heads should roll at gaffney high part 2!

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: heads should roll at gaffney high part 2!

Postby thedoctor » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:29 am

Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
Colbyc36 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
STChamp 92 wrote:I had nothing else to say or post, because other's confirmed what I said.. you IMPLIED that Carver DRUG Granard back in the day.. you didn't say, Carver drug Granard a few times.. you didn't say Carver drug Granard during their run after Sims... you said Carver Drug Granard. Let me give you a lil English, Literature Lesson... If I said that back in the day Vic 6 was soft. You would think I was calling you soft as a whole... not that I really meant, Vic 6 was soft a couple times back in 1990 during the winter.. that wouldn't make sense, my original statement was implied as a whole.. just as yours was.

Others didn't confirm anything, all they did was agree to the mistake you made when you implied that i said constantly!! :shock: You can't put words in people mouths and pretend they said it. My exact words was Carver DRUG Granard back in the day. If Caver beats Granard 56-0 then Granard got DRUG point blank. It doesn't have to mean everytime they played. Let me give you a little Literature lesson. If you beat me a couple of times and the games was very close people not going to say you Drug me. Just like the articles you posted, they said very tough fought games. Now if i beat you and the games are total blowouts then i Drug you. And that's exactly what i saw on the records Mr.Henderson had on his wall. Every team they played got DRUGGED!! The scores was like 56-0,60-0, and 77-0, there were high numbers in the win column and a lot of ZERO'S in the loss column!! There were shutouts on just about every plague i saw!!

I think it will help you comprehend better if i change the word to Drag or Dragged!! :D

Definition of Drag

verb (used with object), dragged, dragging.

to draw with force, effort, or difficulty; pull heavily or slowly along; haul; trail:

Damn! 56-0? 60-0? 77-0? That sounds like another schools point spread from around these parts....

Yeah scores like 47-7, 55-10, 55-10, 63-9, 49-6, 49-7, and the list just keeps going. The bad thing is, the dogs were called off in these games after the first offensive series in the 3rd quarter. All these games couldve been much worse & couldve been shut outs as well. :shock: :lol: :lol:

After what I've seen and heard, we could easily be getting back to scores like that. Maybe not against the Vikings, but against a lot of people.

What have you seen and heard? This is a high school football forum you care to share what you've witnessed? ;) You do know dragged also means to forcefully pull along. ;) I'll put it in a sentence so you'll understand!! The defensive player was dragged through the mud!! : :roll: :D :lol:

ENJOY THE RIDE!!.jpg

I'll share with people that actually want to talk football, you do not.

You are right though, to be dragged, you have to put up a fight. In those 14 straight victories, the Viking rarely put up a fight. It was almost like they were submissive. We had the big paddle and they were scared we might use it.
thedoctor
JV

Postby Victory6 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:30 am

RAMBLING RECK!!.jpg
RAMBLING RECK!!.jpg (35.75 KiB) Viewed 194 times

Just a few more to prove my point!! :roll: :D :lol:
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:31 am

SWIFT!!.jpg
SWIFT!!.jpg (47.74 KiB) Viewed 194 times

:roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:
Victory6
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:33 am

#2 R.KELLY!!.jpg
#2 R.KELLY!!.jpg (35.1 KiB) Viewed 191 times

Are y'all enjoying the ride? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Victory6
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:41 am

thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
Colbyc36 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
STChamp 92 wrote:I had nothing else to say or post, because other's confirmed what I said.. you IMPLIED that Carver DRUG Granard back in the day.. you didn't say, Carver drug Granard a few times.. you didn't say Carver drug Granard during their run after Sims... you said Carver Drug Granard. Let me give you a lil English, Literature Lesson... If I said that back in the day Vic 6 was soft. You would think I was calling you soft as a whole... not that I really meant, Vic 6 was soft a couple times back in 1990 during the winter.. that wouldn't make sense, my original statement was implied as a whole.. just as yours was.

Others didn't confirm anything, all they did was agree to the mistake you made when you implied that i said constantly!! :shock: You can't put words in people mouths and pretend they said it. My exact words was Carver DRUG Granard back in the day. If Caver beats Granard 56-0 then Granard got DRUG point blank. It doesn't have to mean everytime they played. Let me give you a little Literature lesson. If you beat me a couple of times and the games was very close people not going to say you Drug me. Just like the articles you posted, they said very tough fought games. Now if i beat you and the games are total blowouts then i Drug you. And that's exactly what i saw on the records Mr.Henderson had on his wall. Every team they played got DRUGGED!! The scores was like 56-0,60-0, and 77-0, there were high numbers in the win column and a lot of ZERO'S in the loss column!! There were shutouts on just about every plague i saw!!

I think it will help you comprehend better if i change the word to Drag or Dragged!! :D

Definition of Drag

verb (used with object), dragged, dragging.

to draw with force, effort, or difficulty; pull heavily or slowly along; haul; trail:

Damn! 56-0? 60-0? 77-0? That sounds like another schools point spread from around these parts....

Yeah scores like 47-7, 55-10, 55-10, 63-9, 49-6, 49-7, and the list just keeps going. The bad thing is, the dogs were called off in these games after the first offensive series in the 3rd quarter. All these games couldve been much worse & couldve been shut outs as well. :shock: :lol: :lol:

After what I've seen and heard, we could easily be getting back to scores like that. Maybe not against the Vikings, but against a lot of people.

What have you seen and heard? This is a high school football forum you care to share what you've witnessed? ;) You do know dragged also means to forcefully pull along. ;) I'll put it in a sentence so you'll understand!! The defensive player was dragged through the mud!! : :roll: :D :lol:

The attachment ENJOY THE RIDE!!.jpg is no longer available

I'll share with people that actually want to talk football, you do not.

You are right though, to be dragged, you have to put up a fight. In those 14 straight victories, the Viking rarely put up a fight. It was almost like they were submissive. We had the big paddle and they were scared we might use it.

Those 14 straight seem like ages ago just like those 8 titles y'all won in 10 years!! ;) NOBODY respects the webels anymore they're joke!!.....or shall i say yoke!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ONE HAND YOKE!!.jpg
ONE HAND YOKE!!.jpg (25.23 KiB) Viewed 184 times

Disgusted!!.jpg
Disgusted!!.jpg (27.29 KiB) Viewed 184 times
Victory6
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:46 am

I see i got rid of those silly webel posters real quick!! :D

MissionComplete!!.jpg
MissionComplete!!.jpg (58.59 KiB) Viewed 178 times
Victory6
All-American

Postby BYRNES#1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:14 am

Victory6 wrote:
#2 R.KELLY!!.jpg

Are y'all enjoying the ride? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This was a tackle for a loss after a piss poor attempt to run a bumble screen. :roll:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby BYRNES#1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:18 am

Victory6 wrote:What have you seen and heard? This is a high school football forum you care to share what you've witnessed? ;) You do know dragged also means to forcefully pull along. ;) I'll put it in a sentence so you'll understand!! The defensive player was dragged through the mud!! : :roll: :D :lol:

ENJOY THE RIDE!!.jpg

This was also a tackle for a loss, you can see the Spartanburg WR trying to set up blocking out in front, to bad Feaster never got that far. Great play by the D linemen. :o :D
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby thedoctor » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:34 am

Victory6 wrote:
SWIFT!!.jpg

SPOILER ALERT....Byrnes won this game
thedoctor
JV

Postby Victory6 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:57 pm

thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
The attachment SWIFT!!.jpg is no longer available

SPOILER ALERT....Byrnes won this game

Sack Attack!!.jpg.1.jpg
Sack Attack!!.jpg.1.jpg (76.65 KiB) Viewed 117 times

How about this one? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Victory6
All-American