NBA FINALS

Palmetto Football Talk’s Locker Room is a message board to discuss sports topics other than prep and college football. NASCAR, baseball, whatever - this is the place.

NBA FINALS

Postby COWBOI777 » Sun May 30, 2010 5:05 pm

It appears my Boston Celtics will once again have the opportunity to stick it to the LA Lakers! Their superior team defense should hold down the rest of the team while slowing down Kobe somewhat. Derrick Fisher has no chance of stopping Rondo who is now the straw that stirs the Celts offensive drink... :D
]"Never give in, never, never; in nothing, great or small, large or petty,never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the overwhelming might of the enemy."Sir Winston Churchill
COWBOI777
All-American

Re: NBA FINALS

Postby Total Dominance » Mon May 31, 2010 9:28 am

COWBOI777 wrote:It appears my Boston Celtics will once again have the opportunity to stick it to the LA Lakers! Their superior team defense should hold down the rest of the team while slowing down Kobe somewhat. Derrick Fisher has no chance of stopping Rondo who is now the straw that stirs the Celts offensive drink... :D

Time will tell, John Wayne! I would not bet against Kobe Bryant. He has elevated his game to incredible heights.

9 state championships (’71, ’81, ’91, ’96, ’10, ’11, ’15, ’16, ’17)
and counting...

formerly known as the #1 Stunna (incognito)
Total Dominance
All-American

Postby COWBOI777 » Mon May 31, 2010 10:25 am

Kobe can score 40, and if the defense holds the rest of the team around 50-60, the Celts can still win since the West doesnt play anything resmbling defense...
]"Never give in, never, never; in nothing, great or small, large or petty,never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the overwhelming might of the enemy."Sir Winston Churchill
COWBOI777
All-American

Postby Chief Whoa » Mon May 31, 2010 10:55 pm

Go Celtics!
Chief Whoa
All-American

Postby BYRNES#1 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:01 am

GO LAKERS!!!!! :D
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby Total Dominance » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Total Dominance wrote:
COWBOI777 wrote:It appears my Boston Celtics will once again have the opportunity to stick it to the LA Lakers! Their superior team defense should hold down the rest of the team while slowing down Kobe somewhat. Derrick Fisher has no chance of stopping Rondo who is now the straw that stirs the Celts offensive drink... :D

Time will tell, John Wayne! I would not bet against Kobe Bryant. He has elevated his game to incredible heights.

As I was saying earlier ...

9 state championships (’71, ’81, ’91, ’96, ’10, ’11, ’15, ’16, ’17)
and counting...

formerly known as the #1 Stunna (incognito)
Total Dominance
All-American

Postby COWBOI777 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:18 pm

Game 2 will most likely tell the tale. If Boston can win, they could close it out at home with 3 straight. Most likely though, LA will win 1 in Beantown forcing the Celts to win game 6 in la-la land...
COWBOI777
All-American

Postby COWBOI777 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 am

RAY ALLEN!!

Anyone who thought a pure shooter such as he needed to be traded needs their heads examined, and a padded room... :lol:
COWBOI777
All-American

Postby Chief Whoa » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:50 pm

To win with PP having an off night was HUGE, I don't think he will have another off night not that off at least. Let's close this out in 5!
Chief Whoa
All-American

Postby COWBOI777 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Chief Whoa wrote:To win with PP having an off night was HUGE, I don't think he will have another off night not that off at least. Let's close this out in 5!

I would love for that to happen, but it is highly unlikely that the Celts sweep all 3 at home. 2 of 3 maybe, then win in Game 6 at LA...
COWBOI777
All-American

Next

Return to The Locker Room