Bet Welshers!!!!

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Bet Welshers!!!!

Postby 3-3 Stack » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:02 am

It is official! Victory 6 and Wolverine Legend have not paid their bets to me. I don’t know how else to explain it. They have had weeks to handle this and have failed to. Wolverine wants to dictate the terms of his payment. Slic says he doesn’t always come on this site. I call BULL CRAP on both excuses. You both know you have a debt. PAY IT!!!
Last edited by 3-3 Stack on Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Re: Bet Welshers!!!!

Postby racincowboy02 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:35 am

3-3 Stacks sorry you are having this problem but several people tried to warn you of the best with Victim 6. I don't know about Wolverine as I don't think I have ever seen him plave a bet on here
racincowboy02
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:46 pm

[quote=“racincowboy02”]3-3 Stacks sorry you are having this problem but several people tried to warn you of the best with Victim 6. I don’t know about Wolverine as I don’t think I have ever seen him plave a bet on here[/quote]
On December 28, he had the necessary information to handle this. His earlier response is, "I'm not on here every day." Well, how about every week, or month?????
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:43 pm

[quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“racincowboy02”]3-3 Stacks sorry you are having this problem but several people tried to warn you of the best with Victim 6. I don’t know about Wolverine as I don’t think I have ever seen him plave a bet on here[/quote]
On December 28, he had the necessary information to handle this. His earlier response is, “I’m not on here every day.” Well, how about every week, or month?????[/quote]

:roll: :roll: :roll: .....i handle my obligation on December 28th so i have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe you have a duplicate poster like some one who was trying to post as me!! Long Live The Nerds!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:17 pm

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“racincowboy02”]3-3 Stacks sorry you are having this problem but several people tried to warn you of the best with Victim 6. I don’t know about Wolverine as I don’t think I have ever seen him plave a bet on here[/quote]
On December 28, he had the necessary information to handle this. His earlier response is, “I’m not on here every day.” Well, how about every week, or month?????[/quote]

:roll: :roll: :roll: .....i handle my obligation on December 28th so i have no idea what you’re talking about. Maybe you have a duplicate poster like some one who was trying to post as me!! Long Live The Nerds!! :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
I got it. Slic. The waitress lost the original order but the owner handled it nicely. It was delicious, by the way! You are still an honorable bettor with me.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Return to Class 5A