Early Season 5A Top 10...

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: Early Season 5A Top 10...

Postby Vikings89 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:53 am

1CANNON wrote:[quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“mikey”]Bragging on 6 titles... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VICTORY 6 is a VIKING ALUMNI, so when he says WE have 6 titles
THAT MEANS SOMETHING. YOU(Mikey) on the other hand is just a
Gaffney fan. No attachment, other that your kids went there. So,
HOW MANY TITLES DO THE SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED HAVE???
:D :D :D[/quote]

Another fine example of why you don't skip English class fella's.
What a fine example of a Spartan High education[/quote]

VICTORY 6 HAS YOU ON A STRING...SO I WON'T COMMENT.....
When was the LAST time you took a SHOWER... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I REMEMBER EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN POSTED ON THIS BOARD...
You are another Indian FAN..... An embarrassment to the school
you actually attended...
Vikings89
Varsity

Postby Victory6 » Fri May 19, 2017 9:29 am

3-3 Stack wrote:[quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“mikey”]Bragging on 6 titles... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3-3 Stack wrote:
Keep that target moving! Harder to hit it. Like it or not Slic6 stepped in it. He said NOTHING about any of the crap you just spouted. He said 6 was greater than two, period. 6 is greater than 2 you didn't know that? :shock: And he can’t even count. I thought y’all had 7? I don't count the ancient one from 1932 when there were NO rules or markers on the field like the ole indians boy do!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Regardless, come talk like that when y’all break into the double digit category. Until then, Columbia High has a better title record than y’all So why are you talking Dutch Fork only has (2)!! :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby 1CANNON » Fri May 19, 2017 4:13 pm

[quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“1CANNON”][quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“mikey”]Bragging on 6 titles... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Another fine example of why you don’t skip English class fella’s.

VICTORY 6 HAS YOU ON A STRING...SO I WON’T COMMENT.....
you actually attended...[/quote]

Funny that you say that. The school I went to doesn’t feel that way. Sorry you have that lil aspect to hang your posting skills on.
And how come mouth 6 is running his mouth about smells and then​ you, someone I’ve never met, comes on here proving your a lip bumper.
Brother there’s been posters from Charleston to your own **** back yard that have met me,, broke bread THAT I COOKED & never heard such a sorry ass crack.
Stay on the Broome thing. At Least you are half right with that 1
Last edited by 1CANNON on Fri May 19, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
1CANNON
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:53 pm

Vikings89 wrote:
1CANNON wrote:[quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“mikey”]Bragging on 6 titles... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D :D :D

Another fine example of why you don't skip English class fella's.

VICTORY 6 HAS YOU ON A STRING...SO I WON'T COMMENT.....
you actually attended...[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pig Pin!!.jpg.1.jpg
Pig Pin!!.jpg.1.jpg (35.8 KiB) Viewed 287 times

PIG PIN MAN!!.jpg
PIG PIN MAN!!.jpg (10.68 KiB) Viewed 287 times
Victory6
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Fri May 19, 2017 6:39 pm

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“mikey”]Bragging on 6 titles... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

3-3 Stack wrote:
Keep that target moving! Harder to hit it. Like it or not Slic6 stepped in it. He said NOTHING about any of the crap you just spouted. He said 6 was greater than two, period. 6 is greater than 2 you didn’t know that? :shock: And he can’t even count. I thought y’all had 7? I don’t count the ancient one from 1932 when there were NO rules or markers on the field like the ole indians boy do!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Regardless, come talk like that when y’all break into the double digit category. Until then, Columbia High has a better title record than y’all So why are you talking Dutch Fork only has (2)!! :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote][/quote]
Slic6, you might want to go back and check what I have posted. Not one word of it says Dutch Fork has done anything other than win two titles in the last couple of years. I'm NOT the one on here stating emphatically my team will win the title this year. You are.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby Wildstallion2 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:20 pm

The Greenwood Eagles will be a Dark Horse Sleeper this year in the 5A Class, and they will be moving up in the top 10. http://www.indexjournal.com/sports/high ... 138ca.html
Wildstallion2
JV

Postby mikey » Fri May 19, 2017 10:25 pm

[quote=“mikey”][quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“mikey”]Bragging on 6 titles... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Wow talk about bait and switch....what a cop out. :roll: the team I pull for,because of my kids and kids I coached are one shy of 3x what the Vikings have..last I checked my address was in GAFFNEY...

But if u wanna know...one..and I played on it...how many of those that Spartanburg has did u or 6 play for ?..let me guess...ZERO... :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

dang I answer his question like the the one above,and the one about Malcolm, but he just changes gears and goes in a different direction without answering mine....and no...I'm not "is just a Gaffney fan"...I "are"just a Gaffney fan...just like I "am" just a Dolphin fan...and I sure as hell don't live on South Beach... :roll:
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Postby mikey » Fri May 19, 2017 10:28 pm

[quote=“Wildstallion2”]The Greenwood Eagles will be a Dark Horse Sleeper this year in the 5A Class, and they will be moving up in the top 10. http://www.indexjournal.com/sports/high ... 138ca.html[/quote]
This Injun has much respect for Greenwood...wouldn't surprised me one bit......good luck..
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Postby silverfox92 » Sat May 20, 2017 12:44 am

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“silverfox92"]Dutch Fork is going to be very good again this year! QB Jailin Hyatt is a Monster and he’s just a sophomore! WR corps looks just as strong as last year with 6′3" Andrew Jamison leading the way. We also return our best RB Ron Hoff who was a 1,000 yard rusher as a freshman. The best thing about this team will be its stout Defense. 7 players from last years defensive team returns including MLB Kyle Ecton. Both the DL and the OL looks very good though the OL needs a little more work. This team could very well go 15-0 again but one team that scares me is Fort D. Out of the low country and they are on the schedule once again this year. They return a lot of talent and athletes and could be the best team in the state this year.[/quote]
Shhhh. Don’t tell all the other wannabes like Spartanburg. To hear them talk, you would think THEY won the title last year. As a matter of fact, have they EVER won the big division title SINCE Doc Davis? I mean their one win in the modern era was a Division 2 win.[/quote]

6 is greater than 2!!......you catch my dwift? :D Tell Notts to stop with the scrimmages and put the Vikings on the regular schedule!! ;) [/quote]

If Spartanburg is a good as you claim they are they'll meet Knotts and the Might Foxes in the Championship and put it all on the line
silverfox92
Freshman

Postby Victory6 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:09 am

silverfox92 wrote:[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“silverfox92"]Dutch Fork is going to be very good again this year! QB Jailin Hyatt is a Monster and he’s just a sophomore! WR corps looks just as strong as last year with 6′3" Andrew Jamison leading the way. We also return our best RB Ron Hoff who was a 1,000 yard rusher as a freshman. The best thing about this team will be its stout Defense. 7 players from last years defensive team returns including MLB Kyle Ecton. Both the DL and the OL looks very good though the OL needs a little more work. This team could very well go 15-0 again but one team that scares me is Fort D. Out of the low country and they are on the schedule once again this year. They return a lot of talent and athletes and could be the best team in the state this year.

Shhhh. Don’t tell all the other wannabes like Spartanburg. To hear them talk, you would think THEY won the title last year. As a matter of fact, have they EVER won the big division title SINCE Doc Davis? I mean their one win in the modern era was a Division 2 win.[/quote]

6 is greater than 2!!......you catch my dwift? :D Tell Notts to stop with the scrimmages and put the Vikings on the regular schedule!! ;) [/quote]

If Spartanburg is a good as you claim they are they'll meet Knotts and the Might Foxes in the Championship and put it all on the line[/quote]

That would be GREAT!! :D
Victory6
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A