BREAKING NEWS

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Postby CherokeePeach » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:25 am

BYRNES#1 wrote:Image

No I expect you to believe it because it's true. Some evil spirit struck Lyman and made yall good for a decade. Now it's back to yall being more of a Greenville team. Before the 2000s yall weren't even as good as 2A Woodruff probably or even Broome and Broome is a sad school named after a household cleaning utensil. Before 2000 many many people would have said even some Greenville schools played better ball than Burns.
CherokeePeach
Freshman

Postby BYRNES#1 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:58 am

CherokeePeach wrote:

No I expect you to believe it because it's true. Some evil spirit struck Lyman and made yall good for a decade. Now it's back to yall being more of a Greenville team. Before the 2000s yall weren't even as good as 2A Woodruff probably or even Broome and Broome is a sad school named after a household cleaning utensil. Before 2000 many many people would have said even some Greenville schools played better ball than Burns.

3 State Titles before the 2000's, over 60% winning percentage before the 2000's, all while playing the "BIG BOYS" of this state. ;)
Only two types of people would believe or say the things youve claimed they say or believe.. A fool or a hater, the 90's do not define the Rebel Program, only in the eyes of the prior two types of people mentioned does that pertain to. :roll:

For the past 15 years Byrnes has won double digit games, & while doing this went undefeated 3 different times, & also while doing this went the entire season with only 1 loss 3 times. :shock: :o :D

NO TEAM in this states history since the great Simms teams in the early 1900's has even come close to matching what Byrnes has done. Heres the kicker for ya... All this has been done while playing the absolute very best teams not only from this state, but also the very best from around this country. :o

I only bring all this up because you said weve only been good the past decade, well a decade is 10 years & brother weve been GREAT for 15 years straight & this year will be no different. ;)
We will be a contender again this year & have what it takes to win it all, so just sit back & enjoy the show!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby CherokeePeach » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:13 am

BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:

3 State Titles before the 2000's, over 60% winning percentage before the 2000's, all while playing the "BIG BOYS" of this state. ;)
Only two types of people would believe or say the things youve claimed they say or believe.. A fool or a hater, the 90's do not define the Rebel Program, only in the eyes of the prior two types of people mentioned does that pertain to. :roll:

For the past 15 years Byrnes has won double digit games, & while doing this went undefeated 3 different times, & also while doing this went the entire season with only 1 loss 3 times. :shock: :o :D

NO TEAM in this states history since the great Simms teams in the early 1900's has even come close to matching what Byrnes has done. Heres the kicker for ya... All this has been done while playing the absolute very best teams not only from this state, but also the very best from around this country. :o

I only bring all this up because you said weve only been good the past decade, well a decade is 10 years & brother weve been GREAT for 15 years straight & this year will be no different. ;)
We will be a contender again this year & have what it takes to win it all, so just sit back & enjoy the show!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yo homie....Yall didn't join Region 2 until 1996. So yall weren't in the Big Boy region until then. No denying the 2000s were good to Burns. But yall are coming back down like a rogue Planet X meteor.
CherokeePeach
Freshman

Postby BYRNES#1 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:04 am

CherokeePeach wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:

Yo homie....Yall didn't join Region 2 until 1996. So yall weren't in the Big Boy region until then. No denying the 2000s were good to Burns. But yall are coming back down like a rogue Planet X meteor.

Um.... Yeah ok "Homie" check this out...
We were playing Dorman in the 60's, Spartanburg in the 50's, Gaffney in the 70's, Greenwood in the 70's, Northwestern in the 80's & Rockhill in the 70's. These are just a few of the "BIG BOYS" that Byrnes played many times BEFORE the 90's or the old Region 2, so lose that BS you be spewing. :roll:
One thing you got right though... Byrnes is coming down like a rogue Planet X meteor, the bad news for you is we coming down right on top of Gaffney BOOM!!!! :twisted: :shock:
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby Vikingnation22 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:08 am

Planet X? Are you serious and now we have proof that you are delusional especially when it comes to byrnes
Vikingnation22
Freshman

Postby BYRNES#1 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:11 am

Vikingnation22 wrote:Planet X? Are you serious and now we have proof that you are delusional especially when it comes to byrnes

Im assuming youre talking to Peaches & Cream right?
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby 1st&Goal » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:35 am

Ummmm....Doesn't Gaffney still have the same coaches they had last year? The the ones they had when Bubbling Brook whipped them? And didn't Byrnes beat them last year?

Sure is a bunch of chest pounding for a team that didn't show anything last season. I mean....How far did Gaffney go before heading home in the play-offs?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where is all this hype of the injuns coming from?? I guess this newbie spent to much time in Seattle under the rain clouds, and all this sunshine in the upstate has his brain cells a lil confused. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
1st&Goal
All-American

Postby CherokeePeach » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:20 pm

BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:

We were playing Dorman in the 60's, Spartanburg in the 50's, Gaffney in the 70's, Greenwood in the 70's, Northwestern in the 80's & Rockhill in the 70's. These are just a few of the "BIG BOYS" that Byrnes played many times BEFORE the 90's or the old Region 2, so lose that BS you be spewing. :roll:
One thing you got right though... Byrnes is coming down like a rogue Planet X meteor, the bad news for you is we coming down right on top of Gaffney BOOM!!!! :twisted: :shock:

Oooohh.....you played all them before 2000s? Who else? Because Spartanburg, Gaffney Dorman , Rock Hill, Northwestern , B Springs and Union were all Region 2 at same time. Who was the rest of your schedule other than that 1 game per year against a real squad? Mauldin? Riverside? Eastside?
CherokeePeach
Freshman

Postby BYRNES#1 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:52 pm

CherokeePeach wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:

Oooohh.....you played all them before 2000s? Who else? Because Spartanburg, Gaffney Dorman , Rock Hill, Northwestern , B Springs and Union were all Region 2 at same time. Who was the rest of your schedule other than that 1 game per year against a real squad? Mauldin? Riverside? Eastside?

What in the blue hell does it matter who else we played? Youre being stupid, when we played in Region 2 we played teams then too like you mentioned. Guess what? SO DID THE "BIG BOYS"!!
Good Lord youre dumber than a hammer, ok I can see now that Im not dealing with someone capable of a sane thought so youre on your own Peaches. My mama taught me to never pick on those people unable to make sense of reality due to lack of brain cells. :roll:

BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby CherokeePeach » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:40 pm

BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:

What in the blue hell does it matter who else we played? Youre being stupid, when we played in Region 2 we played teams then too like you mentioned. Guess what? SO DID THE "BIG BOYS"!!
Good Lord youre dumber than a hammer, ok I can see now that Im not dealing with someone capable of a sane thought so youre on your own Peaches. My mama taught me to never pick on those people unable to make sense of reality due to lack of brain cells. :roll:

You brought up past schedules. You have message board ADHD. When you only played 1 quality team a year the Super Bowl effect kicks in and you pull an upset some.
CherokeePeach
Freshman

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A