread about football and I mean a good one and you will see posters come out of the woodwork trying to chime in but somehow some way Gaffney will end up something, Byrnes will be the Webels just stupid bullcrap. We don't call names I mean we are grown freaking men here . I don't care what age your are, your gender, your religion, race or creed you show respect I promise you it will come back 10 fold. Welcome to the board and we hope to have a good with ya, and yes the Injuns on the board are just as much of our family than anybody they're good people. I wish MXDad would post more NewCat all the boards founders. Watch out for 1Cannon him and Chief and Mikey and Paint will end up with your lady on the back of their bikes. Oh and if you ever meet Chief and it's like 35 degrees outside and he has flip flops on it's ok he bleeds bourbon :D Have fun man.


Why are you posting this garbage on my 7 on 7 thread? I made a thread for byrnes hijackers!! :?


6 does everything have to be a argument with you? I mean can anyone have any kind of positive conversation without you trying to twist it? Seriously. Before I take the high road again because I really don't have a dog in the fight right now at this point and time well at least until 2018. Do me a favor open your eyes for a change and see things a little differently because man this world has a whole lot to offer.


I suggest you take your own advise!! My life is wonderful, it seems as if you and your friend is the one who's going through a mid life crisis!! :?


Nah brother no mid life crisis here. You don't know me that's your problem. You try to twist me. I live pretty much a happy care free life, and if you do the same well that's great. Don't Judge a Book by it's cover because you really never know what is on the inside. Enjoy posting and hopefully it will be positive because I'm seriously outta here as of this post. Like I said I don't have a dawg in this fight right now so I don't have any business even being on here as my oldest would say... Peace.


If you are a TRUE byrnes fan why would you not have any business being on here? :? This board was created so people could come here to discuss high school football. Over the years you and your buddies turned it into a place where you'll bashed other teams and picked at one another. When i joined thats what was going on. Its not fun on here anymore because y'all can't bash the Vikings!! Before byrnes made their little 10 year run the Spartanburg Vikings were the most hated team in the upstate. And that was because they were WINNERS!! :D



What a crock of crap!!!

I didnt know a soul that feared or worried about Spartanburg, sure Spartanburg had some good teams, but the fast majority of their wins over Byrnes were due to Byrnes being out manned 3 to 1.
Everyone sees now when the teams are equal that Byrnes ownz "Tha Burg". :roll:
Also I said it before & I will say it till the day I die... "I never saw anyone bash Spartanburg until your boi Sparty/Spunky/Spanky/Spooky started bumping his gums putting Byrnes down & acting like we were nothing.
So yeah I set him straight & bashed "Tha Burg" but its called fighting back. Spartanburg is the least of my concerns.
When I look at our schedule the only local teams I look at & think they are good enough to beat us is Northwestern, & Gaffney.

Spartanburg has never been the most hated, there are only two teams that can wear that crown & thats Byrnes & Gaffney, PERIOD! :shock:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
User avatar
BYRNES#1
Heisman
 
Posts: 12402
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby Vikings89 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:12 pm

BYRNES#1 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:Nixon... 1Cannon and The Doc will tell you this board used to nothing but football fun. We talked football sometimes 12 hours a day a made many a good friend and I do mean MANY. You cant get on here without being attacked by a certain poster that has 5 million aliases. I promise you this start a thread about football and I mean a good one and you will see posters come out of the woodwork trying to chime in but somehow some way Gaffney will end up something, Byrnes will be the Webels just stupid bullcrap. We don't call names I mean we are grown freaking men here . I don't care what age your are, your gender, your religion, race or creed you show respect I promise you it will come back 10 fold. Welcome to the board and we hope to have a good with ya, and yes the Injuns on the board are just as much of our family than anybody they're good people. I wish MXDad would post more NewCat all the boards founders. Watch out for 1Cannon him and Chief and Mikey and Paint will end up with your lady on the back of their bikes. Oh and if you ever meet Chief and it's like 35 degrees outside and he has flip flops on it's ok he bleeds bourbon :D Have fun man.


Why are you posting this garbage on my 7 on 7 thread? I made a thread for byrnes hijackers!! :?


6 does everything have to be a argument with you? I mean can anyone have any kind of positive conversation without you trying to twist it? Seriously. Before I take the high road again because I really don't have a dog in the fight right now at this point and time well at least until 2018. Do me a favor open your eyes for a change and see things a little differently because man this world has a whole lot to offer.


I suggest you take your own advise!! My life is wonderful, it seems as if you and your friend is the one who's going through a mid life crisis!! :?


Nah brother no mid life crisis here. You don't know me that's your problem. You try to twist me. I live pretty much a happy care free life, and if you do the same well that's great. Don't Judge a Book by it's cover because you really never know what is on the inside. Enjoy posting and hopefully it will be positive because I'm seriously outta here as of this post. Like I said I don't have a dawg in this fight right now so I don't have any business even being on here as my oldest would say... Peace.


If you are a TRUE byrnes fan why would you not have any business being on here? :? This board was created so people could come here to discuss high school football. Over the years you and your buddies turned it into a place where you'll bashed other teams and picked at one another. When i joined thats what was going on. Its not fun on here anymore because y'all can't bash the Vikings!! Before byrnes made their little 10 year run the Spartanburg Vikings were the most hated team in the upstate. And that was because they were WINNERS!! :D



What a crock of crap!!!

I didnt know a soul that feared or worried about Spartanburg, sure Spartanburg had some good teams, but the fast majority of their wins over Byrnes were due to Byrnes being out manned 3 to 1.
Everyone sees now when the teams are equal that Byrnes ownz "Tha Burg". :roll:
Also I said it before & I will say it till the day I die... "I never saw anyone bash Spartanburg until your boi Sparty/Spunky/Spanky/Spooky started bumping his gums putting Byrnes down & acting like we were nothing.
So yeah I set him straight & bashed "Tha Burg" but its called fighting back. Spartanburg is the least of my concerns.
When I look at our schedule the only local teams I look at & think they are good enough to beat us is Northwestern, & Gaffney.

Spartanburg has never been the most hated, there are only two teams that can wear that crown & thats Byrnes & Gaffney, PERIOD! :shock:


There you AGAIN. SC FOOTBALL started before 2002, and continued
after 2012. How many games did you attend before the Rebels 10
year run?
Vikings89
Varsity
 
Posts: 568
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby BYRNES#1 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:14 pm

Vikings89 wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:Nixon... 1Cannon and The Doc will tell you this board used to nothing but football fun. We talked football sometimes 12 hours a day a made many a good friend and I do mean MANY. You cant get on here without being attacked by a certain poster that has 5 million aliases. I promise you this start a thread about football and I mean a good one and you will see posters come out of the woodwork trying to chime in but somehow some way Gaffney will end up something, Byrnes will be the Webels just stupid bullcrap. We don't call names I mean we are grown freaking men here . I don't care what age your are, your gender, your religion, race or creed you show respect I promise you it will come back 10 fold. Welcome to the board and we hope to have a good with ya, and yes the Injuns on the board are just as much of our family than anybody they're good people. I wish MXDad would post more NewCat all the boards founders. Watch out for 1Cannon him and Chief and Mikey and Paint will end up with your lady on the back of their bikes. Oh and if you ever meet Chief and it's like 35 degrees outside and he has flip flops on it's ok he bleeds bourbon :D Have fun man.


Why are you posting this garbage on my 7 on 7 thread? I made a thread for byrnes hijackers!! :?


6 does everything have to be a argument with you? I mean can anyone have any kind of positive conversation without you trying to twist it? Seriously. Before I take the high road again because I really don't have a dog in the fight right now at this point and time well at least until 2018. Do me a favor open your eyes for a change and see things a little differently because man this world has a whole lot to offer.


I suggest you take your own advise!! My life is wonderful, it seems as if you and your friend is the one who's going through a mid life crisis!! :?


Nah brother no mid life crisis here. You don't know me that's your problem. You try to twist me. I live pretty much a happy care free life, and if you do the same well that's great. Don't Judge a Book by it's cover because you really never know what is on the inside. Enjoy posting and hopefully it will be positive because I'm seriously outta here as of this post. Like I said I don't have a dawg in this fight right now so I don't have any business even being on here as my oldest would say... Peace.


If you are a TRUE byrnes fan why would you not have any business being on here? :? This board was created so people could come here to discuss high school football. Over the years you and your buddies turned it into a place where you'll bashed other teams and picked at one another. When i joined thats what was going on. Its not fun on here anymore because y'all can't bash the Vikings!! Before byrnes made their little 10 year run the Spartanburg Vikings were the most hated team in the upstate. And that was because they were WINNERS!! :D



What a crock of crap!!!

I didnt know a soul that feared or worried about Spartanburg, sure Spartanburg had some good teams, but the fast majority of their wins over Byrnes were due to Byrnes being out manned 3 to 1.
Everyone sees now when the teams are equal that Byrnes ownz "Tha Burg". :roll:
Also I said it before & I will say it till the day I die... "I never saw anyone bash Spartanburg until your boi Sparty/Spunky/Spanky/Spooky started bumping his gums putting Byrnes down & acting like we were nothing.
So yeah I set him straight & bashed "Tha Burg" but its called fighting back. Spartanburg is the least of my concerns.
When I look at our schedule the only local teams I look at & think they are good enough to beat us is Northwestern, & Gaffney.

Spartanburg has never been the most hated, there are only two teams that can wear that crown & thats Byrnes & Gaffney, PERIOD! :shock:


There you AGAIN. SC FOOTBALL started before 2002, and continued
after 2012. How many games did you attend before the Rebels 10
year run?



No Idea, I started going in 1976. :shock:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
User avatar
BYRNES#1
Heisman
 
Posts: 12402
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby thedoctor » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:18 pm

BYRNES#1 wrote:
Vikings89 wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:Nixon... 1Cannon and The Doc will tell you this board used to nothing but football fun. We talked football sometimes 12 hours a day a made many a good friend and I do mean MANY. You cant get on here without being attacked by a certain poster that has 5 million aliases. I promise you this start a thread about football and I mean a good one and you will see posters come out of the woodwork trying to chime in but somehow some way Gaffney will end up something, Byrnes will be the Webels just stupid bullcrap. We don't call names I mean we are grown freaking men here . I don't care what age your are, your gender, your religion, race or creed you show respect I promise you it will come back 10 fold. Welcome to the board and we hope to have a good with ya, and yes the Injuns on the board are just as much of our family than anybody they're good people. I wish MXDad would post more NewCat all the boards founders. Watch out for 1Cannon him and Chief and Mikey and Paint will end up with your lady on the back of their bikes. Oh and if you ever meet Chief and it's like 35 degrees outside and he has flip flops on it's ok he bleeds bourbon :D Have fun man.


Why are you posting this garbage on my 7 on 7 thread? I made a thread for byrnes hijackers!! :?


6 does everything have to be a argument with you? I mean can anyone have any kind of positive conversation without you trying to twist it? Seriously. Before I take the high road again because I really don't have a dog in the fight right now at this point and time well at least until 2018. Do me a favor open your eyes for a change and see things a little differently because man this world has a whole lot to offer.


I suggest you take your own advise!! My life is wonderful, it seems as if you and your friend is the one who's going through a mid life crisis!! :?


Nah brother no mid life crisis here. You don't know me that's your problem. You try to twist me. I live pretty much a happy care free life, and if you do the same well that's great. Don't Judge a Book by it's cover because you really never know what is on the inside. Enjoy posting and hopefully it will be positive because I'm seriously outta here as of this post. Like I said I don't have a dawg in this fight right now so I don't have any business even being on here as my oldest would say... Peace.


If you are a TRUE byrnes fan why would you not have any business being on here? :? This board was created so people could come here to discuss high school football. Over the years you and your buddies turned it into a place where you'll bashed other teams and picked at one another. When i joined thats what was going on. Its not fun on here anymore because y'all can't bash the Vikings!! Before byrnes made their little 10 year run the Spartanburg Vikings were the most hated team in the upstate. And that was because they were WINNERS!! :D



What a crock of crap!!!

I didnt know a soul that feared or worried about Spartanburg, sure Spartanburg had some good teams, but the fast majority of their wins over Byrnes were due to Byrnes being out manned 3 to 1.
Everyone sees now when the teams are equal that Byrnes ownz "Tha Burg". :roll:
Also I said it before & I will say it till the day I die... "I never saw anyone bash Spartanburg until your boi Sparty/Spunky/Spanky/Spooky started bumping his gums putting Byrnes down & acting like we were nothing.
So yeah I set him straight & bashed "Tha Burg" but its called fighting back. Spartanburg is the least of my concerns.
When I look at our schedule the only local teams I look at & think they are good enough to beat us is Northwestern, & Gaffney.

Spartanburg has never been the most hated, there are only two teams that can wear that crown & thats Byrnes & Gaffney, PERIOD! :shock:


There you AGAIN. SC FOOTBALL started before 2002, and continued
after 2012. How many games did you attend before the Rebels 10
year run?



No Idea, I started going in 1976. :shock:


Same here brother, attended my first game in 1987 as an infant, haven't miss too many since.
thedoctor
JV
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:06 am

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby thedoctor » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:19 pm

Vikings89 wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:Nixon... 1Cannon and The Doc will tell you this board used to nothing but football fun. We talked football sometimes 12 hours a day a made many a good friend and I do mean MANY. You cant get on here without being attacked by a certain poster that has 5 million aliases. I promise you this start a thread about football and I mean a good one and you will see posters come out of the woodwork trying to chime in but somehow some way Gaffney will end up something, Byrnes will be the Webels just stupid bullcrap. We don't call names I mean we are grown freaking men here . I don't care what age your are, your gender, your religion, race or creed you show respect I promise you it will come back 10 fold. Welcome to the board and we hope to have a good with ya, and yes the Injuns on the board are just as much of our family than anybody they're good people. I wish MXDad would post more NewCat all the boards founders. Watch out for 1Cannon him and Chief and Mikey and Paint will end up with your lady on the back of their bikes. Oh and if you ever meet Chief and it's like 35 degrees outside and he has flip flops on it's ok he bleeds bourbon :D Have fun man.


Why are you posting this garbage on my 7 on 7 thread? I made a thread for byrnes hijackers!! :?


6 does everything have to be a argument with you? I mean can anyone have any kind of positive conversation without you trying to twist it? Seriously. Before I take the high road again because I really don't have a dog in the fight right now at this point and time well at least until 2018. Do me a favor open your eyes for a change and see things a little differently because man this world has a whole lot to offer.


I suggest you take your own advise!! My life is wonderful, it seems as if you and your friend is the one who's going through a mid life crisis!! :?


Nah brother no mid life crisis here. You don't know me that's your problem. You try to twist me. I live pretty much a happy care free life, and if you do the same well that's great. Don't Judge a Book by it's cover because you really never know what is on the inside. Enjoy posting and hopefully it will be positive because I'm seriously outta here as of this post. Like I said I don't have a dawg in this fight right now so I don't have any business even being on here as my oldest would say... Peace.


If you are a TRUE byrnes fan why would you not have any business being on here? :? This board was created so people could come here to discuss high school football. Over the years you and your buddies turned it into a place where you'll bashed other teams and picked at one another. When i joined thats what was going on. Its not fun on here anymore because y'all can't bash the Vikings!! Before byrnes made their little 10 year run the Spartanburg Vikings were the most hated team in the upstate. And that was because they were WINNERS!! :D



What a crock of crap!!!

I didnt know a soul that feared or worried about Spartanburg, sure Spartanburg had some good teams, but the fast majority of their wins over Byrnes were due to Byrnes being out manned 3 to 1.
Everyone sees now when the teams are equal that Byrnes ownz "Tha Burg". :roll:
Also I said it before & I will say it till the day I die... "I never saw anyone bash Spartanburg until your boi Sparty/Spunky/Spanky/Spooky started bumping his gums putting Byrnes down & acting like we were nothing.
So yeah I set him straight & bashed "Tha Burg" but its called fighting back. Spartanburg is the least of my concerns.
When I look at our schedule the only local teams I look at & think they are good enough to beat us is Northwestern, & Gaffney.

Spartanburg has never been the most hated, there are only two teams that can wear that crown & thats Byrnes & Gaffney, PERIOD! :shock:


There you AGAIN. SC FOOTBALL started before 2002, and continued
after 2012. How many games did you attend before the Rebels 10
year run?


We know it did, Byrnes won three state titles before 1991.
thedoctor
JV
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:06 am

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby Victory6 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:49 pm

**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
User avatar
Victory6
All-American
 
Posts: 3661
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 am
Location: Spartanburg S.C.(Tha Burg)

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby mikey » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:33 pm

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“gamecocksfootball62”][quote=“Victory6”][quote=“gamecocksfootball62”][quote=“Victory6”][quote=“gamecocksfootball62”]Nixon... 1Cannon and The Doc will tell you this board used to nothing but football fun. We talked football sometimes 12 hours a day a made many a good friend and I do mean MANY. You cant get on here without being attacked by a certain poster that has 5 million aliases. I promise you this start a thread about football and I mean a good one and you will see posters come out of the woodwork trying to chime in but somehow some way Gaffney will end up something, Byrnes will be the Webels just stupid bullcrap. We don’t call names I mean we are grown freaking men here . I don’t care what age your are, your gender, your religion, race or creed you show respect I promise you it will come back 10 fold. Welcome to the board and we hope to have a good with ya, and yes the Injuns on the board are just as much of our family than anybody they’re good people. I wish MXDad would post more NewCat all the boards founders. Watch out for 1Cannon him and Chief and Mikey and Paint will end up with your lady on the back of their bikes. Oh and if you ever meet Chief and it’s like 35 degrees outside and he has flip flops on it’s ok he bleeds bourbon :D Have fun man.[/quote]

Why are you posting this garbage on my 7 on 7 thread? I made a thread for byrnes hijackers!! :?[/quote]

6 does everything have to be a argument with you? I mean can anyone have any kind of positive conversation without you trying to twist it? Seriously. Before I take the high road again because I really don’t have a dog in the fight right now at this point and time well at least until 2018. Do me a favor open your eyes for a change and see things a little differently because man this world has a whole lot to offer.[/quote]

I suggest you take your own advise!! My life is wonderful, it seems as if you and your friend is the one who’s going through a mid life crisis!! :?[/quote]

Nah brother no mid life crisis here. You don’t know me that’s your problem. You try to twist me. I live pretty much a happy care free life, and if you do the same well that’s great. Don’t Judge a Book by it’s cover because you really never know what is on the inside. Enjoy posting and hopefully it will be positive because I’m seriously outta here as of this post. Like I said I don’t have a dawg in this fight right now so I don’t have any business even being on here as my oldest would say... Peace.[/quote]

If you are a TRUE byrnes fan why would you not have any business being on here? :? This board was created so people could come here to discuss high school football. Over the years you and your buddies turned it into a place where you’ll bashed other teams and picked at one another. When i joined thats what was going on. Its not fun on here anymore because y’all can’t bash the Vikings!! Before byrnes made their little 10 year run the Spartanburg Vikings were the most hated team in the upstate. And that was because they were WINNERS!! :D[/quote]

With that I disagree...it’s always been Gaffney..always will be..from football city,Charleston,Duncan..points between..it just that way when u got seventeen... ;)
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
User avatar
mikey
All-American
 
Posts: 3651
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 11:10 am

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby mikey » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:14 pm

Crickets...
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
User avatar
mikey
All-American
 
Posts: 3651
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 11:10 am

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: osceola1 and 2 guests