Heads should roll at Dorman High!

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: Heads should roll at Dorman High!

Postby WarPaint74 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:01 am

DeCavelier wondered:
Another thing to consider...

...how many sex offenders in Alabama will RUN to the polls to vote for Roy Moore. I bet some of the registered Democrat sex offenders change party lines to vote for Moore.

Not SAD.

SICK.

WarPaint74
All-American

Postby 1st&Goal » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:52 am

As a Presidential Candidate of the forum, I have no comment on these issues at this time. I will wait until the outcome of the election process and let the media bash all of my policies. Or.....Write a book on how I was cheated out of it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
1st&Goal
All-American

Postby WarPaint74 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:10 am

MPFTGA Make PFT Great Again! Build that wall!! Lock them up!! Free Cheese!! Deport V6!!
WarPaint74
All-American

Postby 1st&Goal » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:08 pm

If elected...I will appoint Decav as my Secretary of Defense to handle this matter. And will also Request in formal writing for MXDAD to be Secretary of State. Further more, will also appoint GC62 as a special prosecutor to investigate the mismanagement of coaching funds along with illegal collusion between the Gaffney Board and DL.
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
1st&Goal
All-American

Postby mikey » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:46 pm

Id have CSB as Vice President...1Cannon as Secretary of Defense and WarPaint as head of CIA....no wait...with all these #me too's coming forward... the administration wouldn't last a week...screw it....its yours 1st... :o :o
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:56 pm

I believe that 1st and Goal has clearly demonstrated a thoughtful and balanced approach to responding to many controversial issues raised in this thread and has demonstrated clear thinking and a prescient restraint in the face of conflicting personalities and opinions.

He has my support for president of PFT and indeed smokes the current POTUS with regard to measured and sane public communications.

I’ll also in addition to the appointment of Secretary of Defense submit an application as Ambassador to NC prep sports and Director of Communications (since I’m clearly one of the few posters who knows how the “Preview” button works.)
“Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine.”- Elvis Presley
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby VlCTORY6 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:48 pm

youll no about as much about potilics as wh@repaint knows about foootball.
i no a things or two about conflicting personalities. vote for victory6 for president.

:o :shock: ;) :D :lol:
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
VlCTORY6
Freshman

Postby DeCavelier » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:57 am

Great book. I always like the book "The Dark Half"

Yeah, the Dark Half was great. What was the bumper sticker on the car?

"High toned Son of a Biotch"?
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:02 am

Battlefield Earth is an excellent read.

The wild thing about Battlefield Earth is that my older brother had recommend I read it. Said it was an EPIC book. He warned me: You'll be going along and at some part before you get halfway through the book you're gonna realize the book is NOT going to end plotwise where you were thinking it would end.

I had forgotten that warning until I got to what I thought would be the "end" and realized I wasn't even halfway finished with the book. The real ending is just a total mind melt!

Any bankers, stockbrokers, accountants, lawyers, or real estate brokers who haven't read the book would adore the ending.

Dear God the movie! Uggh. John Travolta as Terl? Imagine Vinnie Barbarino with Worf makeup on. And to think Travolta originally wanted to play Johhny Goodboy Tyler. The only part of the movie that was even decent was the casting of Barry Pepper as Johnny Goodboy although Brad Pitt seemed like a slam dunk for that part.

Why is it Hollywood always tries to remake to good movies???

Just makes more sense to remake bad ones that should have been good. Maybe Peter Jackson will decide to do a remake of Battlefield Earth one day.
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:31 pm

Calm the “Beast”!
    Image3A State Champions
    1 CAT FAN
    All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A