This ain't football, it's WAR! RH-NW

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: This ain't football, it's WAR! RH-NW

Postby PurpleandOrange » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:16 pm

Beanie wrote:Didn’t see strength and conditioning coach James West on the sideline tonight or last week. Is something going on?

Are you being funny or you really don't know?
PurpleandOrange
Freshman

Postby Mania » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:27 pm

Congrats to the Bearcats!

Onionrings, I agree that it appears that these two teams may not do well in the playoffs. However, maybe this time after a week off after this war, these two may actually do well. Maybe one or both really turns it on this playoffs. It is still a possiblity.

That said it is time for Pittman to make a name for himself. He could get Greenwood and then Gaffney at home. And then another home game vs Byrnes or away trip to Sumter for a rematch and then the semi’s. The Bearcats are long overdue. Maybe this Bearcat team is just as good as the other teams. The time is now.
Mania
JV

Postby Beanie » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:32 pm

[quote=“PurpleandOrange”][quote=“Beanie”]Didn’t see strength and conditioning coach James West on the sideline tonight or last week. Is something going on?[/quote]
Are you being funny or you really don’t know?[/quote]

Little bit of both. Just seems odd that the ADs husband could/would get fired, especially with his great reputation and track record. Doesn't pass the smell test.
Beanie
Freshman

Postby PurpleandOrange » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:01 pm

Beanie wrote:[quote=“PurpleandOrange”][quote=“Beanie”]Didn’t see strength and conditioning coach James West on the sideline tonight or last week. Is something going on?

Are you being funny or you really don’t know?[/quote]

Little bit of both. Just seems odd that the ADs husband could/would get fired, especially with his great reputation and track record. Doesn't pass the smell test.[/quote]

The one thing I will say is I am 100% proud of how these NW players show up and fight each week. It's amazing they can stay focused! The distractions the players have continually had to deal with week after week from the "adults" that support and lead the NW program is unreal. There is plenty of poor decision making and mouth running from top to bottom of the entire program lately. Just completely unnecessary!
PurpleandOrange
Freshman

Postby OnionRings » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:21 pm

Mania, imagine how good RH's run game would be with a true dual threat qb like a Hefney or Adams (that's the 2 titles btw)

their run game is good and they seem committed to it in spite of the defensive front. Adding a fast qb like Barber could take RH's run game to the next level
OnionRings
Freshman

Postby fan4awhile » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:49 pm

[quote=“OnionRings”]Mania, imagine how good RH’s run game would be with a true dual threat qb like a Hefney or Adams (that’s the 2 titles btw)

their run game is good and they seem committed to it in spite of the defensive front. Adding a fast qb like Barber could take RH’s run game to the next level[/quote]
Adams never played QB in 04
fan4awhile
Freshman

Postby BEARCAT/BULLDOG » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:19 pm

Nairi Gaither is just an awesome football player! Noah Thompson is an awesome football player! Antonio Barber! Nick Ervin! The OL! Anthony Jackson is awesome.
Bearcats have talent and it took a while! I think the Bearcats wish they had the Sumter and Chester games back! I don't think we are there just yet; but I have to say: "love the progress"!
"Pain is weakness leaving the body" -Sr. Drill Instructor Parris Island.
BEARCAT/BULLDOG
Varsity

Previous

Return to Class 5A