BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Postby BYRNES#1 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:55 am

As you all know the Byrnes Rebels last won the State title in 2011, since then they havent played for the title.
So it appears that BMW has stopped hiring Moms & Dads of elite players to come play for Byrnes!
This is Earth shattering news since we all know that the only reason Byrnes ever won any of those state titles in the 2000's was because of BMW & the kids THEY bought and paid for to play at Byrnes. :shock: :roll:

In all seriousness, coaching matter, coaching is why Byrnes won, & to those idiots that tried to actually say the only reason Byrnes was winning was because of BMW.... Well dont you look even more stupid today than you did the day you were actually telling the world BMW was the reason for Byrnes' success? Oh & yall know who you are, no need for me to call you out. :shock:

One last thing... Byrnes coaching at this time is on the right track & in the very near future will have the Rebels playing for & winning a State Title. Put that in the bank! :D
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Postby likeitRnot » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:34 am

feel that it will be a two team race in the upstate Gaffney/Byrnes. Both teams will return some great talent... If you have not seen the QB from Gaffney you are missing a treat. Definitely will hear the Kentrell Jones comparison ...They may have best WR in state with #3 Ellis . Very good RB #6 (seems like he been there forever) Return good bit of their lights out Defense.

BUTTTTT Lawd Byrnes will be loaded on both sides of the ball.
I think anything less than this team playing DF for state would be unacceptable.

likeitRnot
All-American

Postby region2 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:13 pm

Coaching does matter. Byrnes has always had players even in the pre dynasty days. Then Bentley made the most of that talent, and the wealth that came from the new industry in the area. It was the perfect storm for a dominant football program. And little has changed. Byrnes had a coach, or circumstances during his time there, that had a little dip. Shaw took over, and is a good coach. Was going to take him a while to get everything back on track. Think he arrived at that point this year. As expected, don't see Byrnes slowing down anytime soon. Can they catch DF next year? Doubtful. But they are in a very small number that have a serious chance.
region2
All-American

Postby DHSCavsFan » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:44 pm

[quote=“likeitRnot”] feel that it will be a two team race in the upstate Gaffney/Byrnes. Both teams will return some great talent... If you have not seen the QB from Gaffney you are missing a treat. Definitely will hear the Kentrell Jones comparison ...They may have best WR in state with #3 Ellis . Very good RB #6 (seems like he been there forever) Return good bit of their lights out Defense.

I think anything less than this team playing DF for state would be unacceptable.

[/quote]

Do not give up on Dorman yet, we have a lot of talent coming up.
DHSCavsFan
Varsity

Postby likeitRnot » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:54 pm

[quote=“DHSCavsFan”][quote=“likeitRnot”] feel that it will be a two team race in the upstate Gaffney/Byrnes. Both teams will return some great talent... If you have not seen the QB from Gaffney you are missing a treat. Definitely will hear the Kentrell Jones comparison ...They may have best WR in state with #3 Ellis . Very good RB #6 (seems like he been there forever) Return good bit of their lights out Defense.

[/quote]

Do not give up on Dorman yet, we have a lot of talent coming up.[/

No doubt...Dorman have a couple of studs returning also...Guess everyone is looking at what they are losing... Seems like for whatever the reason this team never just put it all together. I honestly thought back in preseason Dorman would run the table.
likeitRnot
All-American

Postby CITYSLICKER » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:02 pm

BURNS NO. 1 SUCKS AND BURNS DOES TOO
618 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING-54 YEARS

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Postby WarPaint74 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:03 pm

I agree with the old clown.
GAFFNEY INDIANS 17 time state champions
“Hoka hey, it’s a good day to die!”
WarPaint74
All-American

Postby silverfox92 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:20 pm

[quote=“likeitRnot”] feel that it will be a two team race in the upstate Gaffney/Byrnes. Both teams will return some great talent... If you have not seen the QB from Gaffney you are missing a treat. Definitely will hear the Kentrell Jones comparison ...They may have best WR in state with #3 Ellis . Very good RB #6 (seems like he been there forever) Return good bit of their lights out Defense.

[/quote]

The Best WR in the state resides in Irmo and his name is Jalin Hyatt! #checkthestats
silverfox92
JV

Postby 1CANNON » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:25 pm

[quote=“CITYSLICKER”]BURNS NO. 1 SUCKS AND BURNS DOES TOO[/quote]

EyE cOnKuR ;)
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
1CANNON
All-American

Postby wavefan70s » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:38 pm

[quote=“BYRNES#1”]As you all know the Byrnes Rebels last won the State title in 2011, since then they havent played for the title.
So it appears that BMW has stopped hiring Moms & Dads of elite players to come play for Byrnes!
This is Earth shattering news since we all know that the only reason Byrnes ever won any of those state titles in the 2000′s was because of BMW & the kids THEY bought and paid for to play at Byrnes. :shock: :roll:

In all seriousness, coaching matter, coaching is why Byrnes won, & to those idiots that tried to actually say the only reason Byrnes was winning was because of BMW.... Well dont you look even more stupid today than you did the day you were actually telling the world BMW was the reason for Byrnes’ success? Oh & yall know who you are, no need for me to call you out. :shock:

One last thing... Byrnes coaching at this time is on the right track & in the very near future will have the Rebels playing for & winning a State Title. Put that in the bank! :D[/quote]
Ya know I was waiting till Volvo ramped up.was going to ask why canebay woodland weren’t world beaters lol.you beat me to it.
If money was the case fort Dorchester and stall are almost directly down from Mercedes. They could buy stall a winning season.maybe Boeing and Cummins, shimano could pitch in to.
Hell we could build a new highschool right beside harbor frieght
In Dillon. They could be the H F .sawzalls 5aaaaa champions lol
GO DUKE
wavefan70s
All-American

Next

Return to Class 5A