heads should roll at gaffney high part 2!

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: heads should roll at gaffney high part 2!

Postby FireWater » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:44 pm

jalan488 wrote:
NixonRebel wrote:I thought this was a Gaffney thread about the coaching.

It was but like most everything every other thread on here a certain few hijack it and start a flame ware by talking about their own teams. It's gotten to where its hard to have a serious discussion about football because no matter what the thread subject line says there is always some idiot that jumps on it and starts talking about how great their team or something along those lines. The board has gotten to be a real joke because of stuff like that and I rarely come on here anymore for that reason.

I'm new to this board but from what I've saw I believe you are correct.
ITS NOT A LIE IF YOU BELIEVE IT
FireWater
Freshman

Postby Victory6 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:39 am

FireWater wrote:
jalan488 wrote:

It was but like most everything every other thread on here a certain few hijack it and start a flame ware by talking about their own teams. It's gotten to where its hard to have a serious discussion about football because no matter what the thread subject line says there is always some idiot that jumps on it and starts talking about how great their team or something along those lines. The board has gotten to be a real joke because of stuff like that and I rarely come on here anymore for that reason.

Are you sure you're new to this board? If so Look closer he is wrong, there's only three local teams who have been great in the higher classification lately. The Spartanburg Vikings won state in 2014, the Dorman Cavaliers went to state in 2015, and the Boiling Springs Bulldogs went in 2016. NONE of the posters who root for the above teams hijacks threads, it's always the posters of the losing teams doing the hijacking!! ;) So i don't know why they are hijacking threads talking about how great their teams are!! :o
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby FireWater » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:33 pm

Victory6 wrote:
FireWater wrote:
jalan488 wrote:

Are you sure you're new to this board? If so Look closer he is wrong, there's only three local teams who have been great in the higher classification lately. The Spartanburg Vikings won state in 2014, the Dorman Cavaliers went to state in 2015, and the Boiling Springs Bulldogs went in 2016. NONE of the posters who root for the above teams hijacks threads, it's always the posters of the losing teams doing the hijacking!! ;) So i don't know why they are hijacking threads talking about how great their teams are!! :o

Man whats the deal, why would you ask me if I'm new or not?
FireWater
Freshman

Postby Victory6 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:26 am

FireWater wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
FireWater wrote:
jalan488 wrote:

Because there are a lot of posters on here who have aliases!! They make them up just to start arguments with other posters!! :shock:
Victory6
All-American

Postby FireWater » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:00 pm

Victory6 wrote:
FireWater wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
FireWater wrote:
jalan488 wrote:

Because there are a lot of posters on here who have aliases!! They make them up just to start arguments with other posters!! :shock:

Well that just sounds dumb. I guess some people don't have anything better to do. All I can tell you is that isn't me. I just want to talk about football.
FireWater
Freshman

Postby Victory6 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:07 pm

FireWater wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
FireWater wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
FireWater wrote:
jalan488 wrote:

Well that just sounds dumb. I guess some people don't have anything better to do. All I can tell you is that isn't me. I just want to talk about football.

Have you noticed how many posters jump on the site when the conversation isn't about football? :shock: ........they're Drama Queens!! ;)
Victory6
All-American

heads should roll at gaffney high part 2

Postby Shirleyovals » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:05 am

Who's planning to race this one. It's a great race course and the nightlife is pretty good too.

Shirleyovals
Freshman

Previous

Return to Class 5A