[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Palmetto Football Talk | View topic - Hope you're happy Byrnes fans!

Hope you're happy Byrnes fans!

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: Hope you're happy Byrnes fans!

Postby BYRNES#1 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:12 pm

I dont know, if it did, what would be the reason?
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby GCRVT16 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:32 pm

GCRVT16
Freshman

Postby BYRNES#1 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:46 pm

I would think Coach Mags would stay, if he didnt I have no clue who we would get to replace him. :?
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby Victory6 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:55 pm

[quote="GCRVT16"]I'd love to see Gillespie get it. Miller didn't like what he saw a few weeks back when he came to Nixon for the 9th grade and JV game it made him sick. Sick to see what he built looking over the sidelines at coaches acting like a bunch of ass monkeys. It's his if he wants it and he himself said everything was OPEN. Sure he might be happy at Spartanburg, but he doesn't like driving by something every morning he built and see it falling apart either. Btw whoever said Byrnes couldn't pony up the money to pay Miller is crazy. Byrnes will have the nicest most state of the art football stadium in a few seasons, but I don't hear anyone complaining about Nixon other than the visitors.[/quote]

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
This is the funniest statement i've heard in a long time!! :lol: :lol: :lol: No visitors want to sit on a dirty infested hill with a bunch of pathetic webels fans cursing and harassing them all night!! byrnes gates earnings have went down dramatically!! The Prison Yard may close soon!! ;)
PRISON YARD!!.jpg
PRISON YARD!!.jpg (48.92 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
Victory6
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:00 pm

Attachments
1peleas.gif
1peleas.gif (24.02 KiB) Viewed 1962 times
Victory6
All-American

Postby GCRVT16 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:14 pm

GCRVT16
Freshman

Postby Victory6 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:50 am

Attachments
5A 2016 PLAYOFFS!!.jpg
5A 2016 PLAYOFFS!!.jpg (73.26 KiB) Viewed 1871 times
Victory6
All-American

Postby GCRVT16 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:13 am

GCRVT16
Freshman

Postby Victory6 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Victory6
All-American

Postby wavefan70s » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:15 pm

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“GCRVT16″]I’d love to see Gillespie get it. Miller didn’t like what he saw a few weeks back when he came to Nixon for the 9th grade and JV game it made him sick. Sick to see what he built looking over the sidelines at coaches acting like a bunch of ass monkeys. It’s his if he wants it and he himself said everything was OPEN. Sure he might be happy at Spartanburg, but he doesn’t like driving by something every morning he built and see it falling apart either. Btw whoever said Byrnes couldn’t pony up the money to pay Miller is crazy. Byrnes will have the nicest most state of the art football stadium in a few seasons, but I don’t hear anyone complaining about Nixon other than the visitors.[/quote]

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
This is the funniest statement i’ve heard in a long time!! :lol: :lol: :lol: No visitors want to sit on a dirty infested hill with a bunch of pathetic webels fans cursing and harassing them all night!! byrnes gates earnings have went down dramatically!! The Prison Yard may close soon!! ;)
PRISON YARD!!.jpg[/quote]
I admit I was apprehensive when we went to byrnes.no problems at all with the fans that were on our side.never had a issue.believe me I have gotten in to shouting matches with the popo that was wrong at memorial. I have also been told about my self by the popo when I admittedly was wrong.
Had no issues at Byrnes. Got a little nervous at orangeburg Wilkinson one time. Decided to avoid that place.
wavefan70s
All-American

Previous

Return to Class 5A