BREAKING NEWS

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Postby CherokeePeach » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:22 am

Pride and Tradition wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:The official record book says 16, Cherokeepeach is correct. ;)

16 or 17....more than yall got.

Pride and Tradition looks at B1 and ask...are you going to take that from Peaches?

Of course he is. It's like asking the baboon if he's gonna take that from the lion.

Did you just call B1 a baboon? WOW

No. I'd never insult the baboon kingdom with that comparison.
CherokeePeach
Freshman

Postby BYRNES#1 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:14 pm

CherokeePeach wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:

Pride and Tradition looks at B1 and ask...are you going to take that from Peaches?

Of course he is. It's like asking the baboon if he's gonna take that from the lion.

Dang I just saw this...

Yes Gaffney has 16 State Titles, & YES thats more than Byrnes has.

Lets ask ourselves why that is the case... Hmmmmmmmm???

Oh I know!! Gaffney had a 40 year head start playing football before Byrnes ever had a team DUH!! :roll: :oops:

So Gaffney has 5 more state titles than lil ole' mediocre Byrnes huh??

BYRNES#1 says. "WHOOP DEE DANG DOO!!!!" plus BYRNES#1 twirls his finger in the air while rolling his eyes. :roll:

Since the SCHSL went to a playoff format until the present day, BYRNES has won more State Titles than any other team in this state. That my fine feathered friend simply means when you have to play for the title no team is better than Byrnes. Especially Gaffney!! When they actually have to play for the title they lose 50% of the time! Do you know that that means? That means all those paper titles you have now, wouldve been cut in half had you actually played for them. :shock:
So be very thankful that wasnt the case back in the old days because if it had been that way, brother yall wouldnt have as many state titles as Byrnes HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Heres the bottom line Peaches & Cream... Its just a matter of time before Byrnes owns the all time State Title record, lets see how many we have once weve played 100 years like Gaffney.

Oh and here is some free advice, Im sure other Gaffney fans will agree.
When it comes to Byrnes or comes to me personally.. Dont start no S.H. & there will be no I.T. playa playa.

Ok Im going to let this go, hopefully you will too. ;) :D
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby CherokeePeach » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:33 pm

BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:

Dang I just saw this...

Oh I know!! Gaffney had a 40 year head start playing football before Byrnes ever had a team DUH!! :roll: :oops:

BYRNES#1 says. "WHOOP DEE DANG DOO!!!!" plus BYRNES#1 twirls his finger in the air while rolling his eyes. :roll:

Since the SCHSL went to a playoff format until the present day, BYRNES has won more State Titles than any other team in this state. That my fine feathered friend simply means when you have to play for the title no team is better than Byrnes. Especially Gaffney!! When they actually have to play for the title they lose 50% of the time! Do you know that that means? That means all those paper titles you have now, wouldve been cut in half had you actually played for them. :shock:
So be very thankful that wasnt the case back in the old days because if it had been that way, brother yall wouldnt have as many state titles as Byrnes HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Heres the bottom line Peaches & Cream... Its just a matter of time before Byrnes owns the all time State Title record, lets see how many we have once weve played 100 years like Gaffney.

When it comes to Byrnes or comes to me personally.. Dont start no S.H. & there will be no I.T. playa playa.

Byrnes is like the chick who has always been ugly but got a makeover and now can't act right with the attention.

Whoopty Doo....Yall had a great decade. Join the club. Now act like you belong. Don't be the girl with a makeover who wears a mini skirt to church. Low class.
CherokeePeach
Freshman

Postby BYRNES#1 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:48 pm

CherokeePeach wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:

Dang I just saw this...

Byrnes is like the chick who has always been ugly but got a makeover and now can't act right with the attention.

Whoopty Doo....Yall had a great decade. Join the club. Now act like you belong. Don't be the girl with a makeover who wears a mini skirt to church. Low class.

Um..... Dude you the one that came on here bumping that goober smoocher about Byrnes & about me, I just set you straight with the facts partna!

I know exactly how to act, I havent said a word until you started. Dont be mad cause I made you look bad, just let it go & I wont have to keep making you look bad. ;)
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby CherokeePeach » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:59 pm

BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:

Dang I just saw this...

Um..... Dude you the one that came on here bumping that goober smoocher about Byrnes & about me, I just set you straight with the facts partna!

I know exactly how to act, I havent said a word until you started. Dont be mad cause I made you look bad, just let it go & I wont have to keep making you look bad. ;)

Self proclaiming you made me look bad doesn't make it so. Are you that guy who wins a 1 man race at the special Olympics and then shows off the award?

Judging by what others here say about you it seems you have very low respect on the board. Wow. Since when did Byrnes people start acting like this? When I left the upstate Byrnes was still just hoping Spartanburg and Gaffney would see them as an equal. Not much has changed apparently. Byrnes is no longer a low energy program but nothing else has changed I see.
CherokeePeach
Freshman

Postby BYRNES#1 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:27 pm

CherokeePeach wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:

Dang I just saw this...

Self proclaiming you made me look bad doesn't make it so. Are you that guy who wins a 1 man race at the special Olympics and then shows off the award?

No Im the guy that sits back & reads a lot until some no named chump rolls up in here beating his chest like he's somebody. Even then Ive kept my mouth shut but you feel into the trap that them Spartanburg boys set for you. Pretty slick on their part, pretty dumb on your part.
You went from going toe to toe with "some" people that couldnt handle you, but they out smarted you & pushed you into a Lions Den. Now your pride wont allow you to just walk away even though Ive offered to let it go. Oh well, if you want to keep it going then I have no problem doing so, I'll be your huckleberry

Judging by what others here say about you it seems you have very low respect on the board.
The only people that dont respect me are those that have made the mistake of dogging me or Byrnes out here on the boards. Other than those few people I have a lot of friends here from schools other than Byrnes.

Wow. Since when did Byrnes people start acting like this?

Ive been here since 2004 defending Byrnes against people just like you, Ive seen them come & go, you will be no different. :roll:

When I left the upstate Byrnes was still just hoping Spartanburg and Gaffney would see them as an equal. Not much has changed apparently. Byrnes is no longer a low energy program but nothing else has changed I see.

None of that made any sense. :roll:
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby CherokeePeach » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:34 pm

BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:

Dang I just saw this...

No Im the guy that sits back & reads a lot until some no named chump rolls up in here beating his chest like he's somebody. Even then Ive kept my mouth shut but you feel into the trap that them Spartanburg boys set for you. Pretty slick on their part, pretty dumb on your part.
You went from going toe to toe with "some" people that couldnt handle you, but they out smarted you & pushed you into a Lions Den. Now your pride wont allow you to just walk away even though Ive offered to let it go. Oh well, if you want to keep it going then I have no problem doing so, I'll be your huckleberry

Judging by what others here say about you it seems you have very low respect on the board.
The only people that dont respect me are those that have made the mistake of dogging me or Byrnes out here on the boards. Other than those few people I have a lot of friends here from schools other than Byrnes.

Ive been here since 2004 defending Byrnes against people just like you, Ive seen them come & go, you will be no different. :roll:

When I left the upstate Byrnes was still just hoping Spartanburg and Gaffney would see them as an equal. Not much has changed apparently. Byrnes is no longer a low energy program but nothing else has changed I see.

You know that changing the font color to your school colors doesn't make you the cool kid right? And you aren't writing your Byrnes final exam thesis. You can keep it ****
CherokeePeach
Freshman

Postby BYRNES#1 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:11 pm

CherokeePeach wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:
CherokeePeach wrote:

Dang I just saw this...

You know that changing the font color to your school colors doesn't make you the cool kid right? And you aren't writing your Byrnes final exam thesis. You can keep it ****

Actually it does make me the cool kid, & it helps those that read my verbal beat downs of the haters that T here keep up with what Im saying & referring to.

Sometimes I get long winded in my smack down of those that come in here acting a fool.

Ok now again I say, we can let this go now & just move on. 8-)
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby CherokeePeach » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:17 pm

Byrnes1 I'm not quoting you bc that series was getting longer than a Byrnes grade - change wait list.

Say what you want. But yall are still the fat chick who lost a lot of weight and now won't shut up. It's all good. But yall eventually will slip back to playing like a Greenville school, how you did most of your history before 2002
CherokeePeach
Freshman

Postby BYRNES#1 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:47 am

BYRNES#1
Heisman

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A