NBA FINALS

Palmetto Football Talk’s Locker Room is a message board to discuss sports topics other than prep and college football. NASCAR, baseball, whatever - this is the place.

Re: NBA FINALS

Postby COWBOI777 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:15 pm

I agree about Artest, looks like he is on drugs flopping around out there sometimes. Well unless the Celts play better than the debacle I saw last night, they will lose game 7... :cry:
]"Never give in, never, never; in nothing, great or small, large or petty,never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the overwhelming might of the enemy."Sir Winston Churchill
COWBOI777
All-American

Postby Total Dominance » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:27 pm

COWBOI777 wrote:I agree about Artest, looks like he is on drugs flopping around out there sometimes. Well unless the Celts play better than the debacle I saw last night, they will lose game 7... :cry:

You can't say that I did not tell you so --- the Lakers in 7!

9 state championships (’71, ’81, ’91, ’96, ’10, ’11, ’15, ’16, ’17)
and counting...

formerly known as the #1 Stunna (incognito)
Total Dominance
All-American

Postby Total Dominance » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:54 pm

It was sloppy, it was ugly, but --- I told you so! The Lakers get it done AGAIN despite an absolute mockery of the way basketball should be played. Kobe was not his normal self but rebounded like a man possessed. That's what the great players do. When one area of their game is absent, they pick up the slack in another. All of a sudden, Ron Artest don't look so uncoordinated, huh? Kobe is just as good, if not better, than Michael Jordan ever thought about being. Give him his props. Just remember the number 5 and counting ...

and counting...

Total Dominance
All-American

Postby Total Dominance » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:19 am

Let me add to my last post. I have never liked the Celtics but I have absolutely nothing but respect for their head coach. Doc Rivers is a class act in every sense of the word!

and counting...

Total Dominance
All-American

Postby COWBOI777 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:13 am

Artets still looks dorky at times, but last night he got yall the win. Without his overall play yall were toast. Congrats to the better effort... :)
]"Never give in, never, never; in nothing, great or small, large or petty,never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the overwhelming might of the enemy."Sir Winston Churchill
COWBOI777
All-American

Previous

Return to The Locker Room