BEAUFORT EAGLES BASEBALL UPDATE 3/19/17

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep baseball.

BEAUFORT EAGLES BASEBALL UPDATE 3/19/17

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:58 am

THIS IS MY 1ST BEAUFORT BASEBALL UPDATE OF THE 2017 SEASON. MY BEAUFORT EAGLES BASEBALL TEAM IS LOOKING REALLY GOOD SO FAR THIS SEASON. THE EAGLES BASEBALL TEAM FINISHED UP 4-0 IN THE PRESEASON WOODLAND BAT TOURNAMENT AND BEAT BAMBERG 16-6 IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

SO FAR THE BEAUFORT BASEBALL TEAM IS 6-0 OVERALL AND 3-0 IN REGION 8 4A IN THE REGULAR SEASON. THE EAGLES HAVE BEATEN BLUFFTON, BATTERY CREEK TWICE, STALL, COLLETON COUNTY AND BERKELEY. THE EAGLES HAVE A PRETTY GOOD PITCHING STAFF AND THE HITTING IS COMING AROUND.

I REALLY HOPE THAT BEAUFORT'S BASEBALL TEAM CAN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REST OF THE SEASON. MY LONGTIME FRIEND KEITH RILEY IS THE HEAD COACH FOR BEAUFORT'S BASEBALL TEAM AND HAS DONE A GREAT JOB SO FAR IN HIS 3 YEARS AT BEAUFORT.

NEXT UP FOR THE EAGLES BASEBALL TEAM IS ANOTHER BIG REGION 8 4A GAME AGAINST CANE BAY AT HOME THIS TUESDAY NIGHT MARCH 21ST AT 6:30 PM.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Mark Clifford's Record 102-57 after his 13th season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Return to S.C. Prep Baseball