UFC Fight tonight...

Palmetto Football Talk’s Locker Room is a message board to discuss sports topics other than prep and college football. NASCAR, baseball, whatever - this is the place.

UFC Fight tonight...

Postby BulldogAtHeart » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:18 am

Anyone see Mir get the piss beat out of him by Carwin?? Im ready to see Carwin vs Lesnar in an epic UFC battle. May be the biggest ticket ever for the UFC.

Carwin vs Lesnar...who you got??
BulldogAtHeart
Freshman

Re: UFC Fight tonight...

Postby XpectDaTruth » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:59 pm

I got Lesner by a "BROKEN NOSE" :lol: :lol: :lol:
The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. Winston Churchill
XpectDaTruth
All-American

Postby BulldogAtHeart » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:42 am

LOL...I bet that aint all that gets broken when those 2 bulls meet. I would love to be front row for that clash for sure. Maybe they should have worked out a schedule so this fight happened... and "Clash of the Titans" opened on the same weekend.

Im gonna call Brock. He is a very smart fighter since the whole Mir incident. He knows he needs to take this to the ground instead of trying to stand toe to toe with Carwin. Carwin is a far superior boxer and throws some serious widow-makers. Yeah, Im gonna have to go with Brock but Id be happy with either as long as its a knock-down-drag-out fight.
BulldogAtHeart
Freshman

Postby Luke_R_Videography » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:15 am

i thoughrally enjoyed mir getting crushed, i do not like that a hole

ive been a big brock supporter for some time all the while listening to you talk carwin up, well i want brock to win, but i see carwin beating him

who knows ne thing can happen and in july we will have to see

have you seen Mariusz Pudzianowski yet? hes fighting mma super heavyweight 300 or so pounds

hes a worlds strongest man com winner several times , if he goes to ufc and they make a super heavyweight its over

Luke_R_Videography
JV

Return to The Locker Room