Clover @ York

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Clover @ York

Postby clovereaglefan » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:01 pm

Who ya got?
"Don't think you are....Know you are"
clovereaglefan
JV

Re: Clover @ York

Postby GreenwaveManiac » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:02 pm

Pulling for my 2nd favorite team.....Clover!
GreenwaveManiac
Freshman

Postby 5thqtr » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:08 pm

I believe York gets it done this week!

BC will have York fired up and ready for Clover. And I like the Blue Eagles. But, b/c York has struggled a bit this year and Clover is rolling..................York plays at a high level this Friday. A high enough level to get it done vs. their #1 rival. It is the type of win that could very well turn their season around.
Not sure about the opponents Clover has played so far. I was impressed they beat Belmont South Point.
If I don't go to NW/Gaffney - likely won't cause won't get off work in time. I plan on being in the house for my 1st Clover/York game.

York 28 - Clover 24.
ImageGreat To Be A Stallion! Blessed To Live In Rock Hill!
5thqtr
All-American

Postby clovereaglefan » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:26 pm

5thqtr wrote:I believe York gets it done this week!

BC will have York fired up and ready for Clover. And I like the Blue Eagles. But, b/c York has struggled a bit this year and Clover is rolling..................York plays at a high level this Friday. A high enough level to get it done vs. their #1 rival. It is the type of win that could very well turn their season around.
Not sure about the opponents Clover has played so far. I was impressed they beat Belmont South Point. A
If I don't go to NW/Gaffney - likely won't cause won't get off work in time. I plan on being in the house for my 1st Clover/York game.

York 28 - Clover 24.

You might be close with that score but I think it will flip flop in Clover's favor. New defensive coach is working wonders for the Blue Eagles. The team is looking stout running their version of the wing T offense. Go Blue!!
clovereaglefan
JV

Postby 5thqtr » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:52 pm

clovereaglefan wrote:

Not sure about the opponents Clover has played so far. I was impressed they beat Belmont South Point. A

York 28 - Clover 24.

You might be close with that score but I think it will flip flop in Clover's favor. New defensive coach is working wonders for the Blue Eagles. The team is looking stout running their version of the wing T offense. Go Blue!!

Be clear! I think Clover very well could win it. They really can; I understand they really could have won last year too. Just think if your looking for a turning point in your season if your York; a rival game vs an undefeated traditional rival is just the ticket. Could salvage their season plus they are playing @ home so. Giving them the edge.................but again...............would not surprise me if Clover won!
5thqtr
All-American

Postby clovereaglefan » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:57 pm

5thqtr wrote:
clovereaglefan wrote:

York 28 - Clover 24.

Be clear! I think Clover very well could win it. They really can; I understand they really could have won last year too. Just think if your looking for a turning point in your season if your York; a rival game vs an undefeated traditional rival is just the ticket. Could salvage their season plus they are playing @ home so. Giving them the edge.................but again...............would not surprise me if Clover won!

This is gonna be a great game even if it doesn't garner the attention the "larger" high schools get. I want to be excited by the fact that Clover could possibly go 5-0 in non region but in fact it reality it could go either way or we could just get blown out and our season sucks an egg the rest of the season. I've seen it happen time and time again since 2010. So with that being said and the way my guys are carrying themselves they have a little bit of that old Blue Eagle swagger back, I can tell you that the Blue Eagles want this one. Been a long time coming.
clovereaglefan
JV

Postby DeAndre » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:39 pm

Hasn't happened since Turner escaped the asylum. York isn't a home school team, nor a North Carolina team. Won't be this year.
What's up with dat?
DeAndre
Freshman

Postby 5thqtr » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:07 pm

DeAndre wrote:Hasn't happened since Turner escaped the asylum. York isn't a home school team, nor a North Carolina team. Won't be this year.

:lol: So your saying York is going to win! :lol:

Going to this game or Northwestern vs. Gaffney. Leaning toward saving the gas and going to York/Clover!

Maybe ( scout ) I mean, check out Yorks new QB! :lol:
5thqtr
All-American

Postby clovereaglefan » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:05 pm

DeAndre wrote:Hasn't happened since Turner escaped the asylum. York isn't a home school team, nor a North Carolina team. Won't be this year.

Any given Friday bud, I believe my Clover Blue Eagles will prevail. This is go or blow with our current coach and his staff. I think he has this seasons team pumped. I have to pull for those fellows who have worked their butts off this season. This weekend will tell where Clover athletics go.
clovereaglefan
JV

Postby Bburg22 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:42 am

Good luck to Clover....

Blue Eagles-38
York-24
Bburg22
JV

Next

Return to Class 5A