**Plans For New Spartanburg High School**

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: **Plans For New Spartanburg High School**

Postby Victory6 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:03 am

thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:Figured you would not read much, too many words for you. Byrnes is getting all the remodels we wanted, just without the tax increases.

Also, since you did not read past the first paragraph, that was written by a Spartan High grad.

There are Spartanburg grads who root for byrnes now, my brother is one. Bless his rebel heart!! Y'all wanted a NEW school BUT couldn't afford to pay for one!!.....end of story!! ;) Why don't you go hang out with Cock62 and leave PFT for the Vikings to handle.

Actually, we are getting a new school now, but without having to raise taxes. Jokes on the Vikings, oh wait, its always on the Vikes.

All the stuff in that article has been proven true, too bad you're a follower and you jump in line as told.

Actually y'all are NOT getting a NEW school, there's a difference between remodeled and NEW.......and y'all can't afford to pay mores taxes so you get what you pay for. The jokes on the Rebels!!

I don't care what's in that article, it didn't stop us from getting a NEW school. I'm a leader that's why you're always following me around on this board just like all your other wack posters!! Stop being so jealous of the VIKES!! :D
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby Vikings89 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:32 am

Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:Figured you would not read much, too many words for you. Byrnes is getting all the remodels we wanted, just without the tax increases.

Also, since you did not read past the first paragraph, that was written by a Spartan High grad.

There are Spartanburg grads who root for byrnes now, my brother is one. Bless his rebel heart!! Y'all wanted a NEW school BUT couldn't afford to pay for one!!.....end of story!! ;) Why don't you go hang out with Cock62 and leave PFT for the Vikings to handle.

Actually, we are getting a new school now, but without having to raise taxes. Jokes on the Vikings, oh wait, its always on the Vikes.

All the stuff in that article has been proven true, too bad you're a follower and you jump in line as told.

Actually y'all are NOT getting a NEW school, there's a difference between remodeled and NEW.......and y'all can't afford to pay mores taxes so you get what you pay for. The jokes on the Rebels!!

I don't care what's in that article, it didn't stop us from getting a NEW school. I'm a leader that's why you're always following me around on this board just like all your other wack posters!! Stop being so jealous of the VIKES!! :D

The Rebel fans need to wake up and realize they had a
great 10 year run. ORDER HAS BEEN RESTORED...THE VIKINGS RUN
SPARTANBURG COUNTY..
Vikings89
Varsity

Postby Victory6 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:24 pm

Jealousy is in the air when it comes to them "MIGHTY VIKINGS".......just wait until we open the NEW Fort!! :D

COME JOIN US!!.jpg
COME JOIN US!!.jpg (12.47 KiB) Viewed 625 times
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Previous

Return to Class 5A