heads should roll at gaffney high part 2!

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: heads should roll at gaffney high part 2!

Postby BYRNES#1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:46 pm

Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
SWIFT!!.jpg

:roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

SPOILER ALERT....Byrnes won this game

Sack Attack!!.jpg.1.jpg

How about this one? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You better save that picture so you can sit back & reminisce about your last win for a long time. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby NixonRebel » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:56 am

I thought this was a Gaffney thread about the coaching.
NixonRebel
Freshman

Postby BYRNES#1 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:23 am

NixonRebel wrote:I thought this was a Gaffney thread about the coaching.

Youre right, it WAS a Gaffney thread about coaching. ;)
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby Victory6 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:32 am

It was a Gaffney thread, but when Victory6 comments all the haters call from near and far to combat my posts. They're like groupies they follow me everywhere!! 8-)
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby 1CANNON » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:57 am

Victory6 wrote:It was a Gaffney thread, but when Victory6 comments all the haters call from near and far to combat my posts. They're like groupies they follow me everywhere!! 8-)

Naw you're a leach sheet stirrer. If there's not drama you gonna create it. :roll:
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
1CANNON
All-American

Postby jalan488 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:48 pm

NixonRebel wrote:I thought this was a Gaffney thread about the coaching.

It was but like most everything every other thread on here a certain few hijack it and start a flame ware by talking about their own teams. It's gotten to where its hard to have a serious discussion about football because no matter what the thread subject line says there is always some idiot that jumps on it and starts talking about how great their team or something along those lines. The board has gotten to be a real joke because of stuff like that and I rarely come on here anymore for that reason.
17 TIME STATE CHAMPIONS
jalan488
JV

Postby Victory6 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:13 pm

NixonRebel wrote:
Indians99 wrote:
NixonRebel wrote:
Indians99 wrote:
jalan488 wrote:Indian fans pretty quite on here these days. Has anyone heard anything regarding the future of the program? I've not heard of any changes being made but wondered if anyone else has heard of anything going on?

shh Lets stay quiet and let the other programs on here argue back and forth. Trust me we are going to be alright.

As long as Dan and Don are in charge you guys shouldn't be talking or talked about. At least you're accepting that you will be alright with Dan and Don.

U didnt even make the playoffs last year and doing the most talking

We got a new coach you didn't. The previous coach was left out the playoffs because of a 4 point loss to Dan and Don. I'd say the new coaching addition is enough to over come 4 points. You and Spartanburg will be playing for the 4th seed.

:roll: :roll: :roll: The truth will set you free!!.....the same poster who stated he thought this was a Gaffney thread is one of the two who hyjacked it!! :roll: :roll:
1peleas.gif
1peleas.gif (24.02 KiB) Viewed 716 times
Victory6
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:15 pm

thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
jalan488 wrote:
NixonRebel wrote:I myself will always support Coach Lane. Right, you did make it to the first three round of the playoffs. I do however know that against a top team like Boiling Spring you didn't get the result that you wanted. Which is why many Gaffney fans didn't show up. I have a lot of faith in what coach Shaw will do with Byrnes this year. You do return a lot of talent, but my question is when does Gaffney not return top talent? Gaffney is loaded every year, so something must be holding them back.

That has been the million dollar question for the past few years. Gaffney usually has top talent but something isn't clicking in title town these days.

It's the lack of support from the fans and the community!! Those kids look into the stands and see the empty seats, they feel they have nothing to play for!! The same thing is going on at byrnes!! ;)

Haha, another lie from Little Rug. The lowly 1-5 Rebels had more than Spartan High did this year and it was little league night for the Vikes. Gaffney/ Byrnes has more community support than Spartanburg will ever have.

:roll: :roll: Here is the other posters who hyjacked this thread :roll: :roll:
Victory6
All-American

Postby thedoctor » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:44 pm

Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
jalan488 wrote:
NixonRebel wrote:I myself will always support Coach Lane. Right, you did make it to the first three round of the playoffs. I do however know that against a top team like Boiling Spring you didn't get the result that you wanted. Which is why many Gaffney fans didn't show up. I have a lot of faith in what coach Shaw will do with Byrnes this year. You do return a lot of talent, but my question is when does Gaffney not return top talent? Gaffney is loaded every year, so something must be holding them back.

That has been the million dollar question for the past few years. Gaffney usually has top talent but something isn't clicking in title town these days.

It's the lack of support from the fans and the community!! Those kids look into the stands and see the empty seats, they feel they have nothing to play for!! The same thing is going on at byrnes!! ;)

Haha, another lie from Little Rug. The lowly 1-5 Rebels had more than Spartan High did this year and it was little league night for the Vikes. Gaffney/ Byrnes has more community support than Spartanburg will ever have.

All I know is that Byrnes and Gaffney will be playing each other for a region title this year. They may not have great coaching, but Gaffney has the talent. Now go hijack the thread again Little Rug
thedoctor
Varsity

Postby Victory6 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:47 am

thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
jalan488 wrote:

All I know is that Byrnes and Gaffney will be playing each other for a region title this year. They may not have great coaching, but Gaffney has the talent. Now go hijack the thread again Little Rug

Nice way to confess Mr.Cleo!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .....the future reader!! :D
Victory6
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A