The Kaep

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: The Kaep

Postby 1CANNON » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:01 pm

My problem is he was adopted by white people. The same race of people he is STANDING AGAINST by kneeling
He had it made with a very wealthy family and a couple of hot sister's by the adopted Family.
I would expect a real civil rights aged African American person to protest because then, in the 50's-60's there was very good reason for protest. They lived day to day in bad situations
I agree with B1,, any unjustified killing by a cop,, white or black is terrible but that's life. Terrible things have happened since the beginning of time.

If you ever feel you want to kneel for a people, do it for the NATIVE AMERICANS
There's your Injustice
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
1CANNON
All-American

Postby Colbyc36 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:09 pm

[quote=“1CANNON”]
There’s your Injustice[/quote]

Boom!
Can anyone speak Navajo? In just 200 years...it is gone. Kaep don't care about that though. Even though he played for the 49ers.
"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself." Mark Twain
Colbyc36
Varsity

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:53 pm

NFL Ticket Sales Crash 17.9% As Owners Lose Control Of Players
    ImageNational Champions
    1 CAT FAN
    All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:04 pm

Where did all the "supporters" go?
    3-3 Stack
    All-American

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:49 am

It may be a little while, but ultimately the color of green will win.
      ImageNational Champions
      1 CAT FAN
      All-American

Postby DHSCavsFan » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:56 am

1CANNON wrote:My problem is he was adopted by white people. The same race of people he is STANDING AGAINST by kneeling
      He had it made with a very wealthy family and a couple of hot sister's by the adopted Family.
      I would expect a real civil rights aged African American person to protest because then, in the 50's-60's there was very good reason for protest. They lived day to day in bad situations
      I agree with B1,, any unjustified killing by a cop,, white or black is terrible but that's life. Terrible things have happened since the beginning of time.

There's your Injustice

While I agree with you on the kneeling part during the National Anthem, and no American should do this. To me is like telling me you do not want to be an American. There are other more effective ways to protest. But I also believe it is their 1st amendment right not do so. Now as their employer, the NFL has the right to tell them to stand, since it is their workplace. Just like it is my right not to watch the NFL, buy from their sponsors. If enough people agree with me, the NFL numbers go down.

Now about your statement above, Kaep might have seen more racism in that setting than you think. Just because you are rich, or your family is rich, does not mean that you excepted socially. Was he accepted into his parents and sisters worlds? I think you might see more racism in the higher social classes than you do with regular people, like myself. They just hide it differently.
      DHSCavsFan
      JV

Postby DeCavelier » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:54 pm

Oh man. Truth to power. Here we go...I’m on Kaep’s side. Always have been but man some of you guys are preaching it. Viking1, 89, 1st and goal, b1(great post!-when you’re around a cop he is the ruler of your universe and yes I know Caucasian people who DONT get that. My dad and little brother are two of them)

DHSCavFan pretty much sums it up for me. Anyone upset about it done got trolled. The original link contains its own rebuttle in the quote of girlfriend that the headline isn’t even true. Not sure I understand the original purpose of this thread.

And lastly, Vic and V1 are not the same poster. That’s the gospel truth.
      Last edited by DeCavelier on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      “By law it was not permitted to think out loud on the island of the monkeys. I would be judged.”-Wookiefoot
      DeCavelier
      All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:54 pm

And Cannon! Great post.
      “By law it was not permitted to think out loud on the island of the monkeys. I would be judged.”-Wookiefoot
      DeCavelier
      All-American

Postby mikey » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:29 pm

Kaep can kiss my white veteran ass...folks like him are the problem...
      " the only easy day, was yesterday "
      mikey
      All-American

Postby 1st&Goal » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:24 am

I have a few questions.

Where is the protests for Medical Malpractice when someone dies?

Where is the protests when a Taxi driver causes and accident that causes death?

Where is the Protests the fireman who couldn't save everybody?

Where is the protests for the mechanic who did poor work on a customers brakes that resulted in death??

Point is simple!!! Every profession has some poor employees, appointees, or volunteers. Being a police officer is no different. You CAN NOT JUDGE ALL OF THEM BY THE ACTIONS OF JUST A FEW.
      If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
      1st&Goal
      All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A