BEAUFORT EAGLES BASEBALL UPDATE 5/7/17

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep baseball.

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sun May 07, 2017 10:06 pm

WELL I AM SAD TO SAY THAT THIS IS MY LAST BEAUFORT BASEBALL UPDATE FOR THE 2017 SEASON. BEAUFORT'S BASEBALL TEAM LOST TO AC FLORA 12-2 AND THEN TO HILTON HEAD 17-5 IN THE LOWER STATE CHAMPIONSHIP BRACKET. BEAUFORT'S BASEBALL TEAM FINISHES OUT THE 2017 SEASON WITH A RECORD OF 14-8.

I THOUGHT THAT BEAUFORT HAD A PRETTY GOOD BASEBALL SEASON. THEY WERE FUN TO WATCH. BEAUFORT'S BASEBALL TEAM WON THEIR 1ST DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP SINCE THE SCHSL WENT TO THE DISTRICT PLAYOFFS. BEAUFORT'S BASEBALL TEAM DID WIN A STATE TITLE IN 1982.

I WANT TO SAY A BIG THANKS TO BEAUFORT HEAD BASEBALL COACH KEITH RILEY AND HIS ASSISTANTS ON THE GOOD SEASON FOR BEAUFORT. I AM ALREADY LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT SEASON TO SEE WHAT BEAUFORT WILL DO. I WILL MISS THIS YEARS SENIORS THOUGH AND WISH THEM THE BEST OF LUCK IN THEIR FUTURE ENDEAVORS.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Devonte Holloman 1st Season
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
I have attended 556 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Postby Kalisaral » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:16 pm

Saw some pictures of the field Mooresvilles baseball field looks amazing Look forward to seeing it first hand when we scrimmage them next season
Men's power - I recommend
Kalisaral
Freshman

Return to S.C. Prep Baseball