Nation Ford

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Nation Ford

Postby mikey » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:58 pm

Why they ain't getting no luv...just quietly going about business ....that might be your region 3 and 4 champ :? :idea: :o
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Re: Nation Ford

Postby trojangrad78 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:44 pm

We shall see in a few weeks. NW plays Bye this week, followed by Clover and then Nation Ford.

They took us to the wire last year. Two high powered offenses. It will be turnovers, penalties, and the defense that can get that one or two extra stops that may decide this one.

Wally Wilmore is definitely a threat returning kicks, so that edge may very well belong to NW.
trojangrad78
Varsity

Postby polysci » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:54 pm

Nation Ford is in a good situation until Fort Mill builds its 3rd high school. They got a good coach and plenty of guys out for football. The new school will set them back but as long as people keep moving over there they are going to continue to get better.
polysci
Freshman

Postby mikey » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:16 pm

polysci wrote:Nation Ford is in a good situation until Fort Mill builds its 3rd high school. They got a good coach and plenty of guys out for football. The new school will set them back but as long as people keep moving over there they are going to continue to get better.

By Fort Mill getting a 3rd HS..u do mean York Co building another school ? My sister has lived in Indian Land for 20 plus years...Is it amazing the growth of that area of York Co as I travel down that way to see my nieces soccer games..
mikey
All-American

Postby polysci » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:13 pm

mikey wrote:
polysci wrote:Nation Ford is in a good situation until Fort Mill builds its 3rd high school. They got a good coach and plenty of guys out for football. The new school will set them back but as long as people keep moving over there they are going to continue to get better.

By Fort Mill getting a 3rd HS..u do mean York Co building another school ? My sister has lived in Indian Land for 20 plus years...Is it amazing the growth of that area of York Co as I travel down that way to see my nieces soccer games..

This is for Fort Mill. Supposed to open in 2019 from what I remember in the newspapers.
polysci
Freshman

Postby Victory6 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:24 am

Mikey, i had to go back 14 pages just to find a thread you made!! :shock: It's obvious you don't talk football that often!! Surprisingly the thread isn't about your indians!! :o You're not a leader you a follower!! :D
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby 1CANNON » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:45 pm

Victory6 wrote:Mikey, i had to go back 14 pages just to find a thread you made!! :shock: It's obvious you don't talk football that often!! Surprisingly the thread isn't about your indians!! :o You're not a leader you a follower!! :D

Another hijack attempt
Who said you was the PFT thread Police

Leave threads alone that don't concern your Vikes.
Period!
Last edited by 1CANNON on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
1CANNON
All-American

Postby mikey » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:25 pm

1CANNON wrote:
Victory6 wrote:Mikey, i had to go back 14 pages just to find a thread you made!! :shock: It's obvious you don't talk football that often!! Surprisingly the thread isn't about your indians!! :o You're not a leader you a follower!! :D

Another hijack attempt

Level threads alone that don't concern your Vikes.
Period!
its flattering he took the time to look.. :D seems as if someone is following the,in his words,follower... 8-)
mikey
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:38 am

mikey wrote:
1CANNON wrote:

Another hijack attempt

Period!
its flattering he took the time to look.. :D seems as if someone is following the,in his words,follower... 8-)

Nope......just had to show the newcomers that you rarely post anything football related!! ;) ....you're more of a old time instigator!! :geek:
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby clovereaglefan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:39 am

mikey wrote:
1CANNON wrote:

Another hijack attempt

Period!

BURN!!!
"There is no spoon"
clovereaglefan
Freshman

Return to Class 5A