BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Postby dodgem37 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:52 pm

[quote=“BYRNES#1”]As you all know the Byrnes Rebels last won the State title in 2011, since then they havent played for the title.
So it appears that BMW has stopped hiring Moms & Dads of elite players to come play for Byrnes!
This is Earth shattering news since we all know that the only reason Byrnes ever won any of those state titles in the 2000′s was because of BMW & the kids THEY bought and paid for to play at Byrnes. :shock: :roll:

In all seriousness, coaching matter, coaching is why Byrnes won, & to those idiots that tried to actually say the only reason Byrnes was winning was because of BMW.... Well dont you look even more stupid today than you did the day you were actually telling the world BMW was the reason for Byrnes’ success? Oh & yall know who you are, no need for me to call you out. :shock:

One last thing... Byrnes coaching at this time is on the right track & in the very near future will have the Rebels playing for & winning a State Title. Put that in the bank! :D[/quote]
I agree completely, Riverside has tons of BMW brats and you see were that has gotten us.
Show no Mercy.... Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you.....for your greatness will silence them all
dodgem37
JV

Postby notabyrnesfan » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:42 pm

the only thing i got out of that babble was the last time byrnes won a state championship this years seniors were in elementary school!
notabyrnesfan
All-American

Postby WarPaint74 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:00 am

BYRNES#1 embellished: “to those idiots that tried to actually say the only reason Byrnes was winning was because of BMW”....

Dude, I don’t remember anybody saying that was the ONLY reason. I recall people saying it was also because of buying recruits with cars, jobs, and housing for their families, various cheating scandals, multiple ineligible players, several seasons of paying off refs, and oh yeah, my favorite, ducking Gaffney in the play-offs. Yeah that duck season was hard for you duckheads to live down.

Anybody But Trump 2020
GAFFNEY INDIANS 17 time state champions
“Hoka hey, it’s a good day to die!”
WarPaint74
All-American

Postby BYRNES#1 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:45 am

[quote=“notabyrnesfan”]the only thing i got out of that babble was the last time byrnes won a state championship this years seniors were in elementary school![/quote]

Dang you missed the point of the whole post....
The last time Byrnes won a state title it was by dragging the greatest Gaffney football team of ALL TIME all over Death Valley, & beating their candy ***! :shock: :lol:

Oh let me respond to my dear friend WarPaint... The "ducking" of Gaffney is clearly a made up myth that only fools would believe, so living that down has been no issue at all for the Rebels.
However having the best team you guys had ever put on a football field get drug by lil ole' Byrnes all over Death Valley for THE STATE TITLE, now that my friend is a fact they you will NEVER live down. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby ByrnesFBlegend09 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:46 am

who wre Gaffney's only 2 losses last year? my memry down
ByrnesFBlegend09
Freshman

Postby Colbyc36 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:50 am

B1, we are on the same team, but I must respectfully disagree with you. The best Gaffney team ever fielded was the one led by Malcom Long
Colbyc36
All-American

Postby BYRNES#1 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:26 am

[quote=“Colbyc36”]B1, we are on the same team, but I must respectfully disagree with you. The best Gaffney team ever fielded was the one led by Malcom Long[/quote]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The same team where Long would just throw it up and have Tyson Petty run under it, if he didnt catch it then they would call pass interference. LMBO!!! :lol:
The same team that had to have the refs save them over & over in the playoff game in 06? Byrnes beat them like a "Tom Tom" that night but there was no way they were going to win "THAT GAME". That was suppose to be their last game in the "Reservation", Byrnes never had a chance & it had nothing to do with the team Gaffney had on the field that night. ;)

Naw bro, sorry but that 2011 team at 14-0 was their best team ever. Thats what they were all saying BEFORE the state title game. ;)
Youre more than entitled to your opinion, Im just going by what the Gaffney faithful was saying at 14-0, & they saw the 06 team too, so who am I to disagree.
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby mikey » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:56 am

93 was better than both....
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Postby Colbyc36 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:49 pm

Damn, y'all are brutal...
Colbyc36
All-American

Postby racincowboy02 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:36 am

I don't know about greatest team ever with the 12 team yes they were good and they were 14-0 going into that game but i still think that the teams in the 90's with Kentrell at QB and the RB's we had back then were freaking crazy good
racincowboy02
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A