Mayweather/Pacquiao

Palmetto Football Talk’s Locker Room is a message board to discuss sports topics other than prep and college football. NASCAR, baseball, whatever - this is the place.

Mayweather/Pacquiao

Postby braveguy06 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Will we ever see it and who would win? Quit ducking fights mayweather.
braveguy06
All-American

Re: Mayweather/Pacquiao

Postby COWBOI777 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:15 pm

I hate Mayweeather, he is a pompous ass. That said, he would win since he is way too quick for Pacman and has excellent defense. Pacmans defense is nonexistent...
]"Never give in, never, never; in nothing, great or small, large or petty,never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the overwhelming might of the enemy."Sir Winston Churchill
COWBOI777
All-American

Postby cavaliereagle » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:45 am

I used to really enjoy boxing. For some reason, i've lost interest. No big fights anymore. Not nearly the good fighters. I remember when big crowds used to gather and we'd have fight parties. maybe 50/60 people. I really miss those days. I don't know much about the fight game anymore, but I believe I would go with Mayweather if this were to happen. Of course, that's on name recognition alone.
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby beaudiddley » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:55 pm

cavaliereagle wrote:I used to really enjoy boxing. For some reason, i've lost interest. No big fights anymore. Not nearly the good fighters. I remember when big crowds used to gather and we'd have fight parties. maybe 50/60 people. I really miss those days. I don't know much about the fight game anymore, but I believe I would go with Mayweather if this were to happen. Of course, that's on name recognition alone.

If you went with him......and he got beat badly......how would you get back home....
beaudiddley
Heisman

Postby cavaliereagle » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:08 pm

beaudiddley wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:I used to really enjoy boxing. For some reason, i've lost interest. No big fights anymore. Not nearly the good fighters. I remember when big crowds used to gather and we'd have fight parties. maybe 50/60 people. I really miss those days. I don't know much about the fight game anymore, but I believe I would go with Mayweather if this were to happen. Of course, that's on name recognition alone.

If you went with him......and he got beat badly......how would you get back home....

Fly, i'm not a Bulldog, i'm an EAGLE.
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby beaudiddley » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:47 pm

cavaliereagle wrote:
beaudiddley wrote:

That I would like to see......you in you wheelchair......flying through the sky.......you would have every dog in the neighborhood howling....
beaudiddley
Heisman

Postby cavaliereagle » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:05 pm

beaudiddley wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:
beaudiddley wrote:

That I would like to see......you in you wheelchair......flying through the sky.......you would have every dog in the neighborhood howling....

Our dogs howl at the sirens. We call them the 4 legged firetrucks.
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby beaudiddley » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:19 pm

cavaliereagle wrote:
beaudiddley wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:
beaudiddley wrote:

All dogs howl at sirens.....they're afraid of fire.....
beaudiddley
Heisman

Postby cavaliereagle » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:24 pm

beaudiddley wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:
beaudiddley wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:
beaudiddley wrote:

Why would sirens be afraid of fire?
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby beaudiddley » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:31 am

cavaliereagle wrote:
beaudiddley wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:
beaudiddley wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:
beaudiddley wrote:

Why would sirens be afraid of fire?

I don't really why......but I know sirens always scream and hiccup and growl any time they are on the way to a fire.......and the dogs seem to sense that they are afraid......and that's why they howl......it scares them too......and sometimes it scares me.......but I don't howl....
beaudiddley
Heisman

Next

Return to The Locker Room