**BITTER SWEET GOODBYE GIBBS STADIUM**

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: **BITTER SWEET GOODBYE GIBBS STADIUM**

Postby Victory6 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:49 pm

[quote=“racincowboy02”]What are you talking about paying it forward he’ll y’all can’t beat the tough teams on y’alls schedule beat up on the cupcakes here’s a tip for y’all play 2a and 3 schools next year maybe y’all will have a chance to win state oh wait nope that won’t happen either y’all win choke and lose to them as well.

Why don’t you do some research and get a true name for your stadium since y’all are Vikings instead of being a guy and calling it a din and misspelling den[/quote]

:roll: :roll: :roll: You are hilariuos!! :lol: :lol: :lol: you spelled win above instead of will!! :? Ignorant posters like yourself is one of the reasons i slowly stepped away from this board. That and the fact i’ve seen everything i wanted to see while i was here. ;)

Spartanburg Vikings Accomplishments
1)The Vikings ending the webels 14 game winning streak. :D
2)The Vikings winning another state title when the haters said they couldn’t. :D
3)The Vikings getting their own Stadium. ;)

This board is full of nerds who craves my attention daily. I will no longer satisfy ya’ll hunger!! The last time i checked the “Mighty Spartanburg Vikings” were the last team from this region to win a State football Championship!! :D

Oh and here are some facts for your dumb @$$!! :o

din
/din/
noun
a loud, unpleasant, and prolonged noise:
“the fans made an awful din”
verb
make (someone) learn or remember something by constant repetition:
“the doctrine that has been dinned into all our heads”
synonyms:
instil, drive, drum, hammer, drill, ... more
make a loud, unpleasant, and prolonged noise:
“the sound dinning in my ears was the telephone ringing”
synonyms:
blare, blast, clang, clatter, crash, ... more

den
/den/
noun

a wild animal’s lair or habitation.
synonyms:
lair, sett, earth, drey, lodge, ... more

a small, comfortable room in a house where a person can pursue an activity in private.
informal synonyms:
study, studio, library, sanctum, retreat, ... more

a place where people meet in secret, typically to engage in some illicit activity:
“an opium den”
synonyms:
haunt, site, patch, hotbed, cradle, ... more

a small subdivision of a Cub Scout pack.
verb

(of a wild animal) live in or retreat to a den:
“the cubs denned in the late autumn”
;)
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby viking84 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:08 pm

[quote=“WarPaint74”][quote=“viking84”]Sounds racist to me...Who are u preferring too...[/quote]

This is who we are referring to, (not Preferring), but you knew that.
Is it racist? No, but obviously it is in your offended mind.
Is it true? Yes, unless you’re one of those fake news people.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/cook-out-shooting-was-shootout-between-gangs-solicitor-s-office-says/23899218[/quote]
Lets get one thing straight here! There is nothing fake about me and I can prove it anyway you want and don’t quote me on my words.Most likely it’s you chump...
viking84
Varsity

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:15 pm

Didn’t Freddie Brown coach in Gibbs Stadium too?
1 CAT FAN
All-American

Postby WarPaint74 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:46 pm

[quote=“viking84”][quote=“WarPaint74”][quote=“viking84”]Sounds racist to me...Who are u preferring too...[/quote]

This is who we are referring to, (not Preferring), but you knew that.
Is it racist? No, but obviously it is in your offended mind.
Is it true? Yes, unless you’re one of those fake news people.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/cook-out-shooting-was-shootout-between-gangs-solicitor-s-office-says/23899218[/quote]
Lets get one thing straight here! There is nothing fake about me and I can prove it anyway you want and don’t quote me on my words.Most likely it’s you chump...[/quote]

Oooh, you’re so scary, but I’m glad we got that straight. At least the part where you prove that you always revert to thuggish behavior when you are outmatched intellectually. What else do you need to prove, unless you were wanting to shoot it out at Cook-Out. In that case I’ll pass.
Don’t take it personally, I have mentally gotten the better of much smarter men than you.
GAFFNEY INDIANS 2018 time state champions
“Hoka hey, it’s a good day to die!”
WarPaint74
All-American

Postby DHSCavsFan » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:35 pm

I know of the kid that did the shooting at Cookout, he works, or did work where I do. Really surprise by this of him. Very polite yes sir and no sir type of person. Never saw it coming, love to know what was going through his head, sometime you just need to back down. As Cookout on the westside, the 3 that are in trouble, they are not from the westside. Could have happened anywhere where you have that many people.
DHSCavsFan
Varsity

Postby NuclearCav90 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:26 pm

LOL at that Kid n’ Play Afro on that one kid...he’ll be fun for someone in prison
NuclearCav90
JV

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:21 am

Chris Miller is well on his way of joining Freddie Brown’s affiliation with Spartanburg.
1 CAT FAN
All-American

Postby racincowboy02 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:08 pm

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“racincowboy02”]What are you talking about paying it forward he’ll y’all can’t beat the tough teams on y’alls schedule beat up on the cupcakes here’s a tip for y’all play 2a and 3 schools next year maybe y’all will have a chance to win state oh wait nope that won’t happen either y’all win choke and lose to them as well.

Why don’t you do some research and get a true name for your stadium since y’all are Vikings instead of being a guy and calling it a din and misspelling den[/quote]

:roll: :roll: :roll: You are hilariuos!! :lol: :lol: :lol: you spelled win above instead of will!! :? Ignorant posters like yourself is one of the reasons i slowly stepped away from this board. That and the fact i’ve seen everything i wanted to see while i was here. ;)

Spartanburg Vikings Accomplishments
1)The Vikings ending the webels 14 game winning streak. :D
2)The Vikings winning another state title when the haters said they couldn’t. :D
3)The Vikings getting their own Stadium. ;)

This board is full of nerds who craves my attention daily. I will no longer satisfy ya’ll hunger!! The last time i checked the “Mighty Spartanburg Vikings” were the last team from this region to win a State football Championship!! :D

Oh and here are some facts for your dumb @$$!! :o

din
/din/
noun
a loud, unpleasant, and prolonged noise:
“the fans made an awful din”
verb
make (someone) learn or remember something by constant repetition:
“the doctrine that has been dinned into all our heads”
synonyms:
instil, drive, drum, hammer, drill, ... more
make a loud, unpleasant, and prolonged noise:
“the sound dinning in my ears was the telephone ringing”
synonyms:
blare, blast, clang, clatter, crash, ... more

den
/den/
noun

a wild animal’s lair or habitation.
synonyms:
lair, sett, earth, drey, lodge, ... more

a small, comfortable room in a house where a person can pursue an activity in private.
informal synonyms:
study, studio, library, sanctum, retreat, ... more

a place where people meet in secret, typically to engage in some illicit activity:
“an opium den”
synonyms:
haunt, site, patch, hotbed, cradle, ... more

a small subdivision of a Cub Scout pack.
verb

(of a wild animal) live in or retreat to a den:
“the cubs denned in the late autumn”
;)[/quote

You know you a funny guy always trying to talk some sit and try to belittle people when we all know you have been here bumping them gums and now that everybody sees what Spartanburg really is you disappear cause you've wrote checks your mouth can't cash
racincowboy02
All-American

Postby 1st&Goal » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:37 am

Wow.....Here we go with the racist B.S. yet again. :roll: :roll:

The word racist today is quickly being defined as an excuse for bad behavior. When truth is told and facts are in play of an event(in this case the event at Cookut)...Then one calls said such event out.. Just stand by and wait. Some moron will say....."That's a racist statement" or "you are being racist". And it will be implied with NO basis of fact nor suggestion of evidence. It is simply a knee jerk statement to excuse the behavior of a minority.

By looking at this event that took place at Cookout and the ACTIONS of the participants of this act. One can conclude without EVER seeing a mugshot that this would be considered by many as thug type BEHAVIOR.

Now, before a couple of you start to disagree with me. Here is the definition of thug.

thug

/THəɡ/

noun

noun: thug; plural noun: thugs; noun: Thug

a violent person, especially a criminal.

Nowhere in that definition does it call any particular race. So...With that being said. Take your accusations of racism and stuff them where the sun does not shine.
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
1st&Goal
All-American

Postby wavefan70s » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:34 am

Back to the topic.

GOODBYE RENTACENTER
GO DUKE
wavefan70s
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A