Dutch Fork 56 River Bluff 14

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: Dutch Fork 56 River Bluff 14

Postby silverfox92 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:27 pm

This thread should be nearly as long :lol:. DF has moved on to Lexington this week and so have I. Thanks Btango for the info! It was spot on! Now it’s time to focus on the Wildcats!! Go Foxes!!
silverfox92
JV

Postby Carolinasports » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:12 pm

Great! Go back to talking to your imaginary friends. Q out!
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby Colbyc36 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:56 pm

Deep rabbit hole here. I must say Btango knows his stuff, but it was common knowledge on the national scene
that TK dodged games to protect that streak. Call it how you want to Tango, the man skirted.
Colbyc36
All-American

Postby Colbyc36 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:04 pm

Let’s see him go play De Le Salle, St Thomas, Hoover, Belle Glades, Pahokee, Boscoe. List goes on and on Lol...Won’t happen.
Colbyc36
All-American

Postby btango » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:28 pm

[quote=“Colbyc36”]Deep rabbit hole here. I must say Btango knows his stuff, but it was common knowledge on the national scene
that TK dodged games to protect that streak. Call it how you want to Tango, the man skirted.[/quote]

That was not even part of this thread and people are complaining about NC related posts / topics. I do not want to highjack a thread so I will reach out to silverfox92. If you would like me to discuss this I will gladly do so? I always enjoy the logisitical aspects of the game.
btango
JV

Postby Colbyc36 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:34 pm

Discuss away brother....let's hear it.
Colbyc36
All-American

Postby btango » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:46 pm

I was asking the OP, silverfox92, who complained about the thread being highjacked.
btango
JV

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:22 pm

[quote=“btango”] I do not believe Dillon would give DF major problems. Both seasons MC went to Dillon two things were clear to me. NC is always behind early in the season due to the practice regulations (which I knew) but less so now with the new rules in NC (implemented spring 2017) and SC dropping the eight quarter rule. (BIG mistake SCHSL!) Secondly, MC was flawed in both of those games. Changes made in 2013 after the Dillon game created a dynamic team while 2016 had a lot of talent but too many “me” instead of “us” players resulting in a very inferior team by MC[/quote]
    Dutch Fork is a juggernaut right now, no doubt.
      2013 MC underestimated Dillon, many Creek faithful were predicting a blow out, it didn’t happen. MC went on to annihilate their remaining opponents, of course both MC & Dillon won State Championships that year. 2016 MC signed on to play Dillon again, Palmieri knew the undertaking of that commitment, there were no predictions of a blow out from the Creek faithful. Unfortunately, Jackie Hayes didn’t have a quarterback that could hit the broad side of a barn passing the ball, still Dillon managed to stay on the field with MC. Dillon had a transfer QB for the remainder of the season.
        Right now, Dillon is having a difficult time just getting on the field with 2 open dates on the schedule to start the season, plus Hurricane Florence game cancellations.
        ImageACC Champions
        1 CAT FAN
        All-American

Postby silverfox92 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:14 pm

[quote=“Colbyc36”]Let’s see him go play De Le Salle, St Thomas, Hoover, Belle Glades, Pahokee, Boscoe. List goes on and on Lol...Won’t happen.[/quote]

Those teams won’t cone east is Missippi especially De La Salle. They barely wanted to go to Texas and play Trinity Euless. I’m not sure who your team is Colby but TK isn’t afraid to play big teams. We went to Texas and Kentucky in the past. We lost to national powerhouse Allen by 5 on the road. Ask Allen why they don’t come and visit SC? They expected to blow us out but ran into something different. If that game was played in SC we would have won by 2 TDs. Those refs were atrocious. We also went to Kentucky and played St. X down to the wire and also beat powerhouse Moeller. We haven’t played out of state recently because most teams expect us to come to them instead of coming to SC or settling for a home and home. Colquitt County, Hoover, Rickards, Grayson, or Maryville all had conflict with scheduling with DF because they don’t want to play on the road.

As far as those Florida teams goes (Pahokee, and Belle Glades) at least pick teams with some type of life. Neither one of those teams would come within 21 points of DF this year. Wekiva, Miami Central,IMG, Deerfield Beach, or STA would be more like it.
        silverfox92
        JV

Postby Colbyc36 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:33 pm

Allen is a powerhouse Fox. I will give you that. St. X in Kentucky is a different story. Are you meaning the Blue Bombers of Ohio? If not, that is a wasted arguement.
        Moeller? Byrnes has been there done that, Beat em, along with the Centerville Elks.
        And when you reference Florida teams, I did mention STA in above post. Byrnes has been there, done that. Lost by one touchdown, they (STA) went on to be voted national champions. Pahokee has a track record of being NATIONALLY ranked, much like Allen that you reference.
        And “those teams” won’t cross the Mississippi? There was only one I mentioned on the other side of the Mississippi.
        Reminds me of the old blonde joke.... “A blonde is walking along a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank, she yells across ‘Excuse me...how do I get to the other side’? The other blonde yells back, ‘You are on the other side’.....
        TK wouldn’t do anything other than scrimmage Byrnes back in his Indy days. Locals may deny it, but it is known on the national scene.
        Enter BTango in 3, 2, 1.......
        Care to compare Dutch Fork’s out of state record with that of Byrnes’? By the numbers?
        And let’s talk in state while we are at it, I am sure your sphincter was all drawn up last year when y’all played Dorman. Up here, is where the real football is played. We got the biggest trophy cases in the state.
        Read it and weep....
        Colbyc36
        All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A