Dutch Fork 56 River Bluff 14

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: Dutch Fork 56 River Bluff 14

Postby silverfox92 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:39 pm

[quote=“Carolinasports”]I would love to see that Mallard Creek vs Dutch Fork play around now. Although I believe DF would have won the game at the beginning of the season, because of the difference in dead periods between both states. Tommy Knotts had much more time to install his game plan. DF also had 3 good scrimmages before the 1st game,wherein MC had one with very few starters playing. Tall order to beat a well prepared TK’s. With both teams clicking on all cylinder’s now. I would have to go with Mallard Creek. They are one of the few teams this year that would out Athlete the Silver Foxes.[/quote]

The same MC that barely beat Butler and Vance? Yeah right you can go back to your NC board because your opinion don’t matter here. If your a MC fan why is your name Carolina Sports? You only represent NC teams so stay on that board. MC is still undisciplined and would still lose to DF!! They barely could score against Vance and nearly lost to a weak butler team! Your a clown man go back to your NC board you don’t belong here :lol:
silverfox92
JV

Postby Carolinasports » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:54 am

Sorry Mr. Silver Fox suffering from Homerism about your program. I don't believe I ask you if my opinion mattered or not...LOL! Yep that Mallard Creek. Today I believe they beat DF who has pretty much been on a cupcake tour. :lol: :lol: Although I reside in NC, I follow high school from FL, GA, and Cali. Those teams you listed, all have as much talent on them as DF or more.... That's a fact.
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby silverfox92 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:31 am

[quote=“Carolinasports”]Sorry Mr. Silver Fox suffering from Homerism about your program. I don’t believe I ask you if my opinion mattered or not...LOL! Yep that Mallard Creek. Today I believe they beat DF who has pretty much been on a cupcake tour. :lol: :lol: Although I reside in NC, I follow high school from FL, GA, and Cali. Those teams you listed, all have as much talent on them as DF or more.... That’s a fact.[/quote]

Your an idiot if you think MC could beat DF. They struggled to score 21 against Vance or were you not aware?? Cupcakes or not DF would hang at least 40 on MC easy! Your Defense is suspect and Offense is very vanilla! I hope you don’t think those overrated Meck teams are any better than the ones here in the midlands! Vance, Hough, and Butler would struggle in SC 4A and y’all would struggle in 5A!! Wake Forest will dominate y’all once again you can bet on it! Palmiere (yes I butchered his name on purpose :lol:) isn’t half the coach TK is and you know a TK team doesn’t get beat because you have athletes :lol: :lol: IT’S ALL ABOUT COACHING DUMMY!!! Answer this for me..... How come MC didn’t want to reschedule the game?? We opted for that Monday or a later date but What’s his face was scared and declined. How come? Saying that you needed to prepare for Butler is an sorry excuse considering how weak they are. Just answer that question for me. Your a fool and I’m done wasting my time talking to a duntz that clearly doesn’t know what’s he’s talking about! What’s factual about Vance or Butler having as much talent as DF??? Are you kidding me?? I watched Butler at the beginning of the year against Scotland and I highly doubt they would even score against us!! Same with Vance!!! Those teams wouldn’t even beat 3A Dillon!!! Just face it... NC FOOTBALL IS A JOKE.... YOU ARE A JOKE..... SO TAKE YOUR CLOWN A** BACK WHERE YOU BELONG!! :lol: :lol:
silverfox92
JV

Postby Carolinasports » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:01 am

Butler and Vance would both give DF problems. Butler on the offensive side and Vance on defense. I have no clue why MC wouldn't play on that Monday and neither do you. Probably the same reason DF refused to play on both teams by week. Who cares? Who's afraid to play a team they scheduled to play. You're. not really smart are you? Unfortunately you're not in a position young lady to tell anyone where to go back to. I also scout the SE, and yes Vance, Butler, Hough, MC, Myers Park all have more talent on their roster than DF, and yes it comes down to coaching, Which very few can compete with TK.
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby Carolinasports » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:08 am

I also don't believe DF will return as State Champs. They're not the best team in the State.
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby Carolinasports » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:15 am

Dillon would also give DF problems.
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby OnionRings » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:20 am

DF is the best team. Some teams may score on them or give them trouble but in the end they will win

just live with it until TK leaves. Probably have another 10 years to deal with it

I'm not saying that other schools cannot ascend to their level, but are they willing to put in the work to ascend to that level

DF out works people in the weight room. TK is the strength coach and offensive play caller. Watch their offensive line play (coached by TK) and you will see a thing of beauty in football
OnionRings
Freshman

Postby silverfox92 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:57 am

[quote=“Carolinasports”]Butler and Vance would both give DF problems. Butler on the offensive side and Vance on defense. I have no clue why MC wouldn’t play on that Monday and neither do you. Probably the same reason DF refused to play on both teams by week. Who cares? Who’s afraid to play a team they scheduled to play. You’re. not really smart are you? Unfortunately you’re not in a position young lady to tell anyone where to go back to. I also scout the SE, and yes Vance, Butler, Hough, MC, Myers Park all have more talent on their roster than DF, and yes it comes down to coaching, Which very few can compete with TK.[/quote]

Bruh give it up you recently joined this board and now all of a sudden your a “scout” :lol:. Butler can’t score on us. And Vance won’t stop us. It’s sinple we would shut lesane down and score all on Vance. Just because the bums of MC couldn’t score don’t mean we would have trouble! Just face it y’all was scared! Even some MC fans admitted it when they found out y’all declined to play the game at a later date! I have proof that y’all OC Darryle McFadden even said to our WR coach JB that he think the Creek wasn’t ready for us!!! So save all that BS you talking!! Vance, Butler, Hough and especially Myers park wouldn’t even make it past the first round of the 5A playoffs!! The games would be over at halftime if they played DF you can bet on it!
silverfox92
JV

Postby 3-3 Stack » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:58 am

[quote=“Coach125”]Enjoy it while you can...the upperstate will step on top of you like you are nothing. :D[/quote]
Kind of like they did last year.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby silverfox92 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:59 am

[quote=“OnionRings”]DF is the best team. Some teams may score on them or give them trouble but in the end they will win

just live with it until TK leaves. Probably have another 10 years to deal with it

I’m not saying that other schools cannot ascend to their level, but are they willing to put in the work to ascend to that level

DF out works people in the weight room. TK is the strength coach and offensive play caller. Watch their offensive line play (coached by TK) and you will see a thing of beauty in football[/quote]

He’s an idiot OR! Idk why it took me a couple responses to figure it out but he is. He has no credibility here on this SC board he’s just a MC wannabe trying to prove his worth! Just mad that SC football is where its at and his team won’t be holding up that trophy in December :lol:
silverfox92
JV

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A