Playoff Projections

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Playoff Projections

Postby likeitRnot » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:21 am

How is the picture shaping up? Think a lot of questions will be answered this week in region 2? I know a question has already been asked about tie breaker? I think Region Champs will be:
TL.Hanna: Region 1
Byrnes : Region 2
Rock Hill: Region 3
Sumter: Region 4
likeitRnot
All-American

Re: Playoff Projections

Postby silverfox92 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:43 pm

[quote=“likeitRnot”]How is the picture shaping up? Think a lot of questions will be answered this week in region 2? I know a question has already been asked about tie breaker? I think Region Champs will be:
[/quote]

Byrnes should have the region wrapped up with a win at Dorman friday. But I wouldn’t count the Cavs out just yet.

TL Hanna basically won the region when they beat Greenwood.

A lot will tell us how good Sumter is these next three weeks. Blythewood, Spring Valley, and Irmo won’t lay down and without a fight.

I wouldn’t guarantee RH the winner of the region just yet. Northwestern may have something to say about that.
silverfox92
JV

Postby Dorman#1 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:25 pm

[quote=“silverfox92”][quote=“likeitRnot”]How is the picture shaping up? Think a lot of questions will be answered this week in region 2? I know a question has already been asked about tie breaker? I think Region Champs will be:
[/quote]

Byrnes should have the region wrapped up with a win at Dorman friday. But I wouldn’t count the Cavs out just yet.

A lot will tell us how good Sumter is these next three weeks. Blythewood, Spring Valley, and Irmo won’t lay down and without a fight.

I wouldn’t guarantee RH the winner of the region just yet. Northwestern may have something to say about that.[/quote]

The Dorman & Byrnes game this Friday decides whether there’s an outright region II winner or if there will be a three way tie
YOU'RE NEXT!!

2x State Champions: 2000, 2009
Dorman#1
Varsity

Postby silverfox92 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:13 pm

[quote=“Dorman#1”][quote=“silverfox92”][quote=“likeitRnot”]How is the picture shaping up? Think a lot of questions will be answered this week in region 2? I know a question has already been asked about tie breaker? I think Region Champs will be:
[/quote]

I wouldn’t guarantee RH the winner of the region just yet. Northwestern may have something to say about that.[/quote]

The Dorman & Byrnes game this Friday decides whether there’s an outright region II winner or if there will be a three way tie[/quote]

What’s the scenario if there is a tie?
silverfox92
JV

Postby Mania » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:28 pm

Northwestern is going to have a hard time stopping Rock Hill's running game this year.
Mania
JV

Postby silverfox92 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:57 pm

[quote=“Mania”]Northwestern is going to have a hard time stopping Rock Hill’s running game this year.[/quote]

I haven’t seen RH this year. NW didn’t handle the run well versus DF either. But they really got killed by pass plays. If RH can balance it out then they should win.
silverfox92
JV

Postby Trojanlatex » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:19 pm

Northwestern is Bearcat killer central, no matter how bad we be we can still get the job done...the proof is in the pudding. :D
Trojanlatex
JV

Postby Mania » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:57 pm

It's a new era.
Mania
JV

Postby hamp1234 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:39 pm

Trojanlatex y’all need to worry about NAFO before you start thinking about those bearcats. Nafo is not a push over and will give y’all all you can handle and then some. Actually thinking about coming to y’alls game instead of staying in Clover to watch the feathers fly
This is a mugging! Now fork it over, or stick a fork in it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hamp1234
Freshman

Postby Trojanlatex » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:52 am

Not worried about any team in region. We may be bad, but we're battle tested. Routing Ft. Mill and Indian Land is nowhere as impressive as slugging it out with the best 5A and 4A schools even in defeat.We will lose region if we lack discipline not by being overmatched. Northwestern can handle the pressure of Nation Ford and Rock Hill. The question is can they prevent the Trojans from taking region again.
Trojanlatex
JV

Next

Return to Class 5A