Wildcats @ the Ponderosa

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep baseball.

Wildcats @ the Ponderosa

Postby Truefan » Tue May 08, 2012 12:06 pm

The 96 Wildcats have prevailed against A-Town 12 - 4 and will be visiting the PONDEROSA this Wednesday 5-9-2012. Both teams will be playing for another shot at St. Joe. From what is being said the game will be at 6:00PM come one come all. Safe travel
"The point of the game is not how well the individual does but whether the team wins.It's the feeling of teamwork that you'll remember. You'll forget the plays, the hits, and the scores, but you'll never forget your teammates"
Truefan
Varsity

Re: Wildcats @ the Ponderosa

Postby cavaliereagle » Tue May 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Go Rams!
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby cattail » Wed May 09, 2012 8:23 am

Looks like possible rain today. Man I would hate to make that journey and get rained out. No matter, if My Cats are playing, I'm there.
Go Cats! Go Buccs! Come get you some!
cattail
All-American

Postby No-Apologies » Wed May 09, 2012 1:27 pm

cattail wrote:Looks like possible rain today. Man I would hate to make that journey and get rained out. No matter, if My Cats are playing, I'm there.

Just to be safe, someone better get ahead early! You may be finishing up at midnight, but I would venture to say this game will be finished today! Even if it's shortened due to weather!

Good Luck to both teams!
Abbeville Panther's- "Where Champions Breed Champions"
71, 81, 91, 96, 10 and 11 State Champions
2012 AA, 9-10 & 11-12 Upper State Champions!
No-Apologies
All-American

Postby cattail » Wed May 09, 2012 2:33 pm

No-Apologies wrote:
cattail wrote:Looks like possible rain today. Man I would hate to make that journey and get rained out. No matter, if My Cats are playing, I'm there.

Just to be safe, someone better get ahead early! You may be finishing up at midnight, but I would venture to say this game will be finished today! Even if it's shortened due to weather!

Good Luck to both teams!

Game postponed until Thursday 6pm
cattail
All-American

Postby No-Apologies » Wed May 09, 2012 3:46 pm

cattail wrote:
No-Apologies wrote:

Good Luck to both teams!

Game postponed until Thursday 6pm

As I said on the 1A side this is "worst case sceneiro" for both 96 and Chesterfield! With aomeone having to play three games in two days, pitching will be at a premium!
Abbeville Panther's- "Where Champions Breed Champions"
71, 81, 91, 96, 10 and 11 State Champions
2012 AA, 9-10 & 11-12 Upper State Champions!
No-Apologies
All-American

Postby cattail » Thu May 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Congratulations to the Rams. The better hitters won the game tonight. Good luck at St. Joes!

Congratulations to the Wildcats, Even after going down 9-0 the cardiac Cats batteled back for the 10-8 loss. Future looks bright for the Wildcats baseball program even with moving up to AA.
cattail
All-American

Postby goolmoon7 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:11 am

The Lions jumped on the Cats early with a 2 run shot by Ashton Burqart in the 1st. They added another run in the 3rd making it 3-0. The Wildcats picked up a run in the 5th, 1 in the 6th and tied the game in the 7th. The lions were in trouble with a runner on 2nd and no outs but the pitcher makes a great trick play fake to get the runner off base at 2nd and yes 96 fell for it. They get out of the 7th with only giving up the tieing run.
ahsan
goolmoon7
Freshman

Return to S.C. Prep Baseball