Chesterfield 2015

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep baseball.

Chesterfield 2015

Postby Truefan » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:59 pm

This has been a tough year for the Rams in terms of athletic production. Most of us understand the ups and downs of a program, coaching with less talent and dealing with frustrated parents. I am not here to open a discussion of the individual(s) or the program as 2015 is over for the Rams. Just sharing what I feel and know from outside in.

I learned today the Varsity Baseball coach resigned under I do know no one coach has spent more time in attempting to keep a program afloat with no athletes than this man.

I was invited and attended the first "CHS Baseball Alumni Game. Weather being a little damp but the atmosphere and participation was great. Thanks SOLEY to this one coach's dream and others jumping on board to make it happen.

To that and to you as a person I say thanks coach Christopher Lloyd

Now to all you parents of those great AAU athletes and the pay for play system. The snide comments in the bleachers, the huddling around afterwards to cast the evil eye on the staff and then run whining to ask why “little Johnny “ was not getting to play. Why "Little Johnny" was not batting. Let me shed some light. They are not at this time very good high school players or they would have been. No coach goes out planning to lose game. Silly parents.

HERE is your chance to win championships. To run the program the parents of #3, #4, #10, #11 all thought should be run when they kept talking in the bleachers. Gentlemen get out from behind the skirts of your wives. Your sons are all “All Americans” “A#1 talent”. So get off your *** in the bleachers and start winning games. :evil:
"The point of the game is not how well the individual does but whether the team wins.It's the feeling of teamwork that you'll remember. You'll forget the plays, the hits, and the scores, but you'll never forget your teammates"
Truefan
Varsity

Return to S.C. Prep Baseball