Byrnes vs Dorman... Who is your pick?

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Byrnes vs Dorman... Who is your pick?

Postby 1st&Goal » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:17 am

Should be a slobber knocker of a game this week with so much on the line. While Dorman may be favored to win with a lil push for having home field advantage this week, I still think Byrnes will edge them out in the second half. Only time will tell.
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
1st&Goal
All-American

Re: Byrnes vs Dorman... Who is your pick?

Postby DHSCavsFan » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:16 am

[quote=“1st&Goal”]Should be a slobber knocker of a game this week with so much on the line. While Dorman may be favored to win with a lil push for having home field advantage this week, I still think Byrnes will edge them out in the second half. Only time will tell.[/quote]

Dorman by 4, and then we will start worrying about tie-breakers. Lucky we have Mauldin and Riverside in our last 2 games in case we need to run the score up.
DHSCavsFan
Varsity

Postby OnionRings » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:37 am

wow, this should be a dandy

Dorman really has no weaknesses and overall has more good players

A wise coach once told me, the best players don't make the best team, but the best team will win every time

I'll take the Rebels in a big upset
OnionRings
Freshman

Postby silverfox92 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:02 pm

I’ll take Dorman. I doubt the Cavs lose two weeks straight! Gutshall will get the creases ironed out and will have his team rolling into the playoffs.

For the Cavs fans, did Pinckney play last Friday? I think he will be a big key in this matchup.
silverfox92
JV

Postby likeitRnot » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:07 pm

The Byrnes and Dorman game is truly great for HS football. These two teams RESPECT each other and that goes for coaches. Think if the Byrnes team that showed up to play Gaffney we can win it ...If the team that showed up 2nd half last week , Dorman will win and win BIG! Should be a great game...hope atmosphere will be like electric!

Gaffney game Byrnes: :D
Byrnes: 27
Dorman :21
likeitRnot
All-American

Postby Chief Whoa » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:20 pm

[quote=“silverfox92”]I’ll take Dorman. I doubt the Cavs lose two weeks straight! Gutshall will get the creases ironed out and will have his team rolling into the playoffs.

For the Cavs fans, did Pinckney play last Friday? I think he will be a big key in this matchup.[/quote]

He played but WR #5 on the other side of Dorman's formation had a way better game.
Chief Whoa
All-American

Postby Chief Whoa » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:26 pm

Thomas Morgan was knocked out of the game in the second half, I hope the young man is okay.
Chief Whoa
All-American

Postby mikey » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:31 pm

[quote=“Chief Whoa”][quote=“silverfox92”]I’ll take Dorman. I doubt the Cavs lose two weeks straight! Gutshall will get the creases ironed out and will have his team rolling into the playoffs.

For the Cavs fans, did Pinckney play last Friday? I think he will be a big key in this matchup.[/quote]

He played but WR #5 on the other side of Dorman’s formation had a way better game.[/quote]

Pinckney prolly didn't want the ball thrown his way after that hit Caden put on him...brutal.. :shock:
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Postby silverfox92 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:10 pm

[quote=“mikey”][quote=“Chief Whoa”][quote=“silverfox92”]I’ll take Dorman. I doubt the Cavs lose two weeks straight! Gutshall will get the creases ironed out and will have his team rolling into the playoffs.

He played but WR #5 on the other side of Dorman’s formation had a way better game.[/quote]

Pinckney prolly didn’t want the ball thrown his way after that hit Caden put on him...brutal.. :shock:[/quote]

I saw that :shock:. That was one of the best hits I’ve seen all year and it was on Zach Hillstock not Pinckney.
silverfox92
JV

Postby silverfox92 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:13 pm

[quote=“Chief Whoa”][quote=“silverfox92”]I’ll take Dorman. I doubt the Cavs lose two weeks straight! Gutshall will get the creases ironed out and will have his team rolling into the playoffs.

Oh okay. I think #5 is Desor their transfer from BS. I’m not really familiar with him. One thing for sure that Gaffney defense was on full display! Those guys were flying around everywhere!
silverfox92
JV

Next

Return to Class 5A