Mayweather/Pacquiao

Palmetto Football Talk’s Locker Room is a message board to discuss sports topics other than prep and college football. NASCAR, baseball, whatever - this is the place.

Re: Mayweather/Pacquiao

Postby T-Williams » Sun May 06, 2012 11:50 am

Mayweather would win this fight. His defense is too good and he is way too quick, Cotto knows a little about that after last nite.
T-Williams
JV

Postby cdaniels » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:41 pm

With the recent jail term of Mayweather and with the talk about how Pacquiao would be advised to retire if he has a poor showing over Bradley, I think that would spark even a bigger thing with the possible megafight between the two.

That would lure in more investors to actually bring the fight together so they would earn a lot more. I am going with Manny on this one, if ever it pushes through.
cdaniels
Freshman

Postby braveguy06 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:12 am

After pacmanw as screwed I dont know if will ever see it now
braveguy06
All-American

Postby Braveguy006 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:39 am

:mrgreen:
Braveguy006
Freshman

Postby cavaliereagle » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Actually, nonsense like this is why I stopped watching boxing. It seems like there's always something crooked going on. I remember when we used to have big boxing parties. Just not interested anymore.
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby beaudiddley » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:33 pm

Boxing certainly pays well......Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquaio were the two highest paid athletes in 2012......ahead of Tiger Woods.......
beaudiddley
Heisman

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:14 pm

mayweather was lucky to come along when he did..............he has really ducked any fighter that could beat him........had he come along when leonard, hearns, and duran were around he would have gotten his butt handed to him...............corrales could have beaten him but he was tragically killed before the fight was made............mayweather is good, but, there have been many better before him..........i think gotti could have also beaten him in his prime..........
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby beaudiddley » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:13 pm

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:mayweather was lucky to come along when he did..............he has really ducked any fighter that could beat him........had he come along when leonard, hearns, and duran were around he would have gotten his butt handed to him...............corrales could have beaten him but he was tragically killed before the fight was made............mayweather is good, but, there have been many better before him..........i think gotti could have also beaten him in his prime..........

Boxing has been fixed for years.....talking who could beat who is idiotic.....money is all that counts anymore.......
beaudiddley
Heisman

Previous

Return to The Locker Room